PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Playoff Brackets Here

ursus arctos horribilis
November 24th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Click the link and check the instruction at the bottom of the page to DL it as a PDF.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0At367yhHwedudDB5SXVjWF9xd1RoWVFyZFJoOXlaY lE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

FormerPokeCenter
November 24th, 2013, 12:00 PM
I think the committee did a GREAT job with the pairings....aside from SHSU possibly facing SELA in the third round, it looks to my untrained like (and I'm sure I'm missing something) any intra-conference rematch games will happen in the finals...

lydiabixby
November 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Thanks "horribilis", that is a better bracket than I've seen.

Texas
November 24th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I think the committee did a GREAT job with the pairings....aside from SHSU possibly facing SELA in the third round, it looks to my untrained like (and I'm sure I'm missing something) any intra-conference rematch games will happen in the finals...

I disagree top looks heavier than bottom and this isn't a stab at McNeese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Professor Chaos
November 24th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Not really, UNH could play Maine and Tennessee St could play Eastern Illinois in the 2nd round in intra-conference rematches as well. Northern Arizona could also play Eastern Washington but they didn't play in the regular season so I don't think that's as big of a deal.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 30th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Just a heads up Ursus, but the dates on the bracket are wrong. 2nd round is Dec 7th only, Quarterfinals are 13th/14th, and Semis are 20th/21st.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Just a heads up Ursus, but the dates on the bracket are wrong. 2nd round is Dec 7th only, Quarterfinals are 13th/14th, and Semis are 20th/21st.

Got it thanks. I will go fix that now.

slycat
December 3rd, 2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks. Can always count on y'all to have a nice bracket to print out.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks. Can always count on y'all to have a nice bracket to print out.

Thanks man. Good to see ya ol' buddy!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2014, 06:25 PM
This is now in the sticky "Threads of lesser adhesion..."