November 27th, 2013, 07:56 PM
The outstanding Eastern Eagle coaching staff
The great players that are all outstanding young men to be proud of
A wise University President who supports athletics as the front porch of
Eastern Washington University

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Texas
November 27th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Me too, I love EWU giving easy wins and helping us into playoffs!

TennBison
November 27th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I am thankful for SHSU and their football team for being so lame in the last two national championships. And for the easy wins and helping us get one step closer to a three peat.

FormerPokeCenter
November 27th, 2013, 08:28 PM

I'm thankful this douchebag ^^^^^^ didn't graduate from my school.

fmrbearkat
November 27th, 2013, 08:37 PM
I'm thankful for the amazing men that serve FCS football as members of the selection committee surprising me with an opportunity to watch some Bearkat football on Saturday!!! xbowx

buffalobill
November 27th, 2013, 09:11 PM
I am thankful for SHSU and their football team for being so lame in the last two national championships. And for the easy wins and helping us get one step closer to a three peat.
I have been a Bison for a period of time that may be longer than you have been alive. One important lesson that I have learned the hard way is "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown". Respect your opposition but fear no one!:)

clawman
November 27th, 2013, 09:20 PM

Hey Texas, you're killing the mood herexlolx

Darlinikki150
November 27th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I'm thankful for my family, my friends, AGS, Coach Bohl, and Bison football. Been pretty tough and boring the past 3 months after surgery, I'm thankful I recovered and I get to go back to work. Means less time on AGS, but somehow I don't think you all will miss me lol. But I will certainly miss you ;)

sharkeycox
November 27th, 2013, 10:38 PM

I am thankful this a$$clown is not indicative of most Sam Houston State or any other Southland conference fan. I am thankful for the FCS playing for the championship the right way.

Winindy
November 27th, 2013, 11:08 PM
College playoff football. Computers with no heart, sports reporters with no brains, and coaches who don't see all the games is hardly a way to pick two teams to play for a championship.

Nickels
November 28th, 2013, 01:07 AM
I'm thankful McNeese is on the other side of the bracket so I only have to go to that ****hole state they refer to as "Louisiana" only one more time this year.

KUlawJack
November 28th, 2013, 01:25 AM
I'm thankful this douchebag ^^^^^^ didn't graduate from my school.

Here here! He's one of the sloth minded douches that give good SHSU fans a bad name.

Love McNeese by the way, any time we don't play. We appreciate you guys giving us games when we made the jump when no one else wanted to play us. I'd love to square off in the quarters if we could.

Nickels
November 28th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Here here! He's one of the sloth minded douches that give good SHSU fans a bad name.

Love McNeese by the way, any time we don't play. We appreciate you guys giving us games when we made the jump when no one else wanted to play us. I'd love to square off in the quarters if we could.
Go to the (****)Hole for a game and you would have a different attitude towards McSleez and their fanbase, trust me.

TennBison
November 28th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Go to the (****)Hole for a game and you would have a different attitude towards McSleez and their fanbase, trust me.
As if your fanbase is anything to get impressed with. Sure, every team has some fans that are annoying, Bison included.

MR. CHICKEN
November 28th, 2013, 07:46 AM
AH'M THANKFUL.......AH'M NOT...MR. TURKEY......(ALL-DOUGH...MANY WOOD DISPUTE).......AWK!......ER UH UM.....GOBBLE-GOBBLE!

kalm
November 28th, 2013, 07:51 AM
AH'M THANKFUL.......AH'M NOT...MR. TURKEY......(ALL-DOUGH...MANY WOOD DISPUTE).......AWK!......ER UH UM.....GOBBLE-GOBBLE!

I'm sorry…did someone from Texas just talk geography smack about another state?

xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thankful Rick Perry at least started the discussion regarding secession.

Wallace
November 28th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I am thankful for the sport of college football bringing back my faith in the youth of today. I experienced kids from varied economic and social strata come together with a pigskin and enjoy the family, competition, physical and mental nature of the game which mixes with the ultimate fun on the field. Thanks a lot. It has been the most rewarding season of my life.

Pards Rule
November 28th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Pards seniors finally getting a ring and playing in playoff game!

IBleedYellow
November 28th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Thankful for the best sport in the world. College football.

And playoffs. True playoffs.

Moto X

sharkeycox
November 28th, 2013, 10:05 AM

If your IQ was above room temperature you would know the Rabbits have been to the hole. But then again I digress.

veinup
November 28th, 2013, 10:21 AM
the amount of unnecessary **** being talked in here is a little .... xrolleyesx

come on guys.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 28th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I am thankful I am not a classless EWU fan.
I am thankful that I own 5 "assault rifles" and 17 handguns.
I am thankful that the NL doesnt have the DH.

Most of all I am thankful to live in a very cold, ****ty state that has high taxes, please stay away and tell all your friends to do the same.

P.S. Oh and I am thankful Ursus paid for lunch yesterday, it was awful "Ursus" of him.......but even more thankful Grizo didnt show.

UIWWildthing
November 28th, 2013, 04:10 PM
My family, friends and being able to root for a team in the FCS playoffs.

TigerFen
November 28th, 2013, 05:29 PM
my family, Friends and that I get at least one December weekend of College Football.

chattanoogamocs
November 28th, 2013, 10:41 PM
I thankful this for, this guy...

...and happy that taking him to Mocs football is fun experience.

(he has never experienced a losing season...I hope they keep it that way for a long time) :)

longtimemocfan
November 29th, 2013, 11:01 AM

(he has never experienced a losing season...I hope they keep it that way for a long time) :)

Yes, I hope that is a yearly occurrence for him !!!

chattanoogamocs
November 29th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Yes, I hope that is a yearly occurrence for him !!!

He went to 4 games this year and they were 4-0...I had a few people upset with me that he didn't travel to Samford. :)

kalm
November 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM
I am thankful I am not a classless EWU fan.
I am thankful that I own 5 "assault rifles" and 17 handguns.
I am thankful that the NL doesnt have the DH.

Most of all I am thankful to live in a very cold, ****ty state that has high taxes, please stay away and tell all your friends to do the same.

P.S. Oh and I am thankful Ursus paid for lunch yesterday, it was awful "Ursus" of him.......but even more thankful Grizo didnt show.

I am thankful for secret EWU admirers.

Go...gate
November 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM
I have been a Bison for a period of time that may be longer than you have been alive. One important lesson that I have learned the hard way is "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown". Respect your opposition but fear no one!:)

Well said by a fellow AGS "Senior Member".

Go...gate
November 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Pards seniors finally getting a ring and playing in playoff game!

Not to mention Coach Tavani, who takes a lot of grief from the Leopard faithful and keeps on moving forward.

Congratulations to everyone at Lafayette and good luck tomorrow!

Go...gate
November 29th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Wonderful photo!!

That is how it started for my father and me. He carried me into my first game at Princeton's Palmer Stadium long, long, long ago and we shared a love for college football - especially Princeton, Colgate, Rutgers and Notre Dame - until the day he died. Wish I could see just one more game with him.

TennBison
November 29th, 2013, 06:03 PM

That is a great experience to have with the kids don't ever miss a chance to have those moments. I myself had a great year last year with my grandson Lennon, started a thread about it last year on Bisonville, unfortunately he passed last year during the playoffs. Here is the thread: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?29334-Lost-my-1-football-buddy

Mattymc727
November 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Im thankful for this website. Even though I have never met any of you, its nice to be able to share a passion for FCS football that we dont get to do in everyday society.

chattanoogamocs
November 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM
That pic was from his first Thanksgiving last night, he just turned 7 months.

I obviously started late in life (this is my first child and I will be 45 in March). Long story short, engaged to a younger woman, her parents hate me, everything was fine until she decided to go home for the birth (which I was there for) and then the relationship immediately went South...so I spent the last few months in court (still having to fight) to assert my rights. I have only gotten regular parenting time with him for the last couple of months...so trust me, I treasure every single solitary moment, I take nothing for granted. Everything I have had to go through to get to this point just makes me appreciate him even more.

chattanoogamocs
November 29th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Im thankful for this website. Even though I have never met any of you, its nice to be able to share a passion for FCS football that we dont get to do in everyday society.

+1 on that one.

citdog
November 29th, 2013, 06:32 PM
I am thankful for the gentleman who invented yoga pants.

Grizalltheway
November 29th, 2013, 06:34 PM

Sounds like someone's enjoying the scenery in Missoula.xthumbsupx

TennBison
November 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM
How about an AMEN to the guy who invented the thong.

kalm
November 29th, 2013, 07:07 PM

Oh...I thought perhaps he found them comfortable .

citdog
November 30th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Oh...I thought perhaps he found them comfortable .

only when eastern washington is in town

FormerPokeCenter
November 30th, 2013, 08:51 AM

They're particularly comfortable on those bloating and heavy flow days...

Go...gate
December 1st, 2013, 02:32 AM
That pic was from his first Thanksgiving last night, he just turned 7 months.

I obviously started late in life (this is my first child and I will be 45 in March). Long story short, engaged to a younger woman, her parents hate me, everything was fine until she decided to go home for the birth (which I was there for) and then the relationship immediately went South...so I spent the last few months in court (still having to fight) to assert my rights. I have only gotten regular parenting time with him for the last couple of months...so trust me, I treasure every single solitary moment, I take nothing for granted. Everything I have had to go through to get to this point just makes me appreciate him even more.

Sorry about what happened with the lady, but looks like you have risen above the situation. Well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Amen!

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
December 1st, 2013, 05:05 PM
(ETSU hat on) I am thankful that Dave Mullins "retired," ETSU brought back football and hired good people (Fulmer, Torbush) to usher in an new era that will start vs. Kennesaw State on 9/3/2015.

maine612
December 1st, 2013, 05:26 PM
Home field advantage.

mmiller_34
December 1st, 2013, 07:30 PM
I am thankful for Zach Zenner

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2013, 07:41 PM

How about an AMEN to the guy who invented the thong.

http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/81393414.jpghttp://arrogantass.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/fat-girl-thong-1.jpg

http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg

clawman
December 1st, 2013, 07:56 PM
Euuu you ruined it, yuck

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM
Euuu you ruined it, yuck

Well. Careful what you wish for. :D

What am I thankful for? The ESPN Sportscenter app which let me keep up on all the good games as I was at my inlaws with no ESPN3

elon77
December 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
The Socon years, man I hate to see them end, The Pete Lembo years, a new coach, and NoDak 4 Ever for posting those pictures.

Ivytalk
December 3rd, 2013, 01:07 PM
The collective "wisdom" of the Ivy League presidents.xsmhxxthumbsdownxxpissedxxnutsxxshaking madxxflamemadx