PDA

View Full Version : D1A Comeback Tour

D1A
November 6th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Thinking about making a comeback and everyone knows when you are as great as I am it means a cross country tour with sex drugs and rock & roll.

Please submit nominations for cities that should be on the tour, include the following:

Pictures of beautiful women in your area. If there are none a picture of your sister will be allowed.
A one page report or reasons why your city should be on the tour.
Cash, large bills only.

Remember, no historically black cities will be considered and absolutely no blue state choices.

Send application package to
Buster, Hymann & CuddleAttn:
D1A US Tour12345
Right Wing Ranch
NoHomo, Oklahoma74330

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Oh jesus.

Southern Bison
November 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Is this planned tour sponsored by Summer's Eve & Ziploc?

JoltinJoe
November 6th, 2013, 05:23 PM
A comeback? So you use to post here before. Drawing a blank though. Can you give us a hint?

citdog
November 6th, 2013, 05:37 PM
A comeback? So you use to post here before. Drawing a blank though. Can you give us a hint?

he's got a bit more time now......

http://media.salon.com/2013/02/pope_mbw.jpg

Darlinikki150
November 6th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Has every one lost their mind? First AG1 now this ridiculousness? What has happened to this football site? Ha

fmrbearkat
November 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Has every one lost their mind? First AG1 now this ridiculousness? What has happened to this football site? Ha

Coincidence this coincides with alpha??

dungeonjoe
November 6th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Thinking about making a comeback and everyone knows when you are as great as I am it means a cross country tour with sex drugs and rock & roll.

Please submit nominations for cities that should be on the tour, include the following:

Pictures of beautiful women in your area. If there are none a picture of your sister will be allowed.
Cash, large bills only.

Remember, no historically black cities will be considered and absolutely no blue state choices.

D1A US Tour12345
Right Wing Ranch
NoHomo, Oklahoma74330

up from the grave he arose...

Go...gate
November 7th, 2013, 01:06 AM
up from the grave he arose...

But where is D1B?

frozennorth
November 7th, 2013, 01:12 AM
i don't get it

Screamin_Eagle174
November 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Division I Asshole does make an awful lot of sense. :nod:

dungeonjoe
November 7th, 2013, 06:36 AM
But where is D1B?
Showing his tattoos to Doubting Thomas

pike51
November 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM

Cash, large bills only.

D1A US Tour12345
Right Wing Ranch
NoHomo, Oklahoma74330

This is simple really. Go to Chattanooga, end tour.

Did you know that Chattanooga hosted the FCS championship game 14 times? It's also common knowledge that UTC is the greatest team in the history of college football and all other teams are simply practice fodder for their run to dominance of the SEC. When you go, head over to Subway and ask for Chattownmocs. Not only will he hook you up with a free foot long, but he's got the inside track to help you score with the UTC Dancing Moc Hoochies at a discounted rate. If you're really lucky, he will even ask his mom if you can sleep over with him in the basement where he will share his KY and peanut butter while the 2 of you watch Mini Tebow highlights with his dog. I won't tell you what the KY and PB are for as I don't want to spoil the surprise... but Opie says this trip is on his must do list every year.

With the current economy, sitting in the hot bed of college football is the best thing you can do. Not to mention all other locations in the US are simply not up to par with the level of UTC and all it's dominating glory.

You're welcome.