WSU @ PSU
UM @ Sac St
EWU @ ISU
UND @ NAU
Cal Poly @ UC Davis

mvemjsunpx
October 30th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Weber 20-35 Portland St. — We'll see if Weber is really making any progress

Cal Poly 24-10 Davis — We'll see how the 'Stangs respond now that they're effectively out of it

Montana 31-21 Sac State — We'll see if Marshall Sperbeck can avoid falling to 0-7 after bye weeks

EWU 42-16 Idaho St. — We'll see if Eastern has a letdown… nah, it won't matter

NoDak 14-45 NAU — We'll see if NAU can actually throttle someone they should

Montana St. 35-17 NoCo — We'll see if the Bobcats remember how to pass (UNC's run D is solid)

MSUBobcat
October 30th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Weber 20-35 Portland St. — We'll see if Weber is really making any progress

Cal Poly 24-10 Davis — We'll see how the 'Stangs respond now that they're effectively out of it

Montana 31-21 Sac State — We'll see if Marshall Sperbeck can avoid falling to 0-7 after bye weeks

EWU 42-16 Idaho St. — We'll see if Eastern has a letdown… nah, it won't matter

NoDak 14-45 NAU — We'll see if NAU can actually throttle someone they should

Montana St. 35-17 NoCo — We'll see if the Bobcats remember how to pass (UNC's run D is solid)

I know from your pick, you don't see UNC giving MSU too much of a challenge, but if the Cats are forced to pass, I don't see that being a problem against the conference's 2nd worst team against the pass. McGhee is healthy and has a few pass yards in his career (>10,000).

mvemjsunpx
October 31st, 2013, 08:41 PM
I know from your pick, you don't see UNC giving MSU too much of a challenge, but if the Cats are forced to pass, I don't see that being a problem against the conference's 2nd worst team against the pass. McGhee is healthy and has a few pass yards in his career (>10,000).

Yeah, I don't see it being a problem either. McGhee tends to struggle if he doesn't have his running game behind him, but NoCo's bad enough that containing the run probably won't be enough for them to win anyway.

Walkon79
October 31st, 2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I don't see it being a problem either. McGhee tends to struggle if he doesn't have his running game behind him, but NoCo's bad enough that containing the run probably won't be enough for them to win anyway.

Cody Kirk's best game ever was against UNC. 202 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GoAgs72
November 2nd, 2013, 01:02 AM
Re: Pickems Week 10
MSU @ UNC
WSU @ PSU
UM @ Sac St
EWU @ ISU
UND @ NAU
Cal Poly @ UC Davis

JALMOND
November 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
49-24 for the year. My quest for perfection. My apologies, I thought I had already posted these here.

CP at UCD---After two straight heartbreaking losses that ended any ideas about the playoffs, the Mustangs hit the road to play the upstart Aggies. Will their minds be in the game against a team they should beat...UCD 24, CP 21.

EWU at ISU---The Eagles are looking forward to their big game next week against Montana State but first have to contend with the Bengals who seem to have good games against excellent opponents in November in Pocatello...EWU 38, ISU 27.

UM at Sac State---The Grizzlies are trying to shake off a loss at home last week by going on the road and trying to end any hope for the Hornets, who want to keep things rolling. Conference game of the week...UM 32, Sac State 29.

MSU at UNC---The Bobcats are also looking forward to their big game next week against Eastern Washington, but they go on the road to play the struggling Bears who've had two weeks to prepare for this game. As it that makes a difference...MSU 34, UNC 21.

UND at NAU---The Lumberjacks are hoping to quiet those who still think they are the old Lumberjacks, capable of a late season swoon costing them a playoff spot. Hard to do playing the struggling former Sioux...NAU 28, UND 14.

WSU at PSU---Remember just a few years ago when both the Wildcats and Vikings raced up and down the field en route to a Wildcat 73-68 win? This game will be much different...PSU 21, WSU 10.

JALMOND
November 3rd, 2013, 01:26 PM
49-24 for the year. My quest for perfection. My apologies, I thought I had already posted these here.

CP at UCD---After two straight heartbreaking losses that ended any ideas about the playoffs, the Mustangs hit the road to play the upstart Aggies. Will their minds be in the game against a team they should beat...UCD 24, CP 21.

EWU at ISU---The Eagles are looking forward to their big game next week against Montana State but first have to contend with the Bengals who seem to have good games against excellent opponents in November in Pocatello...EWU 38, ISU 27.

UM at Sac State---The Grizzlies are trying to shake off a loss at home last week by going on the road and trying to end any hope for the Hornets, who want to keep things rolling. Conference game of the week...UM 32, Sac State 29.

MSU at UNC---The Bobcats are also looking forward to their big game next week against Eastern Washington, but they go on the road to play the struggling Bears who've had two weeks to prepare for this game. As it that makes a difference...MSU 34, UNC 21.

UND at NAU---The Lumberjacks are hoping to quiet those who still think they are the old Lumberjacks, capable of a late season swoon costing them a playoff spot. Hard to do playing the struggling former Sioux...NAU 28, UND 14.

WSU at PSU---Remember just a few years ago when both the Wildcats and Vikings raced up and down the field en route to a Wildcat 73-68 win? This game will be much different...PSU 21, WSU 10.

5-1 this week, 54-25 for the year. Missed on Davis/Poly game.