PDA

View Full Version : UTC 20, Wofford 10

kdinva
November 9th, 2013, 03:56 PM
That UT-martin loss now seems like 14 months ago, I bet......and with Furman beating Samford, even if Samford beats the Mocs, UTC still wins the SoCon autobid, correct?

chattownmocs
November 9th, 2013, 03:58 PM
No, not necessarily.

kdinva
November 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM
you are right, if Samford beats UTC and Elon, both finish 6-2, Samford gets auto-bid.......and Wofford can win out and also finish 6-2...........I spoketh too soon......

chattownmocs
November 9th, 2013, 04:34 PM
you are right, if Samford beats UTC and Elon, both finish 6-2, Samford gets auto-bid.......and Wofford can win out and also finish 6-2...........I spoketh too soon......

There are a number of scenarios that can occur. The most likely is Chattanooga winning in Birmingham.

PaladinFan
November 9th, 2013, 05:15 PM
UTC is the only team that controls its destiny.

Reign of Terrier
November 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Props to UTC. We lost. We are not a great team this year. We're good. Not very good, just good. I'll be happy if we finish 6-5 this year.

Edit: And when I say we aren't a good team, I don't mean to take away from Chattanooga at all. They are a very very good team. The Socon may be down but I think they can still make a run. Wofford won a down Socon outright in 2003 and was definitely the second best team in the country behind one of the best teams in FCS history in Delaware that year.

I'll be rooting for UTC