PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Open For Week 12

AGSPoll
November 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM
The AGS Poll is now open and accepting ballots for Week 12's Top 25. Remember to vote early and check your PM's in case there are any duplicates or anything we need to contact you about. If you accidentally vote for the same team twice, leave a line blank, or don't rank all the way to 25, we can't count your vote. The banner will be up in a little bit, but until then, simply click on the red VOTE HERE link in my signature.

superman7515
November 17th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Bumping this to the first page.

dystopiamembrane
November 17th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Hey, everybody! Remember you may use the red link in the first post of this thread to reach the poll.

Professor Chaos
November 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Would someone please post a link to the poll, I can't find it this week.
It's in the signature of the first post in the thread: VOTE HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlqaENlV0xreXBYMWlpeTVBYS0yRkE6M A#gid=0)

I think this was the toughest poll of the year to put together for me. I basically had to completely re-evaluate 15-25 due to the amount of losses those teams had and the surprising teams making late charges.

dystopiamembrane
November 17th, 2013, 10:18 AM
I think this was the toughest poll of the year to put together for me. I basically had to completely re-evaluate 15-25 due to the amount of losses those teams had and the surprising teams making late charges.This is my first submission to the AGS poll within which no teams dropped out of the previous week's submission.

rokamortis
November 17th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Bump