PDA

View Full Version : Interesting about App St and GaSo

ASU_Fanatic
October 26th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Both are in transition years and both are having bad seasons. Sure, maybe they're both just... bad. But these two along with Wofford have been the class of the SoCon the past 4-5 years and now, when they're both about to move up, are having their worst seasons in a good while, especially App. I know Southern had some really bad teams when Chris Hatcher was there, but they've been great the past few years until this year.

Southern Bison
October 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM
I walked out of KBS today pleasantly surprised at how App seemed to put it all together today against GaSo. On the other hand, I was shaking my head at the poor performance on both sides of the ball for the Eagles. I expected a much closer game for the rivalry that it has been and meant to both teams.

ASU_Fanatic
October 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRmrT61h-Po

oh and here was app's amazing intro video today

Laserlips
October 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I walked out of KBS today pleasantly surprised at how App seemed to put it all together today against GaSo. On the other hand, I was shaking my head at the poor performance on both sides of the ball for the Eagles. I expected a much closer game for the rivalry that it has been and meant to both teams.

SB.

Respectfully our team is so decimated by injuries, particularly after McKinnon went out early, we have no offense to speak of. No offense generates no defense because they are on the field too long and have insufficient time to recover..

It was a bad day for my Eagles, but I've been a fan for decades, and I've left many more games smiling than I have frowning...

I love my Eagles now.

Best Wishes,

Jesse