PDA

View Full Version : FCS Week 13 Scoreboard/TV Info/Stream Links

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2013, 01:19 AM
http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/fcs-information-center/wkly-schedules/week-13-2013

McNeese72
November 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM
http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/fcs-information-center/wkly-schedules/week-13-2013

Thank you for the links every week. I like to watch FCS games online before our games and your links help me find those games.

Doc

Bogus Megapardus
November 23rd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Lafayette/Lehigh is on ESPN3 as well.

The PL Network will carry the "Lehigh Feed" and ESPN3 will carry the (vastly superior) "Lafayette Feed."

No word yet on whether or not the the league will provide subtitles for the marble-mouthed Lehigh guy.

McCowboys
November 30th, 2013, 08:34 AM
I would also like to thank you for this. Each weekend, this is the post that I look for first!

apaladin2
November 30th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Lafayette/Lehigh is on ESPN3 as well.

The PL Network will carry the "Lehigh Feed" and ESPN3 will carry the (vastly superior) "Lafayette Feed."

No word yet on whether or not the the league will provide subtitles for the marble-mouthed Lehigh guy.

I may be wrong but I believe the only way you can watch these games are on ESPN3 which has all the rights. I know when a Furman football game is on ESPN3 or even a basketball game they are not allowed to stream it. Remember last year when people in Montana could not watch their games because they did not have ESPN3 access.

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2013, 08:59 AM
I may be wrong but I believe the only way you can watch these games are on ESPN3 which has all the rights. I know when a Furman football game is on ESPN3 or even a basketball game they are not allowed to stream it. Remember last year when people in Montana could not watch their games because they did not have ESPN3 access.

I don't think you are wrong regarding the playoffs, AFAIK, other than you are quoting a post from last week for the Lehigh-Lafayette game which is why there would be a Lehigh feed. I haven't seen a link for this week yet, other than 2 SWAC games.