PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview - Montana vs Montana St.

FootballCEO
November 19th, 2013, 07:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bffiH6UUpOI

Good morning AGS! Here's The Brawl of the Wild Preview!

Enjoy

Em

BisonBacker
November 19th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Looks like Montana State is in a must win situation if they hope to make the playoffs. I don't think they make it with another loss on their record.

Grizalltheway
November 19th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I'll be there attending my first game in Bozeman. Is it Saturday yet?

100%GRIZ
November 19th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks Mr. FootballCEO - Great Job!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 19th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Nice work Emory. I hope your pick in this one is correct. Gotta beat those damn dirty Bobcats!

Bisonator
November 19th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Go Griz! xthumbsupx

dewey
November 19th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I am torn on this game. I always cheer for the Bison and Griz. However I would love to see MSU win and then come to Fargo for a good old fashioned piss pounding in the playoffs but the other part of me wants to see the Griz win and potentially see MSU out of the playoffs.

Go Griz and Go Bison!!!

Dewey

Darlinikki150
November 19th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Go Griz! Would love to see the Bobcats loose out and not make the playoffs. Wouldn't hurt my feelings...

Bronco
November 19th, 2013, 04:56 PM
This has always been my favorite cat week picture

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/chive-on-10.jpg?w=500&h=387

dudeitsaid
November 19th, 2013, 07:39 PM
This is one of those games where anything can happen. Based in the last two games by the Bobcats, I dont see them pulling out the win.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Walkon79
November 20th, 2013, 09:39 AM
I'll be there attending my first game in Bozeman. Is it Saturday yet?

Hope you have a good experience. Stop by tailgate spot #56 on 11th and I'll buy you a beer!

Walkon79
November 20th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I am torn on this game. I always cheer for the Bison and Griz. However I would love to see MSU win and then come to Fargo for a good old fashioned piss pounding in the playoffs but the other part of me wants to see the Griz win and potentially see MSU out of the playoffs.

Go Griz and Go Bison!!!

Dewey

I would love to be in Fargo for the second round!

Walkon79
November 20th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Good feature article on Cody in the Gazette today. He thinks he's close to 100%, healthwise. We gonna need him to be :)

BCS Sucks
November 20th, 2013, 10:40 AM
This will be a close one i'm thinking 28-24 Griz. Cats will be at home watching the playoffs this year

frozennorth
November 20th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Looks like Montana State is in a must win situation if they hope to make the playoffs. I don't think they make it with another loss on their record.
I think MSU is a longshot regardless. if SUU wins, MSU is probably out. If SUU loses, it'll come down to MSU or SUU, and I think SUU might actually have the edge there due to the FBS win. It will take alot to get 5 BSC teams in this year, I think they will need SDSU to lose to YSU.

Walkon79
November 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I think MSU is a longshot regardless. if SUU wins, MSU is probably out. If SUU loses, it'll come down to MSU or SUU, and I think SUU might actually have the edge there due to the FBS win. It will take alot to get 5 BSC teams in this year, I think they will need SDSU to lose to YSU.

I don't see it. Win and we're in in my mind. We would be tied for second in conference with NAU or SUU, either way.