PDA

View Full Version : Montana 28 MSU 14

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Well, the Bobcat season completely fell apart the last few weeks. The Griz will be a tough out at home!!

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 04:20 PM
Well, Bobcat season completely fell apart the last few weeks. The Griz will be a tough out at home!!

UM played well.

centennial
November 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
They are out of the hunt.. poor kitties.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
I'm assuming the Coach Ash will be back. I'm not sure how much they like the pressure though. He seems very laid back. I have to believe things will only get worse.....

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
I'm assuming the Coach Ash will be back. BUT, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife starts getting in his ear. She never liked the "pressure" coach was under since he arrived in Bozeman. I have to believe things will only get worse.....

Oh really, that is the issue. **** dude, MAN UP, you lost, stop being such a bitch.

Squealofthepig
November 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
I'm assuming the Coach Ash will be back. BUT, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife starts getting in his ear. She never liked the "pressure" coach was under since he arrived in Bozeman. I have to believe things will only get worse.....

That's part of being a coach anywhere, though. Did he not get a longer contract once we finally made the year-to-year stuff go away in Montana?

I also think it's a bit silly for people to call for his head - OK, this season is a disappointment, but Ash is 57-27 as a head coach with the Cats, and he hasn't had a losing season - and he's won different coach-of-the-year honors each of the last two years.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Oh really, that is the issue. **** dude, MAN UP, you lost, stop being such a bitch.

I didn't lose anything! I'm just saying, It wouldn't shock me of Ash explored some options

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 05:00 PM
I didn't lose anything! I'm just saying, It wouldn't shock me of Ash explored some options

Bull****. You talked out your ass all season long. You got exposed today.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 05:01 PM
Bull****. You talked out your ass all season long. You got exposed today.

You are absolutely wrong! Go back and read every thread! I've said MSU needs an infusion of talent and more speed and they were not an elite fcs program.

After the SUU game...

"Ash is getting killed on the Bobcat board. I hate to see it because he's a super nice guy (too nice?).

What I don't get is those who think MSU is a "supremely" talented bunch. I don't see it all when you watch them play compared to NDSU, EWU, Towson, SHSU etc. Heck, the 'Griz look bigger and faster. Honestly, I think he's done a pretty good job given what he has to work with this year. Last years team was MUCH better because of the DL. Outside of Kirk, Daly and Johnson there's very few guys that stand out on this team. Their WR's can be painful to watch. Do they even have a TE? McGhee can be really good....but he can also be extremely average at times....."

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
They are out of the hunt.. poor kitties.

Karma!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
Montana State could be in for another rough season next year. They lose everyone!

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM
You are absolutely wrong! Go back and read every thread! I've said MSU needs an infusion of talent and more speed and they were not an elite fcs program.

After the SUU game...

"Ash is getting killed on the Bobcat board. I hate to see it because he's a super nice guy (too nice?).

What I don't get is those who think MSU is a "supremely" talented bunch. I don't see it all when you watch them play compared to NDSU, EWU, Towson, SHSU etc. Heck, the 'Griz look bigger and faster. Honestly, I think he's done a pretty good job given what he has to work with this year. Last years team was MUCH better because of the DL. Outside of Kirk, Daly and Johnson there's very few guys that stand out on this team. Their WR's can be painful to watch. Do they even have a TE? McGhee can be really good....but he can also be extremely average at times....."

Bull****. You smacked Montana every chance you had. You got owned. Admit it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 05:20 PM

Honestly, I have no clue what you're talking about, seriously.....

Maybe Ursus or someone can help me out because I've been nothing but fair to the Griz.....

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2013, 05:33 PM
Honestly, I have no clue what you're talking about, seriously.....

Maybe Ursus or someone can help me out because I've been nothing but fair to the Griz.....

I really haven't noticed anything other than "ECPLB" out of you. ;) I'm surprised he thought you'd be mad after they lost. I don't remember you ever talking up State more than others would.

Grizo406
November 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
I'm really happy with the results of this game...REALLY HAPPY!!!xnodxxnodxxnodx

But, I'm as equally sad for Bobcat football. NO MATTER WHAT MSU has done, they just can't seem to get a F'n break!

Sooner or later, somethin' has gotta' change for their program, right?!!?

Silenoz
November 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM

Dude, what are you talking about?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
The whole Bobcat team played their hearts out today and really put up a hell of a game. Danarius McGhee, pure guts man. They are a terrific rival and I always feel that game has everything a playoff game has and playing a team like that can only help the other team going forward.

Very happy to have won that game against a group of salty dogs like that.

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 07:29 PM
Dude, what are you talking about?

I am talking about every chance he had to bash Montana in the rankings, he did.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
I am talking about every chance he had to bash Montana in the rankings, he did.

You've lost it...xrotatehx

All I said is that Montana was not a Top 5/10 for most of the year given their lack of a signature win and close escapes. The MAJORITY of your fans seemed to agree. Hardly "bashing" the Griz....

Wouldn't you agree that MOST people will have the Griz winning while they're at home in the playoffs? Their success is predicated on getting a seed imo. If they can get a bye they could make a run. Otherwise, one home game and hitting the road? I'm not too confident in their ability to advance.

I don't believe that's hating at all...

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
You've lost it...xrotatehx

All I said is that Montana was not a Top 5/10 for most of the year given their lack of a signature win and close escapes. The MAJORITY of your fans seemed to agree. Hardly "bashing" the Griz....

Wouldn't you agree that MOST people will have the Griz winning while they're at home in the playoffs? Their success is predicated on getting a seed imo. If they can get a bye they could make a run. Otherwise, one home game and hitting the road? I'm not too confident in their ability to advance.

I don't believe that's hating at all...

I might have lost it a little.

I try to stay cogent on this board, but when you only get 15-20 second bursts.

Anyway, you are a waffling piece of ****. Griz owned your azz today.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 07:49 PM

You got the wrong poster man, I'm sorry...

Maybe I need to be AGS like and just flame and troll everyone. Throw in a few personal attacks as well (that our useless mods continue to ignore) ....wtf is wrong with people on here? This is not the AGS I grew to love....

GoCats23
November 23rd, 2013, 07:51 PM

I'm so confused. Go Lehigh TU Owl isn't a Cat fan I don't think.. He just lives near MSU so he follows them quite a bit because it's easy with all the games on TV and whatnot. I guess I could be wrong though.

BisonFan02
November 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
I'm so confused. Go Lehigh TU Owl isn't a Cat fan I don't think.. He just lives near MSU so he follows them quite a bit because it's easy with all the games on TV and whatnot. I guess I could be wrong though.

Count me in as puzzled as well. I must be missing something too.

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 07:55 PM

You're a sore loser what do you know?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

citdog
November 23rd, 2013, 07:58 PM

Maybe I need to be AGS like and just flame and troll everyone. Throw in a few personal attacks as well (that our useless mods continue to ignore) ....wtf is wrong with people on here? This is not the AGS I grew to love....

http://www.thecontrarianmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/stuart-smalley.jpg

GoCats23
November 23rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
You're a sore loser what do you know?

Oh okay.. Because I told you the guy you're belittling isn't a Cats fan makes me a sore loser? Go ahead and belittle me, I'm actually a Cats fan..

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2013, 08:06 PM

You may not have been unfair to UM as SeaGriz has alleged. I am assume he may be on the bottle tonight, who knows. One thing I do know is that you are a magnificent whiner and an overly sensitive poster always expecting you will recieve some sort of protection that a man doesn't normally request for himself.

SeaGriz, I'm not sure why you are going nuclear here but it may be slightly misplaced.

BTW, the fact that the mods don't step up for every little whiny poster doesn't mean they are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. You always like to involve yourself in arguments and then gripe about the outcome so that's on you. If you don't feel like hanging around I completely understand and I wish you well. Otherwise, stop being a Prima donna.

Antoher btw, proof that I'm not big on keeping people from speaking their mind and just making decisions based on emotion would be that you attacked the mods here and myself personally in that last one. None of us have done anything to you and yet you took that swipe at us. You ain't banned, you ain't censored, nothing whatsoever has or will be done to you either for doing the exact same thing you just whined about.

Now shut your mouth.

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2013, 08:08 PM
Oh okay.. Because I told you the guy you're belittling isn't a Cats fan makes me a sore loser? Go ahead and belittle me, I'm actually a Cats fan..

Easy man.
Just now coming out of the haze.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
You may not have been unfair to UM as SeaGriz has alleged. I am assume he may be on the bottle tonight, who knows. One thing I do know is that you are a magnificent whiner and an overly sensitive poster always expecting you will recieve some sort of protection that a man doesn't normally request for himself.

SeaGriz, I'm not sure why you are going nuclear here but it may be slightly misplaced.

BTW, the fact that the mods don't step up for every little whiny poster doesn't mean they are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. You always like to involve yourself in arguments and then gripe out the outcome so that's on you. If you don't feel like hanging aorund I completely understand and I wish you well. Otherwse, stop being a Prima donna.

Antoher btw, proof that I'm not big on keeping people from speaking their mind and just making decisions based on emotion would be that you attacked the mods here and myself personally in that last one. None of us have done anything to you and yet you took that swipe at us. You ain't banned, you ain't censored, nothing whatsoever has or will be done to you either for doing the exact same thing you just whined about.

Now shut your mouth.

I don't spend time, very little, in the lounge or anywhere but on the football boards. I'm here to discuss football and very little else. My major gripe is the fact that it takes away from good football talk. Instead of posting about football in threads you have guys posting "pointless" videos, 12 year old attacks, random pictures, and not talking football. If I wanted to read "smack" or pointless drivel I would spend time in the other areas of AGS. I'm not a "whiny poster" so much as get the BS garbage out of the football threads. It simply was never this bad in the past....

This thread is a perfect example. You have other posters besides me discussing everything BUT football because of a ridiculous post. Instead of trying to stop it you allow to carry on until threads just go down the tubes. There should be great talk about the game in this thread, yet there's not....

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
I don't spend time, very little, in the lounge or anywhere but on the football boards. I'm here to discuss football and very little else. My major gripe is the fact that it takes away from good football talk. Instead of posting about football in threads you have guys posting "pointless" videos, 12 year old attacks, random pictures, and not talking football. If I wanted to read "smack" or pointless drivel I would spend time in the other areas of AGS.

This thread is a perfect example. You have other posters besides me discussing everything BUT football because of a ridiculous post. Instead of trying to stop it you allow to carry on until threads just go down the tubes. There should be great talk about the game in this thread, yet there's not....

Well in essence I agree with ya. I wish it was more like you describe in most threads on the FCSD board and without acting like an asshole and threatening to ban people I have often tried to steer it in that direction. You don't ever have to do any of that, all you have to do is sit back and bitch as if I should start getting rid of or infractioning people over simple little crap.

Congrats, sit back and whine all you want. The reason this place isn't the morgue it was several years ago is because I don't go around acting like every little has to be moderated just so it suits the most sensitive members on the board.

The most important thing for you to remember here though is that this is not your board and you do not get to tell me how it is run. Got it? As I mentioned I will not force you to stay here and would relish the competition if you start your own place and actually go through the motions of trying to manage all the different personalities and make sure it's fun for the maximum number of users possible. Let me know cuz I'd like to join and see how a true expert does things.xthumbsupx

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 08:40 PM
Well in essence I agree with ya. I wish it was more like you describe in most threads on the FCSD board and without acting like an asshole and threatening to ban people I have often tried to steer it in that direction. You don't ever have to do any of that, all you have to do is sit back and bitch as if I should start getting rid of or infractioning people over simple little crap.

Congrats, sit back and whine all you want. The reason this place isn't the morgue it was several years ago is because I don't go around acting like every little has to be moderated just so it suits the most sensitive members on the board.

The most important thing for you to remember here though is that this is not your board and you do not get to tell me how it is run. Got it? As I mentioned I will not force you to stay here and would relish the competition if you start your own place and actually go through the motions of trying to manage all the different personalities and make sure it's fun for the maximum number of users possible. Let me know cuz I'd like to join and see how a true expert does things.xthumbsupx

You call it a morgue, I call it a better AGS! If nothing else, a more respectful one. At least you agree that it has changed. We're each entitled to our opinions if it's for better or worse. As it is, I'll stick around and just acknowledge there's a lot of immature folks on here :D.....

Soo....will the 'Griz get a seed? I say likely...

Will the Bobcats have life after McGhee?

MSUBobcat
November 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM

Ummm, Go Lehigh is the farthest thing from a MSU supporter that you'll find. He constantly said they were overrated, lacked speed, blah, blah, even claimed Lehigh would beat them. Don't know if he's said similar on Griz threads but don't lump him in with us, or bash him as one of us.

Congrats to the Griz. Wish we could have seen the game play out without the questionable PI call on the pick 6 that even Griz fans around me were curious about, but it is what it is.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2013, 09:07 PM
You call it a morgue, I call it a better AGS! If nothing else, a more respectful one. At least you agree that it has changed. We're each entitled to our opinions if it's for better or worse. As it is, I'll stick around and just acknowledge there's a lot of immature folks on here :D.....

Soo....will the 'Griz get a seed? I say likely...

Will the Bobcats have life after McGhee?
Good, respecting that we are all entitled to our opinions is a good way to go.

Answers would appear to be...considering the massive dynamics of today's games:

Probably, maybe.

Yes, they will have life after him. They've depended on him quite a bit but he has helped turn MSU into a real program with a fairly good looking future and fan support. That will help them fill the void he leaves and even though the younger Bleskin had a rough go being thrown in earlier in the season I think he's gonna be a pretty decent leader for them given some experience and game time.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM
Ummm, Go Lehigh is the farthest thing from a MSU supporter that you'll find. He constantly said they were overrated, lacked speed, blah, blah, even claimed Lehigh would beat them. Don't know if he's said similar on Griz threads but don't lump him in with us, or bash him as one of us.

Congrats to the Griz. Wish we could have seen the game play out without the questionable PI call on the pick 6 that even Griz fans around me were curious about, but it is what it is.

I follow MSU and definitely like to see them do well! But, they weren't as good as some people previously believed. I didn't think they would miss the playoffs all together though! I was actually hoping to attend a playoff game! I said that LU-MSU would be a good game, and after how both teams finished the year, it would be hard for anyone to disagree! Maybe they can meet in the FCS NIT :p

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM

it wasn't questionable on TV to me and I'm pretty fair on those sorts of things usually.

Oh, and you are correct Go Lehigh has said the same things about both teams which is why I didn't get SeaGriz's take on it. But as I said I know the man well and he gets a little fire under him when he's got a snootful.:D

polsongrizz
November 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Well this turned out to be an interesting thread. Might have had 5% of what I expected it to...xchinscratchxxcoolx

veinup
November 23rd, 2013, 09:54 PM
The whole Bobcat team played their hearts out today and really put up a hell of a game. Danarius McGhee, pure guts man. They are a terrific rival and I always feel that game has everything a playoff game has and playing a team like that can only help the other team going forward.

Very happy to have won that game against a group of salty dogs like that.

my thoughts exactly. much respect for the cats. as a griz fan first, but a football fan second, it was a little sad to watch mcghee go out like that. what a baller.

Bronco
November 23rd, 2013, 10:03 PM
Radio guys were calling for a flag right away but they're Griz fans so... I'll hope to see a replay sometime

A little surprised after the EWU-PSU game the Root talking heads were pretty much saying they were surprised a 4 year starter (DM) was so confused by the Griz Defense and had examples they were showing

Grizo406
November 23rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
my thoughts exactly. much respect for the cats. as a griz fan first, but a football fan second, it was a little sad to watch mcghee go out like that. what a baller.

Same here, vein!

McGhee was a a pleasure to watch!

The ONE THING that I'd like to have from Montana State is Waded Cruzado! That lady is awesome!

MTfan4life
November 24th, 2013, 03:23 AM
it wasn't questionable on TV to me and I'm pretty fair on those sorts of things usually.

Oh, and you are correct Go Lehigh has said the same things about both teams which is why I didn't get SeaGriz's take on it. But as I said I know the man well and he gets a little fire under him when he's got a snootful.:D

Zero Bobcat fans reacted negatively to that PI call at the satellite party I was at. The guy simply hit the Griz WR before the ball got there. It seemed to be a pretty easy call even without the maroon glasses.