PDA

View Full Version : Week 7 Idle at SFA

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Any predictions? Winless SFA's chances look slim against the ever improving Idle, fresh off this week's win at Lafayette.:hurray:

TexasTerror
October 8th, 2006, 10:54 AM
What are you talking about?

SFA defeated Texas State-San Marcos last night...

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/100706aaa.html

Take the smack elsewhere...

UNHWildCats
October 8th, 2006, 10:55 AM
What are you talking about?

SFA defeated Texas State-San Marcos last night...

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/100706aaa.html

Take the smack elsewhere...

I think thats all he knows how to do

TexasTerror
October 8th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I think thats all he knows how to do

He's not even an SHSU fan and I've seen more smack against SFA from him than anyone else on these boards...:confused:

GeauxColonels
October 8th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Any predictions? Winless SFA's chances look slim against the ever improving Idle, fresh off this week's win at Lafayette.:hurray:
Wow...............open mouth, insert foot.: retard :

UNHWildCats
October 8th, 2006, 11:07 AM
He's not even an SHSU fan and I've seen more smack against SFA from him than anyone else on these boards...:confused:

Ya, and hes all over Santos and saying UNH shouldnt be #1 after beating the #7 team. : smh :

GeauxColonels
October 8th, 2006, 11:11 AM
If you ask me....I think it's a perfect time for SFA to have a bye. The team gets its first win of the season to start off SLC play positively. They now have a week to digest the win....improve upon it and get ready for 5 straight weeks of conference play.

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 11:31 AM

I have NEVER previously posted about SFA. You have me mistaken with someone else.

This post was pro Idle.

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Ya, and hes all over Santos and saying UNH shouldnt be #1 after beating the #7 team. : smh :
Ahhhhhh.thats why you are so nasty today. Because I think santos is overrated...Gotchya:)

TexasTerror
October 8th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I have NEVER previously posted about SFA. You have me mistaken with someone else.

This post was pro Idle.

Yes you have and referring to "another loss", right after they had won...

SFA has a tough game this week hosting Idle. Looks like another loss.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14114&page=6

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Yes you have and referring to "another loss", right after they had won...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14114&page=6

Please show ONE post about SFA prior to today....or retract your claim that I have been all over the board smacking SFA. Come on, I am calling you out. ONE post prior to today. Waiting.....xcoffeex

GeauxColonels
October 8th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Please show ONE post about SFA prior to today....or retract your claim that I have been all over the board smacking SFA. Come on, I am calling you out. ONE post prior to today. Waiting.....xcoffeex
Does it REALLY matter? You put your foot squarely in your mouth...trying to talk smack on a discussion board.:nono:

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Does it REALLY matter? You put your foot squarely in your mouth...trying to talk smack on a discussion board.:nono:
Yes, it matters when people lie.:rotateh:

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Any predictions? 1-5* SFA's chances look slim against the ever improving Idle, fresh off this week's win at Lafayette.

* correction....didn't mean to slight SFA's win

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 11:58 AM
..trying to talk smack on a discussion board.:nono:
As I said previously, this thread is pro Idle not SFA smack. Sorry for overlooking their win yesterday. Correction noted....1-5.:p

GeauxColonels
October 8th, 2006, 12:02 PM
As I said previously, this thread is pro Idle not SFA smack. Sorry for overlooking their win yesterday. Correction noted....1-5.:p
It's smack any way you say it. Everyone knows it. This week....it's aimed at SFA. Pro Idle? Right xidiotx

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Does it REALLY matter?

So let me understand your logic....talking smack about SFA ( which I wasn't, simply overlooked their single victory) REALLY matters, but lying about other posters doesn't REALLY matter? :rotateh: :rotateh: xidiotx

bobbythekidd
October 8th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Easy guys, he ravens made an error, he did not bother to check his facts and assumed SFA was still winless. I doubt he was trying to talk smack.

He was trying to bring in some humor in the spirit of cap'n cat's thread a week or 2 ago. I for one loved that thread and some other posters did as well.

Go Idle!

SFA 71
October 8th, 2006, 04:47 PM

This post was pro Idle.

Are you saying that you are an Idle Worshiper? A Pagan Raven? Whoa.....:eek: :eek:

ravens
October 8th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Are you saying that you are an Idle Worshiper? A Pagan Raven? Whoa.....:eek: :eek:

lol....xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx ...yes I am a Pagan Raven:nod: :nod:
in spite of numerous attempts to convert me by the santosatearists:smiley_wi

SFA 71
October 8th, 2006, 05:19 PM
lol....xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx ...yes I am a Pagan Raven:nod: :nod:
in spite of numerous attempts to convert me by the santosatearists:smiley_wi
That explains it to me :thumbsup: