PDA

View Full Version : How bad is ____________ going down today?

TennBison
November 2nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Thread kind of says it all. With my favorite team off today I am able to observe the rest of FCS football without any distractions. I myself have interest in two games.
1. Youngstown St @ Univ. South Dakota. I think this is the put up or shut up game for USD. I have some doubts about weather YSU will manhandle USD or get beat by them. My gut says YSU by 10.

2.Northern Iowa @ Illinois St. My biggest interest in this game is so I can see if UNI is going to continue to self implode. They went from 4-0 and a top 5 team to 4-4 fighting for their playoff lives. No OT for UNI today as ISU-red takes them out in regulation 31-17.

One freebee game for the fans, Univ. North Dakota @ Northern Arizona Univ.. My intrest in this game........none really. I'm a Bison fan and watching the UND football team continue to spiral out of control is amusing. NAU blows up UND 48-20.

One more for ****s and giggles. SOCON's UTC @ ASU. UTC will have to throw the kitchen sink at App St. Why you ask? Well because everyone's favorite UTC fan will tell you that UTC really isn't playing App St, nope, they are playing against the refs, the parking lot attendants, the security detail at the stadium, and even GOD himself, as well as the 11 ASU players suited up on the other side of the LOS. ASU wins this one 34-24.

darell1976
November 2nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
48-20 c'mon no f'n way we score 20 points. ;) More like 48-7.

bjtheflamesfan
November 2nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
If UTC loses today I give it an hour before chattown is making excuses before going off in a blaze of stfu's and logical fallacies as the Mocs season melts down from there

WataugaDave
November 2nd, 2013, 12:00 PM
If UTC loses today I give it an hour before chattown is making excuses before going off in a blaze of stfu's and logical fallacies as the Mocs season melts down from there

Statistically this game should be a ****ing joke, but unless we can be as on point as we were last week we may very well be the ones getting laid out. Looking at the stats and realizing that those numbers have no business being attached to a 2-10 record shows you how good we are at making mistakes.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 2nd, 2013, 06:31 PM
Thread kind of says it all. With my favorite team off today I am able to observe the rest of FCS football without any distractions. I myself have interest in two games.
1. Youngstown St @ Univ. South Dakota. I think this is the put up or shut up game for USD. I have some doubts about weather YSU will manhandle USD or get beat by them. My gut says YSU by 10.

2.Northern Iowa @ Illinois St. My biggest interest in this game is so I can see if UNI is going to continue to self implode. They went from 4-0 and a top 5 team to 4-4 fighting for their playoff lives. No OT for UNI today as ISU-red takes them out in regulation 31-17.

One freebee game for the fans, Univ. North Dakota @ Northern Arizona Univ.. My intrest in this game........none really. I'm a Bison fan and watching the UND football team continue to spiral out of control is amusing. NAU blows up UND 48-20.

One more for ****s and giggles. SOCON's UTC @ ASU. UTC will have to throw the kitchen sink at App St. Why you ask? Well because everyone's favorite UTC fan will tell you that UTC really isn't playing App St, nope, they are playing against the refs, the parking lot attendants, the security detail at the stadium, and even GOD himself, as well as the 11 ASU players suited up on the other side of the LOS. ASU wins this one 34-24.

Has there ever been a team with such a great start and promise, to then implode and go winless in conference? (Not that I believe UNI will remain winless in MVFC play). Yikes.

TennBison
November 2nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Has there ever been a team with such a great start and promise, to then implode and go winless in conference? (Not that I believe UNI will remain winless in MVFC play). Yikes.
Yeah, things have definitely gone south in Panther land. 13-3 I would not have guessed a score like that. Can't blame a five game skid on the injury of one player, or the kicker(as they do on their message board).

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Yeah, things have definitely gone south in Panther land. 13-3 I would not have guessed a score like that. Can't blame a five game skid on the injury of one player, or the kicker(as they do on their message board).

UNI is going to finish 5-7. YSU and MSU will beat them...they might beat WIU at home.

TennBison
November 2nd, 2013, 07:15 PM
UNI is going to finish 5-7. YSU and MSU will beat them...they might beat WIU at home.

I agree, would suck to have another losing season.

skinny_uncle
November 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Tennessee State definitely got smoked today.