PDA

View Full Version : Harper at SFA could be done

LIONFAN07
November 25th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Footballscoop is reporting JC Harper could be let go today. Really amazing because he was is a back to back Southland Conference champion. He led his teams to the title and decent playoff runs in 2009 and 2010. Seems when Shannon Dawson left for West Virginia things went down hill. I think this is an attractive job but whoever take it. It has personnel to run the air raid. So it might take a year or two if the new coach wants to change the offensive mind set.

Sammy94
November 25th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I wonder if JC wants to go back to being a defensive coordinator?

FormerPokeCenter
November 25th, 2013, 11:27 AM
I wonder if a certain family's charitable donations dried up?? That would sorta make him expendable ;)

Tubakat2014
November 25th, 2013, 02:23 PM
I wonder if JC wants to go back to being a defensive coordinator?

YES.

Please.

Nickels
November 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM
YES.

Please.

HELL NO!

The guy is a loser. He wouldn't even go practice when it was raining. AWFUL coach. I know a current player very well. They're all ecstatic he is leaving. I dont want any part of that loser. I'd rather keep Collins and that's saying alot.

Tubakat2014
November 25th, 2013, 05:00 PM
HELL NO!

The guy is a loser. He wouldn't even go practice when it was raining. AWFUL coach. I know a current player very well. They're all ecstatic he is leaving. I dont want any part of that loser. I'd rather keep Collins and that's saying alot.

Thanks for setting me straight. I'm becoming delusional in my desire to see Collins replaced.

Regarding SFA- I'm sure Whitten wouldn't mind another shot at being an FCS head coach! xsmiley_wix

McNeese75
November 25th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Oh, I think you should hire Harper and then he and Collins could be CO-DCs. Think about the possibilities ;)

Hood
November 25th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Meanwhile across the border in South Louisiana 1 conference win in three years Nicholls still has their coach.

McNeese75
November 26th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Meanwhile across the border in South Louisiana 1 conference win in three years Nicholls still has their coach.

I look for a healthy Figaro to cause some problems in the next few years if he stays healthy and has a supporting cast.