PDA

View Full Version : Any amazing W&M fan want to be charitable and save me 11$?

StrikeJMU
October 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I know is is a stretch but I thought I'd ask. JMU alum here. Really want to watch the game this weekend but when I looked up the streaming information on your athletics site the best deal costs 10.95 for a month. I don't need all that. Just wondering if any wonderful W&M fan, who wouldn't be using their streaming, wouldn't mind letting me use theirs.

mad_dog97
October 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
No guarantees, but I think you can sign up at CAASports for free. It looks like they're also streaming the W&M video.

Go here: http://www.caasports.com/LiveEvents.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8500

I signed up for the package which was free.

StrikeJMU
October 25th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Thanks!

JMU2004
October 25th, 2013, 12:28 PM
looks like the CAATV option is audio only.

bluehenbillk
October 25th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Ironic this thread is like life. JMU grads looking for handouts or jobs from their CAA brethren.

Pards Rule
October 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Ironic this thread is like life. JMU grads looking for handouts or jobs from their CAA brethren.

OUCH!!! TECHNICAL!

Tribal
October 25th, 2013, 04:32 PM
No, slippery slope. My email & password now...pay your rent tomorrow.

If you can't bring yourself to pay $11 to watch your team from your couch...

caribbeanhen
October 25th, 2013, 04:51 PM

I was working my way thru the thread with a few one liners in mind, but this one is classic

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2013, 06:48 PM

BOOM! ROASTED LIKE A GRIZO!

IN YOUR FACE GRIZO!

mcveyrl
October 25th, 2013, 11:47 PM

This. Guys, if we can't contribute to a Patriot League team's cause, we've got bigger problems than watching the game... :)

StrikeJMU
October 26th, 2013, 02:14 PM

i didn't ask if I needed someone to be a prick.

StrikeJMU
October 26th, 2013, 02:18 PM

You must be real fun to hang out with. Don't take where you went to college so seriously "brethren". It's just sad.

Tribal
October 26th, 2013, 10:04 PM
i didn't ask if I needed someone to be a prick.

Now I wish I had given you my email & password...you seem so emotionally stable. I'm sorry.

This. Guys, if we can't contribute to a Patriot League team's cause, we've got bigger problems than watching the game... :)

Now THAT is funny...I'm laughing, how are you feeling?

mcveyrl
October 26th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Now I wish I had given you my email & password...you seem so emotionally stable. I'm sorry.

Now THAT is funny...I'm laughing, how are you feeling?

I watched the feed (which was really good by the way) and I can't believe we lost to a Patriot League team! Seriously, congrats on the win, you guys whooped us.

Your D is as good as advertised.

LeadBolt
October 28th, 2013, 07:33 AM

It would appear that being limited to 7 points by a PL team who gave you three turnovers with short fields and a ref who gave you a 4th with a bogus running into the kicker call that gave you the ball back a 4th time is the bigger problem. One wonders how you have been averaging 33 points a game prior.

Thanks for the contribution, btw...

mcveyrl
October 28th, 2013, 09:17 AM
It would appear that being limited to 7 points by a PL team who gave you three turnovers with short fields and a ref who gave you a 4th with a bogus running into the kicker call that gave you the ball back a 4th time is the bigger problem. One wonders how you have been averaging 33 points a game prior.

Thanks for the contribution, btw...

NOW it's the bigger problem, sure. But who could've seen that going in... :)

And you can count me among one of the ones that wonders how we averaged that many points - although I still think a lot of credit goes to your D.

I've heard that our punter is hoping to transfer to UCLA where he can work more on his craft. That probably took at least another three points off the board for you guys because that punt was turrible - but you try prat falling and punting at the same time, it's hard.

LeadBolt
October 28th, 2013, 10:23 AM
NOW it's the bigger problem, sure. But who could've seen that going in... :)

And you can count me among one of the ones that wonders how we averaged that many points - although I still think a lot of credit goes to your D.

I've heard that our punter is hoping to transfer to UCLA where he can work more on his craft. That probably took at least another three points off the board for you guys because that punt was turrible - but you try prat falling and punting at the same time, it's hard.

I beg your pardon, I never really took into account the physical difficulty of the highlighted above. If your punter needs a recommendation to the acting department at UCLA, I will be glad to give him my whole hearted endorsement.