PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Darkhorse in the Playoffs

BisonHype!
November 25th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Who is the one team that isn't a top seed that you see making it to the semi's or to the Championship Game? For me that team is SDSU. I believe SDSU has a chance to be a darkhorse winner in this year's bracket. I also like the chances of UNH. They beat Maine once, it is possible to do again.

hebmskebm
November 25th, 2013, 01:26 PM
I think whoever wins Coastal/Bethune could give Montana a surprisingly good game.

SpeedkingATL
November 25th, 2013, 01:28 PM
I think the biggest dark horse and the team that is constantly underappreciated is the Chattanooga Mocs. For some reason I can't identify where they play in the opening round??????:D

344Johnson
November 25th, 2013, 01:29 PM
I'll give SDSU a chance at making an ok run.

EWU couldn't stop the run against SHSU, while that is a completely different attack than SDSU, could provide another bad matchup for them. First things first, SDSU needs to get past the Lumberjacks. Should be a very fun and exciting playoff season.

Jacks vs. Jacks.
Zach vs. Zach

Grizalltheway
November 25th, 2013, 01:29 PM
I think whoever wins Coastal/Bethune could give Montana a surprisingly good game.

History suggests otherwise, but we shall see.

Mountaineer
November 25th, 2013, 01:30 PM
I think the biggest dark horse and the team that is constantly underappreciated is the Chattanooga Mocs. For some reason I can't identify where they play in the opening round??????:D

I was gonna go with Lehigh..but, wait.. xsmugx

TypicalTribe
November 25th, 2013, 01:38 PM

Sure, because teams from Myrtle Beach and Florida seem well prepared to handle Missoula the first weekend in December. :)

BisonHype!
November 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM

The best forum post of the season has to go to chattownmocs thread of his announcement of the 2013 Epic Chatty season that never developed. Apparently, a lot like Eminem, they had one moment to lose themselves in... and did. xawesomex

kdinva
November 25th, 2013, 01:47 PM
I'll say Fordham or Furman........

BisonHype!
November 25th, 2013, 01:48 PM
I'll say Fordham or Furman........

You're high....

Texas
November 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
SHSU making a magical run to finally capture NC from the evil Bison once and for all.
For America and Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 25th, 2013, 02:00 PM
The Griz...

centennial
November 25th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Griz, SDSU, UNH

Mountaineer
November 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM
The Griz...

That's for whom I'm rooting. xthumbsupx

WestCoastAggie
November 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Tennessee State. German is healthy.

FordhamFan
November 25th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Obviously I'm biased big time but I think Fordham got a lucky draw. Sacred Heart will obviously be a challenge but if they can win that game it's not like they have to go to Fargo.

Don't necessarily think Fordham would beat Towson, who is such a great well balanced team, but it's not unthinkable. Then Quarterfinals on we see but again, it's a team like Furman just is running into a buzzsaw

Twentysix
November 25th, 2013, 02:08 PM
SDSU has the best shot as an unseeded team even though they have one of the hardest routes.

Mattymc727
November 25th, 2013, 02:20 PM
I think this is UNH's best draw in a while. I dont like playing Maine twice in a row when they have a week to prepare, but its still better than any of the other spots. Two winnable games puts UNH in the QF's with maybe SELU (Barring a different upset), which could also be another winnable game. Until UNH would have to go to NDSU, all 3 are very winnable games for a UNH team thats won 6 of 7. Pretty lucky draw if I say so myself.

You could also take Maine for the very reasons I mentioned above.

Grizalltheway
November 25th, 2013, 02:20 PM
SHSU making a magical run to finally capture NC from the evil Bison once and for all.
For America and Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

You had two chances and blew them. Ain't gonna happen.

gumby013
November 25th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Lafayette.

The darkest horse of them all.

State Line Liquors
November 25th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I'd like the Furple to make a run too if they didn't have the Bizon in round 2. As such, give me the UNH Wildcats to not spit the bit for their very first time and to advance to the semis. Fargo, here come the kitties!

The above now off my chest, I say there will be no upsets in either of the first two rounds. Chalk City, baby.