PDA

View Full Version : If Ndsu gets the number 1 seed

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 09:46 PM
if ndsu gets the number 1 seed and a first round bye, the ncaa should forgo the first round bye and give UND an atlarge game. I am serious on this, Ndsu only plays 11 games this season, with one being d2. This is a win for everyone, guaranteed sellout in the first round, all of ND would be happy, NCAA gets huge money, Ncaa gets last laugh on und for an epic beat down on a school that **** on them for years due to the nickname. NDSU basickly has a practice game to prepare for the next game. This is a win for everyone.

BisonFan02
October 21st, 2013, 09:47 PM
No

Twentysix
October 21st, 2013, 09:48 PM
Who the hell is this guy? Chattatown/thefan reincarnate?

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 09:51 PM
no I have been a fan since 82 it is a message board for discussion. list the negatives

Twentysix
October 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM
Bull****. There is no way you are older than 5 and can't figure out the major issues with bending the rules to your whim.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 09:53 PM
I am 39

FordhamFan
October 21st, 2013, 09:53 PM
You really think this is a good idea?!?!

No_Skill
October 21st, 2013, 09:54 PM
no I have been a fan since 82 it is a message board for discussion. list the negatives

Main negative...no.

kingranch
I hate und, I think it is funny

MTfan4life
if ndsu gets the number 1 seed and a first round bye, the ncaa should forgo the first round bye and give UND an atlarge game. I am serious on this, Ndsu only plays 11 games this season, with one being d2. This is a win for everyone, guaranteed sellout in the first round, all of ND would be happy, NCAA gets huge money, Ncaa gets last laugh on und for an epic beat down on a school that **** on them for years due to the nickname. NDSU basickly has a practice game to prepare for the next game. This is a win for everyone.

I think you are looking for mplsbison if you want to talk about completely irrelevant fantasy world discussions. Might as well just delete this thread and pm him.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 09:55 PM
do you guys remember when we wanted to be invited to the military bowl in 08

Twentysix
October 21st, 2013, 09:55 PM
UND will be lucky to win 3 or 4 games this year.

What kind of precedent would it set if a team could make the playoffs with an at large at 3 wins?

Are you leaving out a team with 10 DI wins for a team with 3 DI wins?

Yotes
October 21st, 2013, 09:57 PM
I don't think the two schools are considering playing each other in any capacity, let alone this psychotic situation.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 09:58 PM
mtfan4life I live down the street from you and I am going to fork youre yard. Not because of you, but because of robsnotes4you.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM
if you guys are taking this seriously you need to walk around the block for a while. Just trying to get a little convo going.

BisonFan02
October 21st, 2013, 10:01 PM

Fine.....

the ncaa should forgo the first round bye and give UND an atlarge game. - Asinine...take the bye week..NCAA randomly mandate another game for the top seed? Idiotic trolling.
This is a win for everyone, guaranteed sellout in the first round - No it isn't....why don't you mandate all of the higher draws to play in the first round then? Regionalization to an extreme...again, idiotic trolling.
all of ND would be happy, NCAA gets huge money, Ncaa gets last laugh on und for an epic beat down on a school that **** on them for years due to the nickname. - Bull****, who cares, and the NCAA gives a **** why?....you know where this is going.
NDSU basickly has a practice game to prepare for the next game. This is a win for everyone. - Is a "practice game" really necessary at this point in the season...lick your wounds, mend injuries, and prep for the postseason....and bull**** that this is a win for everyone.

Call this what it is. Another poster that just wants to start **** with other fans on AGS....nothing more, nothing less.

Twentysix
October 21st, 2013, 10:02 PM
Not to mention every playoff game is just increased chances of major injuries to key players...

Scooter
October 21st, 2013, 10:06 PM
Great., another disguised Bison - Sioux thread that the zealots from the two schools can masterbate to. Congrats, Kingranch.

Stroke away, zealots.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:08 PM
that is what I was looking for, guys I am just having fun on a message board, I am not trying to dictate policy, lighten up.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:09 PM
or generate discussion

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Fine.....

the ncaa should forgo the first round bye and give UND an atlarge game. - Asinine...take the bye week..NCAA randomly mandate another game for the top seed? Idiotic trolling.
This is a win for everyone, guaranteed sellout in the first round - No it isn't....why don't you mandate all of the higher draws to play in the first round then? Regionalization to an extreme...again, idiotic trolling.
all of ND would be happy, NCAA gets huge money, Ncaa gets last laugh on und for an epic beat down on a school that **** on them for years due to the nickname. - Bull****, who cares, and the NCAA gives a **** why?....you know where this is going.
NDSU basickly has a practice game to prepare for the next game. This is a win for everyone. - Is a "practice game" really necessary at this point in the season...lick your wounds, mend injuries, and prep for the postseason....and bull**** that this is a win for everyone.

Call this what it is. Another poster that just wants to start **** with other fans on AGS....nothing more, nothing less.

our fresh and sophs could be considered stronger and better than up north, so less risk of injury. So practice for profit.

Bisonoline
October 21st, 2013, 10:13 PM

Youre out of your mind.

Yotes
October 21st, 2013, 10:16 PM
Instead of spring games you guys should just play each other.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:19 PM
God it is a good thing that the national championship is won on ags, grow up guys, joking around.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM
Instead of spring games you guys should just play each other.

See you get it

Professor Chaos
October 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3oeu49.jpg

Maybe stop starting threads for a while....

if you guys are taking this seriously you need to walk around the block for a while. Just trying to get a little convo going.
Go find a wall and start talking to it, you'd probably have a more intelligent conversation.

BisonFan02
October 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM
God it is a good thing that the national championship is won on ags, grow up guys, joking around.

xlolx wait, what? Grow up guys, joking around? Pot meet......? GTFO or take this garbage to another forum.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:28 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3oeu49.jpg

Maybe stop starting threads for a while....

Go find a wall and start talking to it, you'd probably have a more intelligent conversation.

you are right. I am sorry, I should have known better than to post a witty forum on youre oh so serious all righteous talk forum. Lord knows youre posts have been hall of fame worthy.

Professor Chaos
October 21st, 2013, 10:28 PM
you are right. I am sorry, I should have known better than to post a witty forum on youre oh so serious all righteous talk forum. Lord knows youre posts have been hall of fame worthy.
Go back to bisonation.com where your wit is appreciated.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM
Never been there I HATE SAM with a passion

IBleedYellow
October 21st, 2013, 10:35 PM
This troll is annoying. Oi.

JSUBison
October 21st, 2013, 10:53 PM
http://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/115251iF11F5DD5C15EFACB/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

With those two threads, you have created the karmic equivalent of every bison fan here posting in the crapsville thread. NDSU will be one and done in the playoffs. Thank you.

kingranch
October 21st, 2013, 10:59 PM
http://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/115251iF11F5DD5C15EFACB/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

With those two threads, you have created the karmic equivalent of every bison fan here posting in the crapsville thread. NDSU will be one and done in the playoffs. Thank you.
You are right. With that I will take all of youre frisco tickets off youre hands for twice face value. Game?

MTfan4life
October 22nd, 2013, 12:42 AM
mtfan4life I live down the street from you and I am going to fork youre yard. Not because of you, but because of robsnotes4you.

Little bit of a Thefan style threat there by stating that you know where I live. Although with the made up fantasy world, but just trying to create discussion, that's what MPLS does every single day. I can't decide which one of them you are.

Darlinikki150
October 22nd, 2013, 01:02 AM
This is the stupiest thread I have seen on here since I joined. Its an idiotic premise in the first place. Why would NDSU need a "practice" game before the playoffs? We would have just played a full season of football. Secondly, wat value does UND bring? None, they are terrible. Our practice team is better so what exactly would be the upside to this? Give me 5 pros for NDSU since you want to have this great in depth discussion about it, you freakin troll.

darell1976
October 22nd, 2013, 01:11 AM
I hate to burst Kingranch's bubble but UND made peace with the NCAA by retiring the name instead of going down Alcorn States route and keep the name and give up any chance at hosting a playoff game in the future.

Professor Chaos
October 22nd, 2013, 07:55 AM
Never been there I HATE SAM with a passion

Riiiiiiight, whatever you say there big guy.

DJKyR0
October 22nd, 2013, 08:12 AM
Negatives? Marcus Williams, three I our linebackers and two o-line guys wouldn't have a week off to heal up. If we have that advantage in a week of and prepare a gameplan for the next weekend, why on earth would we pass that up just to play a stale rivalry game against a team that hasn't earned it and that would provide a hollow victory?

gregatim
October 22nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
And what would you suggest happen in the unlikely event UND actually won this game???

NoDak 4 Ever
October 22nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
And what would you suggest happen in the unlikely event UND actually won this game???

Well since the Dome roof would rip open to reveal the 4 Horsemen in the sky, we probably wouldn't have to worry about it.

darell1976
October 22nd, 2013, 09:36 AM

Mussman would get a lifetime contract extension and a statue of him outside the Alerus Center.