PDA

View Full Version : EWU's Cooper Kupp breaks FCS Freshman recieving record

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Was at 1224 when he broke it, but has had a couple since then. Will update at the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Texas
November 16th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Break the record for flops too?

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 06:17 PM
It's a good thing he faked an injury in the SHSU game, so he didn't set the record so high it would never be broken...xeyebrowx We all know he's better suited laying on the ground and sitting out the rest of a game than catching passes.

dudeitsaid
November 16th, 2013, 06:19 PM

Wow, amazing, our minds were in the same place at the same time. How silly you sound now.

Why not have the QB flop too? Cause that's how college coaches strategize. How can I take one of my playmakers out of the game? Why would I use a 4th string player to fake an injury, when I can use my best receiver?!? Makes sense...not.

Red & Black
November 16th, 2013, 06:38 PM

How'd that SELA game go?

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM

Sela yater!

Texas
November 16th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Wish SHSU could be in a cupcake conference. :(!!!

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Wish SHSU could be in a cupcake conference. :(!!!

You don't have to wish, just look at the SLC's playoff record over the last decade. When you do, please tell me how many times SELA has even made the playoffs. I'll wait. xcoffeex

Texas
November 16th, 2013, 09:28 PM
You don't have to wish, just look at the SLC's playoff record over the last decade. When you do, please tell me how many times SELA has even made the playoffs. I'll wait. xcoffeex
So history makes you better now? Cupcake conference is the present bud.

clawman
November 16th, 2013, 09:35 PM

Small minds think small

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2013, 09:40 PM
So history makes you better now? Cupcake conference is the present bud.

Exactly my point... SLC is still a cupcake conference.

Texas
November 17th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Exactly my point... SLC is still a cupcake conference.
Yep cupcakes, because last time I checked EWU got smothered by a SHSU. Right now SHSU is 3rd best in SLC. We would have won Big Sky out right.
MSU lost to SFA for christs sake, Big Sky is a JOKE.

Twentysix
November 17th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Yep cupcakes, because last time I checked EWU got smothered by a SHSU. Right now SHSU is 3rd best in SLC. We would have won Big Sky out right.

That is likely.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 18th, 2013, 09:40 AM

Cupcake CONFERENCE. SHSU is good, clearly not great. They're a bad matchup for EWU, so kudos for that. SFA lost to WEBER for christ's sake, and they put up how many yards and points on the sKats? I rest my case.

Nickels
November 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
LOL Big Fluffy fans talking about other conferences being weak...hilarious..

"Dont match up well" is code for our conference is full of weak D's and Vernon's throw it up for grabs style wouldn't work in a REAL conference.

kalm
November 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM
LOL Big Fluffy fans talking about other conferences being weak...hilarious..

"Dont match up well" is code for our conference is full of weak D's and Vernon's throw it up for grabs style wouldn't work in a REAL conference.
No kidding, he's only thrown for 9 tds in 6 quarters against you guys. Must be luck.

SHSU would prolly win the PAC 12 too!

Nickels
November 18th, 2013, 11:12 AM
No kidding, he's only thrown for 9 tds in 6 quarters against you guys. Must be luck.

SHSU would prolly win the PAC 12 too!
and 6 were in trash time. Real impressive...