PDA

View Full Version : OT: Former I-AA Teams In 7 OT

DFW HOYA
October 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Former I-AAers North Texas and Florida International are in the 7th OT...at 22-22.

Both teams have missed a total of eight FG's in the extra periods. Ouch!

DFW HOYA
October 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
North Texas makes the field goal, FIU misses theirs. 25-22.

It was 16-16 at end of regulation. The two teams were a combined 5 of 14 in field goals, and neither team scored a TD.

TexasTerror
October 7th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Man, the Sun Belt is pathetic...

Makes me wonder why there are a few SLC teams that want to move up to I-A, because that's where they'd go...

Hansel
October 7th, 2006, 10:25 PM
must not be able to recruit kickers in the SunBelt :p

skinny_uncle
October 7th, 2006, 10:46 PM
must not be able to recruit kickers in the SunBelt :p
With all the rumors of WKU going IA to the Sunbelt, it is a bit ironic they lost today by one point when their kicker missed a 19 yard field goal late in the fourth quarter.

Tod
October 7th, 2006, 10:47 PM
With all the rumors of WKU going IA to the Sunbelt, it is a bit ironic they lost today by one point when their kicker missed a 19 yard field goal late in the fourth quarter.

Very nice! :nod: :nod: :nod: xlolx

Hansel
October 7th, 2006, 10:50 PM
oh snap! :p

blackfordpu
October 7th, 2006, 11:08 PM

Birds of a feather......:cool:

TexasTerror
October 7th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Okay, I won't give the Sun Belt too much crap...

U-La-La just beat a good Houston team (lost to Miami by 1 last week and shoulve' won) at Robertson Stadium in Houston...

dbackjon
October 8th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Okay, I won't give the Sun Belt too much crap...

U-La-La just beat a good Houston team (lost to Miami by 1 last week and shoulve' won) at Robertson Stadium in Houston...

UL-L is the only decent Sunbelch team.

GeauxColonels
October 8th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I can see the pitch to potential teams now......

Come join KICKFEST 2006!!!!!!!!!