PDA

View Full Version : All Big Sky finals

clawman
December 6th, 2013, 09:15 AM
I like the chancesxthumbsupx

CPrice91
December 6th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Yeah I suspect a lot of the same sentiments amongst either UM fans that want to convince themselves the BSC is any good, and Eastern fans who really, really don't want to see NDSU in the final. xrolleyesx

maine612
December 6th, 2013, 09:20 AM
as likely as a CAA final...which is to say - not likely.

kalm
December 6th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Yeah I suspect a lot of the same sentiments amongst either UM fans that want to convince themselves the BSC is any good, and Eastern fans who really, really don't want to see NDSU in the final. xrolleyesx

Most EWU fans would love to see either Montana or NDSU in the finals.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2013, 09:26 AM
I think the chances of the Big Sky being done after this week are better.xsmiley_wix

RabidRabbit
December 6th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Each team needs to go 1-0 each week here on out to do so.

Just as reasonable to expect an all MVFC final. Can't get to an all OVC as Jax St. would play EIU/Tn St in the Semi final, should they both make it.

SUPharmacist
December 6th, 2013, 09:50 AM
I expect an all FCS final.

Southern Bison
December 6th, 2013, 10:19 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sqBhFuhRXeg/TakT59ROsqI/AAAAAAAABmc/NHKYeWocay0/s400/family%2Bfeud%2Bx.jpg

McNeese75
December 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM

Just as reasonable to expect an all MVFC final. Can't get to an all OVC as Jax St. would play EIU/Tn St in the Semi final, should they both make it.

xrolleyesx Uhhhhh, I'm thinking there is as good a chance for an all Southland finals as any of the other proposed scenarios. xwhistlex

gotts
December 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

RabidRabbit
December 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM
xrolleyesx Uhhhhh, I'm thinking there is as good a chance for an all Southland finals as any of the other proposed scenarios. xwhistlex

This is true. Probably the best chance in several years. Both SLU and SHSU have about as reasonable chance of winning in the FargoDome, and all McNeese needs in the Jax St./SDSU (or EWU) then the #2 seed chain winner.

According to TV (that's Terry Vandrovev, Sioux Falls Argus-Leader) Ga Southern is the only 1st round winner to make the semi's. Since the move from 16, no team has made the championship game.

Cocky
December 6th, 2013, 06:56 PM

Wanted to give everyone else a chance.

skinny_uncle
December 6th, 2013, 08:22 PM
I'm think an all-Valley final although that could include the possibility of two different Valleys.

penguinpower
December 7th, 2013, 02:34 PM
So ummmm....how did the BSC deserve 4 teams and the valley only 2? Montana is getting taken to the woodshed at home in -4 F weather to coastal carolina? Another big fluffy team is going down.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 7th, 2013, 06:55 PM
So ummmm....how did the BSC deserve 4 teams and the valley only 2? Montana is getting taken to the woodshed at home in -4 F weather to coastal carolina? Another big fluffy team is going down.

And EWU dismantled SDSU. xcoffeex

skinny_uncle
December 7th, 2013, 07:33 PM

EWU definitely the class of the Big Sky. The possible match-up between them and
EIU in the semis could be the shootout of the year.

Hammerhead
December 7th, 2013, 07:56 PM
MVFC is 2-1 in the playoffs so far this year. The Big Sky is 1-3. [edit -- I forgot about SUU]

Bison56
December 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM
EWU definitely the class of the Big Sky. The possible match-up between them and
EIU in the semis could be the shootout of the year.
What would be the over/under 150? :)

clenz
December 7th, 2013, 08:04 PM
MVFC is 2-1 in the playoffs so far this year. The Big Sky is 1-2.

Big Sky is 1-3

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

Red & Black
December 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM

Law of averages...there are more teams in the Big Sky. That doesn't dismiss the poor performances by NAU and SUU, both both of those teams got very difficult draws in their openers. Quit bitching about the selections...if you want to get into the playoffs, win more games. Pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Screamin_Eagle174
December 7th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Big Sky is 1-3

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

And had the MVFC gotten 4 in, and the BSC only 2, what makes you think the Valley wouldn't be 1-3, and the Big Sky 2-1? Pure conjecture? Gotcha... xcoffeex

Southern Bison
December 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Settle down Beagle, y'all don't have a D so once you face a full-faceted team, say goodbye like Chattownmocs did.

Red & Black
December 7th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Settle down Beagle, y'all don't have a D so once you face a full-faceted team, say goodbye like Chattownmocs did.

Our defense is not as bad as folks want it to be. Completely shut down Zenner and made SDSU completely one-dimensional today. I am a little concerned with the injuries in the secondary today (and the suspension), but the defense is good enough to keep us in any game against FCS opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)