Northern Colorado @ North Dakota
Montana @ South Dakota
Southern Utah @ Weber State
Montana State @ Eastern Washington
Portland State @ Idaho State
Sacramento State @ Cal Poly

Grizzlies82
November 5th, 2013, 01:46 AM
North Dakota, in a high scoring game, proves they are not the worst in the Big Sky. Coach's contract renewed.
Montana take a tough road win over a vastly improved South Dakota.
So. Utah overcomes chilly northern Utah weather and wins a close one over Weber State.
Bobcats need a mistake free game to win. Adams chased by Daly & crew throws 4 picks as EWU goes down.
Portland State wins this game over Idaho State. A combined 10,000 yards of offense. That's right, 10,000 yards.
Cal Poly defense able to hold Sacramento QB under 500 yard passing. Rewarded with win.

Though alternately I can see just about everyone of these picks going the other way except for PSU over ISU.

wapiti
November 5th, 2013, 10:07 AM
UNC 17 at 32 UND A battle for who gets a high draft pick next year. Home team takes the W.

UM 23 at 24 South Dakota Tough one to pick. Home field advantage is enough to block an XP after time has expired at the end of the fourth.

SUU 42 at WSU 38 The BBQ is still lacking some defense, but they are rebuilding and SUU seems to play better on the road.

MSU 42 at 55 EWU From my point of view it seems that MSU has struggled a bit the past few games. Games that should have easily been decided by the start of the fourth Q were not. MSU will have to step up their playing to have a chance against EWU. Which they probably will, but will it be enough?

PSU 27 at ISU 24 Idaho State is showing improved play the past few games. Which will mean this game should be close and could go either way.

Sac St 24 at 38 Cal Poly Another CA rivalry game. CP has to win out to get to the 7 win mark and will then only be a bubble team for the playoffs. CP also has struggled a bit at home this year, but should be up for this game. Meanwhile Sac has not had a very good year. Their wins have been against the bottom feeders of the Big Sky and a shoot out against a NAIA team.

bonarae
November 5th, 2013, 04:36 PM
UNC at UND
UM at South Dakota
SUU at WSU
MSU at EWU
PSU at ISU
Sac St at Cal Poly

GAGA
November 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM
UNC
Montana State
Montana
Sac St
ISU
SUU

Twentysix
November 5th, 2013, 05:35 PM
UNC at UND
UM at South Dakota
SUU at WSU
MSU at EWU
PSU at ISU
Sac St at Cal Poly

darell1976
November 5th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Is it me, or does it seem weird that most people are picking South Dakota over Montana, and UND over UNC? UND couldn't beat a 9-Man team, and as for USD...better bring your A game.

mvemjsunpx
November 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Is it me, or does it seem weird that most people are picking South Dakota over Montana, and UND over UNC? UND couldn't beat a 9-Man team, and as for USD...better bring your A game.

xeyebrowx

Most people have picked Montana thus far, and NoCo is 1-8 and their pass defense sucks.

darell1976
November 5th, 2013, 10:03 PM
xeyebrowx

Most people have picked Montana thus far, and NoCo is 1-8 and their pass defense sucks.

Actually it's 3-3.

wapiti
November 5th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Actually it's 3-3.

5 have picked Montana and 3 have picked South Dakota.

Did you take a math course at dUMb?

mvemjsunpx
November 5th, 2013, 10:55 PM
5 have picked Montana and 3 have picked South Dakota.

Did you take a math course at dUMb?

I doubt he did, but I took a math course at UM and I got the answer right, so :p

xsmiley_wix

putter
November 5th, 2013, 11:06 PM
UNC at UND
UM at South Dakota
SUU at WSU
MSU at EWU
PSU at ISU
Sac St at Cal Poly

clawman
November 5th, 2013, 11:11 PM
UNC at UND
UM at South Dakota
SUU at WSU
MSU at EWU
PSU at ISU
Sac St at Cal Poly

wapiti
November 6th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I doubt he did, but I took a math course at UM and I got the answer right, so :p
xsmiley_wix
I know we have a big game this weekend, but I am already thinking about Cat-Griz. Thus the jab about dUMb.
This year's Cat-Griz has the potential for the winner to make the playoffs and the loser to go home for Thanksgiving.
I see both teams as equals as far as trying to rank them, so it may come down to match ups, planning and schematics.

mvemjsunpx
November 7th, 2013, 08:02 PM
I know we have a big game this weekend, but I am already thinking about Cat-Griz. Thus the jab about dUMb.
This year's Cat-Griz has the potential for the winner to make the playoffs and the loser to go home for Thanksgiving.
I see both teams as equals as far as trying to rank them, so it may come down to match ups, planning and schematics.

I agree it's a coin flip at this point. Montana should still be in the playoffs even with a loss in Bozeman if they win the next two games, though.

The game will likely be more important for MSU than UM, postseason wise.

mvemjsunpx
November 7th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Montana St. 31-42 EWU — The post-bye Bobcats don't look a team that can pull off a road upset

Sac State 34-28 Cal Poly — The "Griz Drove Us to Drink" Bowl

Portland St. 42-34 Idaho St. — Can ISU get their first BSC win over someone other than NoCo since 2009?

Suutah 27-17 Weber — Weber upset these guys last year; can they show the same spark again?

NoCo 35-38 NoDak — Two very similar teams, but at least the No-Nicks beat ISU

Montana 31-17 SoDak — SoDak's defense is solid, but their offense is mediocre & their special teams suck

JALMOND
November 7th, 2013, 09:00 PM
54-25 for the season. Pretty sad but still on the quest for perfection. Six games on the line in the conference this weekend. Here's my best shot.

UM at South Dakota---South Dakota is playing better than before the season began and now the Grizzlies head out of conference to play them. Given how South Dakota has played in the Missouri Valley, this may be a good win for the Grizzlies...UM 35, South Dakota 27.

MSU at EWU---The battle for conference supremacy. After both teams were almost caught going through the motions last week, the big game is here. Both the Bobcats and Eagles are good and pretty evenly matched. Tie goes to the home team...EWU 38, MSU 32.

UNC at UND---The former Sioux have struggled most of the year and the Bears have as well. Oddly, the former Sioux seem to play better away from home, but they have not had the opportunity to face the caliber quite like the Bears, which is not a good thing...UND 24, UNC 10.

PSU at ISU---No secret here, the Bengals will pass and pass and pass. Scary for the Vikings as it has been a long time since they have had any semblance of a pass defense. Throw in the fact that odd things seem to happen to the Vikings in Pocatello and this has the making of a stunner...ISU 32, PSU 24.

Sac State at CP---The Mustangs showed last week that their minds are still on the idea to finish the season strong. The Hornets still are reeling from their close overtime loss last week at home against Montana. This is also clear...CP 25, Sac State 21.

SUU at WSU---Last year the Wildcats brought the Thunderbirds back to earth with a perplexing road win. This year the Thunderbirds are still looking good and the Wildcats are struggling, which means history may repeat, now that the game is in Ogden...WSU 28, SUU 24.

SeattleGriz
November 7th, 2013, 10:55 PM

Lot's of Montana hate for a team that is on it's third coach and offensive strategy in the last 5 years.

We have the talent, just need to get some continuity.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Walkon79
November 8th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Very little love for the Bobcats, which is understandable. We usually play better in these big games as the underdog anyway. :)

Grizalltheway
November 8th, 2013, 05:32 PM
54-25 for the season. Pretty sad but still on the quest for perfection. Six games on the line in the conference this weekend. Here's my best shot.

UM at South Dakota---South Dakota is playing better than before the season began and now the Grizzlies head out of conference to play them. Given how South Dakota has played in the Missouri Valley, this may be a good win for the Grizzlies...UM 35, South Dakota 27.

MSU at EWU---The battle for conference supremacy. After both teams were almost caught going through the motions last week, the big game is here. Both the Bobcats and Eagles are good and pretty evenly matched. Tie goes to the home team...EWU 38, MSU 32.

UNC at UND---The former Sioux have struggled most of the year and the Bears have as well. Oddly, the former Sioux seem to play better away from home, but they have not had the opportunity to face the caliber quite like the Bears, which is not a good thing...UND 24, UNC 10.

PSU at ISU---No secret here, the Bengals will pass and pass and pass. Scary for the Vikings as it has been a long time since they have had any semblance of a pass defense. Throw in the fact that odd things seem to happen to the Vikings in Pocatello and this has the making of a stunner...ISU 32, PSU 24.

Sac State at CP---The Mustangs showed last week that their minds are still on the idea to finish the season strong. The Hornets still are reeling from their close overtime loss last week at home against Montana. This is also clear...CP 25, Sac State 21.

SUU at WSU---Last year the Wildcats brought the Thunderbirds back to earth with a perplexing road win. This year the Thunderbirds are still looking good and the Wildcats are struggling, which means history may repeat, now that the game is in Ogden...WSU 28, SUU 24.

Yeah, until the the Griz actually beat them. Then we'll hear about how garbage USD is and that we still haven't beaten anyone. xlolx

JALMOND
November 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM

4-2 for the week, 58-27 for the year.

Grizzlies82
November 9th, 2013, 11:58 PM
North Dakota, in a high scoring game, proves they are not the worst in the Big Sky. Coach's contract renewed.
Montana take a tough road win over a vastly improved South Dakota.
So. Utah overcomes chilly northern Utah weather and wins a close one over Weber State.
Bobcats need a mistake free game to win. Adams chased by Daly & crew throws 4 picks as EWU goes down.
Portland State wins this game over Idaho State. A combined 10,000 yards of offense. That's right, 10,000 yards.
Cal Poly defense able to hold Sacramento QB under 500 yard passing. Rewarded with win.

Though alternately I can see just about everyone of these picks going the other way except for PSU over ISU.

Well I nailed 5 out of 6. The cats couldn't pull of the upset, and not only didn't Adams throw 4 picks, he didn't throw that many incompletions.