PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Game of the Week

grizband
October 3rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
For the second consecutive week, I want to get the opinion of everyone at AGS on the game of the week. During the summer, we hypothesized what would be the games of the year; now that the season is underway, were we correct? What do you think will be this weeks "Game of the Week?" The first five options received the most votes at i-aa.org.

poly51
October 3rd, 2006, 10:07 PM
UC Davis at Cal Poly gets my vote.

MarkCCU
October 3rd, 2006, 10:09 PM
Furman at Coastal gets my vote

AppGuy04
October 3rd, 2006, 10:16 PM
I'm going with Richmond v UNH, although there are alot of very good games this weekend.

blackfordpu
October 3rd, 2006, 10:16 PM
You forgot SHSU@Nw St. Could end up deciding who wins the SLC this season.

grizband
October 3rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
I decided to limit the number of options, which is why I included the "other" choice. But yes, this could decide who wins the SLC this year.

wannabegaucho
October 3rd, 2006, 10:29 PM
A rivalry game, as well as a revenge game, as well as a conference game. UC Davis at Cal Poly

slycat
October 3rd, 2006, 10:33 PM
gotta go with cal poly vs uc davis.

Tod
October 3rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
Gotta go with...too many good games to pick just one! :D

Sorry...

OL FU
October 4th, 2006, 06:55 AM
Manay good ones .if you UC Davis had won last week, That probably would have received my vote.

GaSo and NDSU because you have a transitional team ranked high and the all time power ranked low

But Richmond and UNH are two undefeated both with 1-A wins ranked in the top ten.

Gotta go with that one.

DTSpider
October 4th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Two top 10 undefeated teams with wins over BCS teams under their belts... Not sure how it can get better than UR @ UNH

Blue Hen Nation
October 4th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Two top 10 undefeated teams with wins over BCS teams under their belts... Not sure how it can get better than UR @ UNH

I agree, UR v. UNH sure looks interesting. :nod:

bandl
October 4th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Wrong post...

Duh.

bandl
October 4th, 2006, 07:43 AM
UCD-Cal

bobbythekidd
October 4th, 2006, 08:56 PM
If there was an option to pick three I would vote.:nod: This really is a big week of football.
How long can this week be? WHEN WILL IT EVER BE SATURDAY????:bang: :bang:

blukeys
October 4th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Manay good ones .if you UC Davis had won last week, That probably would have received my vote.

GaSo and NDSU because you have a transitional team ranked high and the all time power ranked low

But Richmond and UNH are two undefeated both with 1-A wins ranked in the top ten.

Gotta go with that one.

No brainer!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx

Any other vote is just further evidence of West Coast Bias!!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

kats89
October 5th, 2006, 05:56 AM

I think SHSU/NW State will be one of the more entertaining games this weekend.xcoffeex

Tribe4SF
October 5th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Richmond at UNH....hands down.

LacesOut
October 5th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Western Illinois @ Southern Illinois.

I figured I'd be different and go against conventional wisdom!

AggiePride
October 6th, 2006, 01:34 PM
One more homer vote.

AggieFinn
October 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
CP vs. UC Davis - for those who haven't seen it, it is a tremendous battle, no holds barred, and in recent years, has been a real close game. UNH vs. Richmond feels like a playoff game! Should be a real battle in New Hampshire! :cool:

madcow
October 6th, 2006, 02:27 PM
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly!

JMU2K_DukeDawg
October 6th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Just to prove that there are some people who do not soley have East Coast bias, I wanted to let you all know I picked the UC Davis - Cal Poly game.

C'mon, you really think shutting out a Duke team (if you want to call them a team) 13-0 compares to how UNH manhandled Northwestern? I don't think so. I think the Spiders will get exposed badly this weekend. But take heart, UNH exposes most teams fairly badly and we're next on the list. :cool: