PDA

View Full Version : RichH2, RabidRabbit, I am waiting for email replies on the poll ballots.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Please check and respond ASAP.

IBleedYellow
November 4th, 2013, 10:45 AM
We're waiting on these noobs?!

COmmmonnnn :D

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Poll doesn't even close until the top of the hour.

Holy crap man, people are not checking their ballots or in some cases their emails. This is getting a little tough square anymore.

I just sent emails back to:
Mr. C
msu_77
catbooster
BisonFan02

a few seconds ago as well so if you guys could check them and get back to me ASAP it would be appreciated.

BTW, when you do reply, just say "move/remove team X at #?, and replace with team Y" Don't send me a whol new ballot in the email reply expecting me to redo the ballot manually please.

Another key phrase to use in case you just need a group moved up and one new team added at the 25 is "move all teams up and add team x at the 25 spot".

BisonBacker
November 4th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Thank you for doing all the legwork on this poll I'm sure it's a PIA having to go over everything.

URMite
November 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM
At least, every voter that was mentioned is a different fan base, lol.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Cmon, catbooster, you can't put Lehigh at both No. 1 and No. 2. :D

IBleedYellow
November 4th, 2013, 11:29 AM

He's not you....

Catbooster
November 4th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I knew that, but thought maybe I could get away with #1 and #3 xeyebrowx

Fix sent - sorry Ursus. And thanks for doing all this.

I'm glad you said something here - I thought you sent PM's for mistakes so that's what I was checking. If you hadn't mentioned it on this thread I probably wouldn't have realized until too late.

Edit to add: I'll start checking e-mail Monday morning since e-mail is easier for your replies. More importantly, I'll try to get my votes in before I'm nodding off at the computer Sunday nights. xoopsx

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Yeah...I pulled a "RabidRabbit"... :D fix sent and received confirmation.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2013, 12:09 PM
I knew that, but thought maybe I could get away with #1 and #3 xeyebrowx

Fix sent - sorry Ursus. And thanks for doing all this.

I'm glad you said something here - I thought you sent PM's for mistakes so that's what I was checking. If you hadn't mentioned it on this thread I probably wouldn't have realized until too late.

Edit to add: I'll start checking e-mail Monday morning since e-mail is easier for your replies. More importantly, I'll try to get my votes in before I'm nodding off at the computer Sunday nights. xoopsx

All cool man. It is just easier with the speed of the workload on Monday mornings to handle it through the email since the ballot is right there for both of us to see and work and off of.

Appreciate those who responded quickly to get this all sorted out.xthumbsupx

LeeshaJo
November 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM
My offer from last season still stands, if you ever need help let me know. One of the beauties of being salaried is if I need to take an hour or two I can. Trust me I make up for it at other times.

RabidRabbit
November 4th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Sorry - Note got lost in the B'day greetings yesterday. Out of office all this am.