PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks

Saint3333
November 27th, 2013, 08:25 AM
It is only fitting that I write this during this week. I have enjoyed being a fan of a 1-AA/FCS team over the past 25 years and enjoyed the banter here at AGS since its inception over 10 years ago.

The SoCon and FCS playoffs have been fun. I've traveled to every SoCon venue sans Samford, a few CAA programs, and visited Montana this year, and enjoyed meeting opponent's fans. 1987, 1995, 2000, and 2005-2009 were amazing runs and wouldn't trade those experiences. I look forward to the challenges ahead though as well.

Thanks for the memories guys, I may stop in once a year during our FCS week as old habits are hard to break.

God bless you and your families. Take care.

PhillyApp1
November 27th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Thanks to the FCS...its strange time of year this year ......its time for change ......living through other FCS'ers in the playoffs ......i grew up with Nova and Delaware games and the past 18 years being an APP fan .....FCS will always be in my blood so THANKS on Thanksgiving to the FCS

veinup
November 27th, 2013, 01:45 PM
keeping this in the realm of football, i am thankful that the montana grizzlies seem to have turned things around quite a bit from last season. i havent contemplated suicide even once.