Showers

Chance of rain:40% Wind:NNE at 12 mph

dbackjon
December 5th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Perfect weather in Fargo

A little too warm in Missoula

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Warmest game day conditions of the 8 games will be in Fargo. How do you like dem apples? :D

McNeese72
December 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM
The Weather.com hourly forecast doesn't quite reach the 6PM gametime but it will be in the high 30's with rain and 10+mph NNE wind in Lake Charles.

Balmy, by Missoula standards.

I don't mind the cold that much, it is the fricking blowing rain that I don't like. I'll have to get the rain gear out for both me and my camera.

TU Tiger Town
December 5th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Fordham @ Towson - I'm just hoping for some good tailgating weather xbeerchugx

1 pm

http://s.imwx.com/v.20131006.215227/img/wxicon/70/30.png

42°

Partly Cloudy

FEELS LIKE:35° HUMIDITY:55% PRECIP:0% WIND:NNW at 12 mph

maine612
December 5th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Orono, Maine Saturday - looks about 32 degrees and snowing. Fun!

Sat Dec 7http://s.imwx.com/v.20131006.215409/img/wxicon/100/14.png 31°

15°
AM Snow Showers

Chance of snow:30%Wind:WNW at 12 mph

McNeese72
December 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM
By the way, it is 74 degrees here right now. There will be a 35+ temperature difference by Saturday.

BEAR
December 5th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I know a swab of Texas through Arkansas and further up will face ICY conditions. Far worse than just snow and cold. I'm leaving work in a few minutes to make it home without wrecking. Then I'm sliding my way to my sons football award ceremony. Hopefully that won't last too long..

Sammy94
December 5th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Weather for Hammond, Louisiana for Saturday:

Sat Dec 7

http://s.imwx.com/v.20131006.215409/img/wxicon/100/11.png 48°
42°
Showers

Chance of rain:40% Wind:NNE at 12 mph

That is balmy compared to Bozeman last year.

lionsrking2
December 5th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Don't think we'll have much rain ... temps should be in the mid 40's with light rain early, tapering off in the afternoon ... could get a passing drizzle or two but probably not before the second half. Of course, as is usually the case in south Louisiana, the forecast will change 50 times between now and kickoff. But looks like we'll be okay, other than being a tad chilly.

EDIT: Just checked again ... now saying 20% chance of rain, 10% around kickoff ... it's be back up to 60% in another hour or two. xcoffeex

Hammerhead
December 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I hope the bad weather doesn't affect the travel plans for the visiting teams or their fans.

Sycamore62
December 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Its not the heat, its the humidity. Drink plenty of fluids.

BEAR
December 5th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Its not the snow that kills you...its the cold.

As my grandfather once said, "I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's IN the dark."

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2013, 04:44 PM

As my grandfather once said, "I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's IN the dark."

No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.

Mattymc727
December 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Snow for the UNH Maine game is a must, good job planet Earth.

melloware13
December 5th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Mr. Ross is going to be thrilled with the forecast for Missoula. -3 at kickoff with it hitting 6 by 4 PM MST. Kickoff wind chill of -17, highest of 0 at 4.

Catbooster
December 5th, 2013, 11:28 PM
That is balmy compared to Bozeman last year.
It wasn't as warm as that, but it was pretty warm here last year. If I remember, it was barely below freezing at the game last year. It's below zero now.

It sounds like the game in Missoula will only be a few degrees warmer this Saturday. Missoula's winter is a little milder than Bozeman's in general.

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Warmest game day conditions of the 8 games will be in Fargo. How do you like dem apples? :D

We'll have the coldest tailgating, but warmest game to watch.

I can deal with that :D

Red & Black
December 6th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Supposed to be between 9 and 14 degrees in Cheney Saturday, but sunny. Unseasonably cold on the Palouse right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Bearkats94
December 6th, 2013, 12:51 AM

Tell your wife or girl friend that.xlolx

kalm
December 6th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Supposed to be between 9 and 14 degrees in Cheney Saturday, but sunny. Unseasonably cold on the Palouse right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

wind 10-16 with wind chill values as low as -17.

Sycamore62
December 6th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Im not trying to minimize certain temps, but Ive heard people talk about different types of cold, like dry or wet and how they feel different from the actual temps (same as heat). What is it like in different areas these games are held this weekend.

tojo70
December 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Im not trying to minimize certain temps, but Ive heard people talk about different types of cold, like dry or wet and how they feel different from the actual temps (same as heat). What is it like in different areas these games are held this weekend.
It is true that a "wet" cold feels colder. However, in my opinion the wind is what makes it worse. Just a little breeze can make that cold feel so much worse. For example, right now here in Great Falls, MT it is -18...ya it's f'n cold. But, just a little 6mph right now is making the windchill factor -33. Kickoff temp in Missoula tomorrow is predicted to be 2 degrees above 0. Wind is predicted to be 4mph dropping the windchill factor down to -6.

WrenFGun
December 6th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Mr. Ross is going to be thrilled with the forecast for Missoula. -3 at kickoff with it hitting 6 by 4 PM MST. Kickoff wind chill of -17, highest of 0 at 4.

Good christ that is cold.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Well it's -6 right now in Fargo with a wind chill of -23. Thank god for the dome! :D

CryHavoc_SLU
December 6th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Don't think we'll have much rain ... temps should be in the mid 40's with light rain early, tapering off in the afternoon ... could get a passing drizzle or two but probably not before the second half. Of course, as is usually the case in south Louisiana, the forecast will change 50 times between now and kickoff. But looks like we'll be okay, other than being a tad chilly.

EDIT: Just checked again ... now saying 20% chance of rain, 10% around kickoff ... it's be back up to 60% in another hour or two. xcoffeex

Well that sounds lovely. That turf is gonna be slick if it rains... I still plan on giving SHSU an earful from behind their bench though!!

lionsrking2
December 6th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Well that sounds lovely. That turf is gonna be slick if it rains... I still plan on giving SHSU an earful from behind their bench though!!

Latest update looks like best chance of rain is overnight tonight, into the early morning, then overcast all day Saturday. 30% chance of light rain until noon, then tapering off to 10% through midnight. Looks like chilly temps (mid 40's) and slight wind will be only factors. Should be a great night for college football!

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2013, 02:36 PM
It's gonna be a cold tailgate tomorrow in Fargo. Forecast for 9AM CT when the tailgate lots open is -17 with a west wind at 9mph putting the wind chill at about -36. Make sure those heaters are working!

skinny_uncle
December 6th, 2013, 08:10 PM
It might be a good thing there is no game in Carbondale this weekend. It's supposed to be a balmy 18 degrees tomorrow, but the 10+ inches of snow in the last 24 hours would make it hard to see the yard markers.

Bisonoline
December 6th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Its supposed to be -23 at 8am. With wind chill its -40.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2013, 08:14 PM
It might be a good thing there is no game in Carbondale this weekend. It's supposed to be a balmy 18 degrees tomorrow, but the 10+ inches of snow in the last 24 hours would make it hard to see the yard markers.

Man, 18 would feel like a heat wave right now. It was a 'crisp' -21 this morning.

skinny_uncle
December 6th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Man, 18 would feel like a heat wave right now. It was a 'crisp' -21 this morning.

That balmy 18 includes a windchill of -10 and is supposed to be the high tomorrow.

Bisonoline
December 6th, 2013, 08:20 PM
It is true that a "wet" cold feels colder. However, in my opinion the wind is what makes it worse. Just a little breeze can make that cold feel so much worse. For example, right now here in Great Falls, MT it is -18...ya it's f'n cold. But, just a little 6mph right now is making the windchill factor -33. Kickoff temp in Missoula tomorrow is predicted to be 2 degrees above 0. Wind is predicted to be 4mph dropping the windchill factor down to -6.

Damp cold cuts right through to the bone.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2013, 08:24 PM
That balmy 18 includes a windchill of -10 and is supposed to be the high tomorrow.

In your 'neck of the woods' everything must shut down with that kind of temp.

I love it....had my 4-wheeler out cruising the woods by my house.....xthumbsupx

- - - Updated - - -

Damp cold cuts right through to the bone.

You boiling up some sausage tomorrow?