PDA

View Full Version : NDSU's Bohl to Boise State?

nick9c
December 7th, 2013, 12:54 AM
With Peterson bound for Washington, word is that Boise St. Is very interested in Craig Bohl.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 7th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Funny but BSU is DONE..................they will fall back into being the next Marshall at the bottom of the heap

ming01
December 7th, 2013, 12:56 AM
bohl is on his way to Boise right now and will be missing the game tomorrow

344Johnson
December 7th, 2013, 12:58 AM

I hear Bohl was on his way to Boise before Peterson even CONSIDERED leaving....soon as Sarkisian got interviewed by USC, Bohl got a plane ticket to Boise.

superman7515
December 7th, 2013, 01:02 AM
If Dirk Koetter and Dan Hawkins can win 10+ games a year there, Boise State isn't falling to the bottom of the heap.

centennial
December 7th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Bohl is already out of Fargo. He is already recruiting for Boise. We will still own your team. Bison 52 Furman 3.

mvemjsunpx
December 7th, 2013, 03:51 AM
I heard Craig Bohl doesn't really exist & is just a gestalt representation of all our hopes & dreams… of what we all wish we could be. xcoffeex

Seriously, though, I've never heard of an FCS head coach leaving during his team's playoff run.

TigerFen
December 7th, 2013, 05:54 AM
That seems like Bull to me. I have just checked the Statesman website and Idaho Press. There is no mention of this on those websites. This is too soon to say he is on his way to Boise. I wouldn't be surprised if he's coaching later this afternoon.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 7th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Maybe Mussman can be our interim coach now.

tomq04
December 7th, 2013, 06:56 AM
That seems like Bull to me. I have just checked the Statesman website and Idaho Press. There is no mention of this on those websites. This is too soon to say he is on his way to Boise. I wouldn't be surprised if he's coaching later this afternoon.

you poor little man
xrotatehx The trolls got you.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 7th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Word on the street is Bohl is just great enough to coach 2 separate colleges and still win............................stay tuned

frozennorth
December 7th, 2013, 07:19 AM
i don't see any 1500 page threads on bisonville so this is clearly fake.

Dakotaguy74
December 7th, 2013, 07:43 AM
He can't be going to Boise. Wyoming already offered him and threw in the governorship as well. P.S. renamed the team from Cowboys to Bohlboys.

IBleedYellow
December 7th, 2013, 08:36 AM
He wanted to go to Boise, but the -35 degrees sealed his door shut today. Maybe tomorrow.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 7th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Has there ever been a coach that FCS teams wish would go away like this?

Sir William
December 7th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Has there ever been a coach that FCS teams wish would go away like this?

Yeah, one of the greatest:

Erk.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 7th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Yeah, one of the greatest:

Erk.

Oddly enough, he's the same age as Russell when he started at GSU and looks a lot like him. Weird.

katstrapper
December 7th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Would make logical sense if Boise St went after him but havent seen any chatter about it. Here is latest from footballscoop.com ....

[QUOTE][Boise State: The Idaho Statesman has identified the Broncos' top three targets as Washington defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox, Arkansas State head coach Bryan Harsin and Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter. All three have significant Boise ties./QUOTE]

McNeese75
December 7th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Hummmmm, somewhat distracting thread started by an opponent fan on game day. It must be true xcoolx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 7th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Hummmmm, somewhat distracting thread started by an opponent fan on game day. It must be true xcoolx

Gotta do something to take their minds of the **** stomping they're going to get today.

centennial
December 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Its true. I don't know why people think we would lie.

X-Factor
December 7th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Word on the street is that Furman players wouldn't leave Hector airport for fear of frostbite so they fueled up the airplane and went back to SC and intend to forfeit today.

centennial
December 7th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Word on the street is that Furman players wouldn't leave Hector airport for fear of frostbite so they fueled up the airplane and went back to SC and intend to forfeit today.
Did you read the rant that the coach wrote about going to almost Canada? I guess they didn't know they needed Canadian dollars and a visa. The coach wasn't happy that the ambient temperature in the dome would be 50 and decided the safety of his players came first.

SUPharmacist
December 7th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I heard Saban got fired, and they wanted to get Bohl in place for practices before their bowl game.

taper
December 7th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I heard that we're pulling the roof off so Furman will have to play in the cold. Got the idea from Montana/CC. Drove by this morning, half done, should be ready by gametime.

penguinpower
December 7th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Jim Tressel

Texas
December 7th, 2013, 11:41 AM

A distracting thread on game day? Oh god how are Bison fans going to stay focused on game preparation!?

Oh wait... People that post here are fans, not players or coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Sycamore62
December 7th, 2013, 03:51 PM
My video connection is bad. It looks like Bohl is actually wearing a Boise St shirt.

SIUSalukiFan
December 7th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Silly people ... Bohl is going to take the Alabama job when Saban goes to Texas. That's why he turned down USC.

wapiti
December 7th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Coach Bohl is applying for the Texan's job!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

ming01
December 10th, 2013, 02:44 AM

yikes. kind of weird for me to post this then he accepts WY job lol

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Word on the street is Bohl is just great enough to coach 2 separate colleges and still win............................stay tuned
AG the oracle?

centennial
December 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Its true. I don't know why people think we would lie.
I was pissed, seems like Furman fans put a hex on us and it worked.

SCPALADIN
December 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM
He can't be going to Boise. Wyoming already offered him and threw in the governorship as well. P.S. renamed the team from Cowboys to Bohlboys.

So when is the second part officially announced?