PDA

View Full Version : Montana St. 14, Portland St. 0 ....shutout

Jackluv
October 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM
MSU is for real. Obviously they are back on track and NAU and PSU were their ranked victims. I think they have a chance at Big Sky Championship even with their rocky start.

the weird thing is last week when they beat NAU, everyone was saying "oh i knew NAU being ranked was a fluke, they lost to MSU"....MSU kills another ranked big sky team

catbob
October 8th, 2006, 01:24 AM
Our defense play lights out today, and a big reason for that is the return of All-Conference safety Ryan Force. He is a senior and if you watch the games, he is always yelling at other players and getting them into position before the snap. He is a leader and a general back there, and having him out since Davis was a big blow.

DuckDuckGriz
October 8th, 2006, 02:20 AM
Is anyone really surprised? MSU always has poor starts then puts it together for a run at the Big Sky. Pisses me off.

CopperCat
November 3rd, 2006, 05:28 PM
Booyah. See you Griznitches on the 18th.

DuckDuckGriz
November 4th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Booyah. See you Griznitches on the 18th.

Wow. Way to keep up kitty. This thread is from like three weeks ago. Slow day at McDonald's?

barechestcat
November 4th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Wow. Way to keep up kitty. This thread is from like three weeks ago. Slow day at McDonald's?

Ya, it's tough being an owner; plenty of Griz graduates to pick from. But, finding any that are willing to actually work for their "mind expanders" is another thing.:nod: