PDA

View Full Version : SUU @ MSU

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 06:11 PM
SUU just scored but missed the XP, 9-0 with a few seconds left before half.....

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Wow.....Go SUU!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 06:25 PM
The Bobcats had 19 Total Yards in the first half! 4 yards passing, 15 rushing....

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 06:29 PM
The Bobcats had 19 Total Yards in the first half! 4 yards passing, 15 rushing....

Holy crap....what happened?

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Wow, didn't see this coming! That is horrible production in the first half. SUU trying to make a case for the postseason. If SUU wins, and MSU loses, it could be likely the last game of the season will determine if they play in the postseason or not!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 06:34 PM

Just got my BSC video package working so I'm not too sure. I'm not in Montana right now but I do know there was some "weather" out there today.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 06:43 PM
MSU just got screwed...batted ball called a fumble, SUU ball at the Bobcat 12.....

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 06:47 PM
TD SUU, 2 Pt conversion no good... 15-0 9:11 3Q

That was a horrible call by the refs to set up the TD!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 06:56 PM
MSU gets to midfield but is forced to punt...SUU ball at their own 8

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 06:58 PM
TD SUU, 2 Pt conversion no good... 15-0 9:11 3Q

That was a horrible call by the refs to set up the TD!!

Yeah, this looks like one of those weird games where very little is going to go their way. Receivers dropping balls that should be caught, phantom fumbles, just struggling to get some offensive momentum. And SUU is playing with a purpose!

SeattleGriz
November 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Just got my BSC video package working so I'm not too sure. I'm not in Montana right now but I do know there was some "weather" out there today.

S Utah should be affected by the weather, not MSU.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:05 PM
S Utah should be affected by the weather, not MSU.

Kirk is also hurt. That's obviously a problem considering how much the rely on him.

The weather doesn't look too bad now that my feed is working....

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Oh my.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Start of the 4th Quarter, SUU ball at their own 30'ish....

MSU with 38 total yards....

Well I was hoping to watch some playoff football when I get back after Thanksgiving. The Bobcats might not make the playoffs let alone get a bye....

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Start of the 4th Quarter, SUU ball at their own 30'ish....

Well I was hoping to watch some playoff football when I get back at Thanksgiving. The Bobcats might not make the playoffs let alone get a bye....

I think they'll be sitting at home. No way do they beat Montana.

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 07:10 PM
After 3 quarters, MSU has 38 yards of offense. What in the world is happening! Wow!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:12 PM
After 3 quarters, MSU has 38 yards of offense. What in the world is happening! Wow!

The biggest issue with them is the lack of speed/explosive players on offense. It was the first thing I noticed about MSU when I started following them last year,.....

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:19 PM
MSU finally putting a drive together. They just completed their first to a wr....

down to the SUU 33...

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:23 PM
TD Bobcats!!

15-7 SUU 9:18 4Q....

Hopefully the fumble that was a batted ball isn't the difference in the game....

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Amazing that after that performance, they are only down by one score!

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2013, 07:24 PM

Eagle hangover... xlolx

I read some clown on bobkitten nation predicting a CP blowout win over EWU because of a "Bobcat Hangover." Funniest **** I've read in a while. I would've laughed at him over there, but I would've been labled sand and banned immediately, because I irritate pussies. xlolx

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Surprising. I thought SUU looked like a pretty awful team when they came to Cheney.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM
MSU defense comes up with a big 3 and out!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:29 PM
McGhee with a terrible pick....that might do it....

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 07:31 PM
McGhee with the INT. Game, blouses.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Surprising. I thought SUU looked like a pretty awful team when they came to Cheney.

MSU played 4 really good games this year, Monmouth, SMU, UND and NAU. They easily could have lost to UNC which would/could mean a 4 game losing streak to end the year.....

aces1180
November 16th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Dammit...Looks like MSU won't be getting their beating at the FD.

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I know the game is not over yet. But If MSU ends there season on a three game slide to EWU, SUU, and UM, do they even make the playoffs?

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:37 PM
MSU at the SUU 1....the Bobcats need to go quick yet they're subbing players...

TD MSU...22-14 2:47 left....

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:45 PM
MSU will have one last chance after getting a stop with 2:26 left....

MSU 1st down at their own 33...

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:49 PM
MSU at SUU 33....

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:51 PM
AT the SUU 20 with 0:28 left...

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:52 PM
at the 10 with 11 second left....

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:54 PM
MSU with an "interesting" call that ends the game....

SUU 22-14 Final....

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 07:54 PM
What the heck was that? You go to the end zone with 10 second left in the game, not a pass into the flats where your back can get tackled to run out the clock. Horrible decision.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 07:55 PM
What the heck was that? You go to the end zone with 10 second left in the game, not a pass into the flats where your back can get tackled to run out the clock. Horrible decision.

As crazy as this sounds I might have run it. All they needed was a yard (1st down) to stop the clock and given the fact SUU was playing coverage Kirk might have walked into the EZ. Otherwise, yes two throws into the EZ....

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 07:59 PM
As crazy as this sounds I might have run it. All they needed was a yard (1st down) to stop the clock and given the fact SUU was playing coverage Kirk might have walked into the EZ. Otherwise, yes two throws into the EZ....

Good point. But either way, you don't do THAT. Really a head-scratcher there.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 16th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Ash is getting killed on the Bobcat board. I hate to see it because he's a super nice guy (too nice?).

What I don't get is those who think MSU is a "supremely" talented bunch. I don't see it all when you watch them play compared to NDSU, EWU, Towson, SHSU etc. Heck, the 'Griz look bigger and faster. Honestly, I think he's done a pretty good job given what he has to work with this year. Last years team was MUCH better because of the DL. Outside of Kirk, Daly and Johnson there's very few guys that stand out on this team. Their WR's can be painful to watch. Do they even have a TE? McGhee can be really good....but he can also be extremely average at times.....

dystopiamembrane
November 16th, 2013, 09:15 PM
If it's any consolation, SFA looks to win its game today.

dystopiamembrane
November 16th, 2013, 09:37 PM
If it's any consolation, SFA looks to win its game today.i was wrong.

GoCats23
November 16th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Ash is getting killed on the Bobcat board. I hate to see it because he's a super nice guy (too nice?).

What I don't get is those who think MSU is a "supremely" talented bunch. I don't see it all when you watch them play compared to NDSU, EWU, Towson, SHSU etc. Heck, the 'Griz look bigger and faster. Honestly, I think he's done a pretty good job given what he has to work with this year. Last years team was MUCH better because of the DL. Outside of Kirk, Daly and Johnson there's very few guys that stand out on this team. Their WR's can be painful to watch. Do they even have a TE? McGhee can be really good....but he can also be extremely average at times.....

Really, we don't have a TE right now. Salanoa (sp) is out again. We actually outgained SUU offensively today. The fumble and picks in our territory were all that lost that game for us. That and somehow SUU ended with 0 penalties on the day. Although they had at least 2 I can think of that would have affected the game. A missed PI call on our final drive. Bleskin couldn't get to the ball and their DB didn't turn and look. And their punt returner waved a fair catch and then ran the ball after he caught it. But really, we played so ****ing badly offensively I can't even fathom it. We will play awesome on one side of the ball. I'm almost positive that both Kirk and Johnson are hurt. Gunnar Brekke, a true freshman, played a lot today. Never good when we have two awesome running backs that usually pound the ball down field..

BisonFan02
November 17th, 2013, 12:45 AM
I guess when Montana St. doesn't wanna play NDSU...they REALLY don't wanna play NDSU? :D

veinup
November 17th, 2013, 10:31 AM
I guess when Montana St. doesn't wanna play NDSU...they REALLY don't wanna play NDSU? :D

yeah, i'm sure thats what happened.

try sprinkling your post with some class next time.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 17th, 2013, 10:38 AM
yeah, i'm sure thats what happened.

try sprinkling your post with some class next time.

It was said in fun there jethro....

veinup
November 17th, 2013, 10:40 AM
understood.

i suppose fun **** talk against a (theoretical) opponent is tolerable ..

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 17th, 2013, 11:27 AM
understood.

i suppose fun **** talk against a (theoretical) opponent is tolerable ..

With all the preseason hype the Bobcats had you would have thought they would have been world-beaters this season. McGhee was all-universe preseason but that has not translated into a BSC championship this year.

MSU needs to beat the Griz just to get into the playoffs now.

dystopiamembrane
November 17th, 2013, 11:32 AM
With all the preseason hype the Bobcats had you would have thought they would have been world-beaters this season. McGhee was all-universe preseason but that has not translated into a BSC championship this year.

MSU needs to beat the Griz just to get into the playoffs now.At least it's not Lehigh you're dissing.

GoCats23
November 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Be careful. You're stirring up the bees. At least it's not Lehigh you're dissing.

What did he say that would stir anything up? McGhee was supposed to be the best QB in FCS this year. It's very obvious he hasn't been, in fact he has been no better than average since returning from his shoulder injury. And we have to beat the griz to get into the playoffs. There's absolutely no doubt about that.

dystopiamembrane
November 17th, 2013, 12:59 PM
What did he say that would stir anything up? McGhee was supposed to be the best QB in FCS this year. It's very obvious he hasn't been, in fact he has been no better than average since returning from his shoulder injury. And we have to beat the griz to get into the playoffs. There's absolutely no doubt about that.No argument here.
Fans can be blind, but I have to admit the MSU fans are humble and intelligent. Please disregard my bees comment.