PDA

View Full Version : On the band wagon

Uncle Buck
October 9th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Since Hofstra stinks and USD my grad school alma mater is doing well, i'm going with the old school logo from when i first got there. Consider me on the bandwagon :thumbsup:

mainejeff
October 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Since Hofstra stinks and USD my grad school alma mater is doing well, i'm going with the old school logo from when i first got there. Consider me on the bandwagon :thumbsup:

I'm so anti-Cosgrove after the BC game that I'm now on the UNH bandwagon. Still want Maine to crush the Wildcats though ;)

Torero Tradition
October 9th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Yeah Uncle Buck! Go Toreros!

http://usdtoreros.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/usd-m-footbl-body.html

ToreroTime
October 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I wish we still had that logo, nothing beats three shades of blue on a helmet!

Torero Tradition
October 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM
I think we may need a new band-wagon... the one that says get out of the PFL, join the Great West Confernce and offer Football scholarships.

ALL-ABOARD

AggieFinn
October 9th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I think we may need a new band-wagon... the one that says get out of the PFL, join the Great West Confernce and offer Football scholarships.

ALL-ABOARD

That would definitely revitalize the GWFC after this season, or in the near future. Please hop on that wagon and see it to its destination! The UC Davis vs. San Diego game should help the relationship, provided the Aggies don't clobber USD. :cool:

Uncle Buck
October 9th, 2006, 02:01 PM
USD should explore schollies, god knows I paid enough for grad school. :)

Torero Tradition
October 17th, 2006, 12:01 AM
http://www.sandiego.edu/administration/financeadmin/bursar/studentaccounts/uexpense.php

USD is expensive!

Guard Dawg
October 31st, 2006, 06:02 PM
I can't believe the bandwagon has risen to #10 GPI with three weeks to go in the regular season. If San Diego really has a chance at the playoffs... count me in on the bandwagon as well!

Not... keep San Diego out!

JohnStOnge
October 31st, 2006, 06:17 PM
I can't believe the bandwagon has risen to #10 GPI with three weeks to go in the regular season. If San Diego really has a chance at the playoffs... count me in on the bandwagon as well!

Not... keep San Diego out!

Why? If you're right about them not belonging, they'll get their "come uppance." If you're wrong, it'd be very interesting.

Guard Dawg
October 31st, 2006, 06:21 PM

ALL-ABOARD

That's what the Old Guard would like, then we could let USD in the playoffs