ALPHAGRIZ1
November 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4AfJ_8rVZ8

KWCAT
November 11th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Nice job Alpha! xnodx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
The hard drive on my other camera is toast so I can't post all of the pictures from the SD game.

BisonFan02
November 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM
We've gotta get you guys in Fargo this year for the playoffs.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 11th, 2013, 09:54 AM
That would be.......epic.

We were talking about that on the way back....(14 hours). Would love to come over for a game like that with you guys.

BisonFan02
November 11th, 2013, 09:56 AM
That would be.......epic.

We were talking about that on the way back....(14 hours). Would love to come over for a game like that with you guys.

If the Griz take care of business it could very well happen this year.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 11th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I will come out for a game anyway..............

ursus arctos horribilis
November 11th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Good work Alf.

THE HERD
November 11th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Gotta love that pickup/grill!

SD4ever
November 11th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks for these pictures even though they are very difficult to look at knowing the outcome of the game. Quite a game it was. Congratulations on pulling it out. Having said that I hope The Grizz Nation is slowly developing a new found respect for the Yotes. Joe Glenn has positive momentum building in that program that could make the next decade or so pretty interesting in CoyoteLand. I hope the two schools can schedule a game now and then. Coach JG wants a win against Montana real bad. Your next adventure in The Danger Dome might not be quiet as enjoyable. Good luck in the playoffs as I actually wish you well. I could see UM knocking out the Bison in Fargo. I would join GrizzWorld to enjoy that with you.

The One and Only

Go South Dakota! Darn it.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks for these pictures even though they are very difficult to look at knowing the outcome of the game. Quite a game it was. Congratulations on pulling it out. Having said that I hope The Grizz Nation is slowly developing a new found respect for the Yotes. Joe Glenn has positive momentum building in that program that could make the next decade or so pretty interesting in CoyoteLand. I hope the two schools can schedule a game now and then. Coach JG wants a win against Montana real bad. Your next adventure in The Danger Dome might not be quiet as enjoyable. Good luck in the playoffs as I actually wish you well. I could see UM knocking out the Bison in Fargo. I would join GrizzWorld to enjoy that with you.

The One and Only

Go South Dakota! Darn it.

I'm not sure why you think Griz fans don't already have a healthy respect for USD but everyone I know does.xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 11th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I respect South Dakota fans a little less when they spell Griz with 2 Z's..............................but other than that they were all very cool to us down there and the really cool thing was the President of the University comes out to the tailgate area and mingles with the students and fans, really cool guy.

https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/19/ef6e05a4cb8541498aec07a1c9944772/full.jpg

Yotes
November 11th, 2013, 08:41 PM
I respect South Dakota fans a little less when they spell Griz with 2 Z's..............................but other than that they were all very cool to us down there and the really cool thing was the President of the University comes out to the tailgate area and mingles with the students and fans, really cool guy.
The whole university is very personal. Sitting on my tailgate I had the President, AD, marching band, and entire football team and coaches pass by just a few feet from me, all within like an hour. During the D Days game the prez and his wife were hanging out by the student section, we stopped by and had a word with him. That's what you get when you mix a state's flagship university with a real small town.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 11th, 2013, 08:58 PM
The whole university is very personal. Sitting on my tailgate I had the President, AD, marching band, and entire football team and coaches pass by just a few feet from me, all within like an hour. During the D Days game the prez and his wife were hanging out by the student section, we stopped by and had a word with him. That's what you get when you mix a state's flagship university with a real small town.

I have been to multiple DOZENS of stadiums around the country at all levels of football and you guys have a really cool vibe going on in your town.

Its like a balloon that just needs more air to be the perfect size. Tailgating was small but what was there was very friendly and inviting. With Glenn building the program and you guys having somemore success in a few years there should be a hell of an atmosphere.

Yotes
November 11th, 2013, 09:29 PM
I have been to multiple DOZENS of stadiums around the country at all levels of football and you guys have a really cool vibe going on in your town.

Its like a balloon that just needs more air to be the perfect size. Tailgating was small but what was there was very friendly and inviting. With Glenn building the program and you guys having somemore success in a few years there should be a hell of an atmosphere.
Aboslutely. I feel things are going to really start catching on next year when Glenn has us sprinting out the gate, getting off to a 1-3 start probably put off a good number of fans. Optimism is beyond an all time high for this program right now, thank God that Joe Glenn loves his alma mater more than anything in the world!

McNeese72
November 12th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Help, Alpha, what kind of camera do you use for your photos? Just curious.

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 12th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Help, Alpha, what kind of camera do you use for your photos? Just curious.

Doc

Sony HDR-X350 160Gb camcorder

Its not perfect but it does a damn good job for what I use it for. I don't spend a lot of time doing what I do and I don't try to be perfect and the end result is pretty good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yote 53
November 12th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Excellent slide show shown from a Montana fan's perspective. Glad you enjoyed coming to USD, we enjoyed having you, except for the game result. Met quite a few Griz fans, had a few beers and a few shots. Thought it was funny when they told me it was closer for them to come to a game at USD than it was for them to drive to Wa-Griz.

I think it's funny I'm sitting here a couple days later and see myself in pictures on AGS. Several of them when you have pics over by the RV and the old truck grill. You've got a great picture of my son and his friends playing a pickup football game at 4:31. The president and his wife, the AD, and other sports coaches come out and tailgate with the fans and are all very accessible to us. Glad you had a good time.

McNeese72
November 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Hey Alpha,

Whenever there is a McNeese/Griz game in Lake Charles, playoff or regular season, you need to come down and tailgate with us.

Doc

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Hey Alpha,

Whenever there is a McNeese/Griz game in Lake Charles, playoff or regular season, you need to come down and tailgate with us.

Doc

The same crew that made the App game last year will be making trek to Lake Charles...we've been talking about it for about a year now. I don't know if I'd be able to make a playoff game if it happens this year but I know I'll make the other one...I mean if I'm not dead by then anyway.

McNeese72
November 12th, 2013, 03:24 PM
The same crew that made the App game last year will be making trek to Lake Charles...we've been talking about it for about a year now. I don't know if I'd be able to make a playoff game if it happens this year but I know I'll make the other one...I mean if I'm not dead by then anyway.

Well, make plans on coming the GeauxCowboys.org tailgate. Of course, we will have to share you with a lot of other McNeese tailgaters. We have to keep our reputation up as to being good hosts. What year is the game in Lake Charles? I know it is here somewhere but I don't have time (or am too lazy) to look it up now.

Too bad App St. went "bigtime" and cancelled their home and home with us. I was looking forward to hosting those guys.

BisonFan02
November 12th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Well, make plans on coming the GeauxCowboys.org tailgate. Of course, we will have to share you with a lot of other McNeese tailgaters. We have to keep our reputation up as to being good hosts. What year is the game in Lake Charles? I know it is here somewhere but I don't have time (or am too lazy) to look it up now.

Too bad App St. went "bigtime" and cancelled their home and home with us. I was looking forward to hosting those guys.

NDSU/McNeese home and home....this needs to happen.

McNeese72
November 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
NDSU/McNeese home and home....this needs to happen.

That would be fun!!

Especially if you guys come down here in early September. ;)

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM

I won't let you die before we make the McGame.........I can't guarantee your safety while we are down there.....for the usual reasons. See you soon Doc

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM

I thought it started next year but that must have been the McNeese/App games. It looks like it doesn't begin until 2016 and the first game is at your place.

Grizo406
November 12th, 2013, 05:17 PM
I thought it started next year but that must have been the McNeese/App games. It looks like it doesn't begin until 2016 and the first game is at your place.

I'm hangin' on by a thread as it is, and now that trip won't happen until 2016???

If I make it that long, I'll hafta' hire a personal attendant.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I'm hangin' on by a thread as it is, and now that trip won't happen until 2016???

If I make it that long, I'll hafta' hire a personal attendant.

We got the NDSU trip next year to try and liven you up a bit longer and you'll need the recovery time anyway Meatwad.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/6nOxSG4qjDk/hqdefault.jpg

Houndawg
November 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4AfJ_8rVZ8

Nicely donexthumbsupx