I pick all home teams

5-1 last week and 54-14 overall

Walkon79
October 20th, 2013, 04:31 PM
I also pick the home teams

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GoCats23
October 20th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Seems like a pretty easy week this week, I as well, pick all the home teams.

Edit: Totally missed EWU @ UM somehow. I'm switching that to EWU over UM, 28-20.

Bisonwinagn
October 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Home teams except EWU over Montana 31-14.

100%GRIZ
October 20th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Home teams except EWU over Montana 31-14.

Kind of surprised the Cat fans are picking MT to win but Coaching blunders will catch up with the Griz unfortunately!

BisonBohl
October 20th, 2013, 07:03 PM
ISU @ SUU
EWU @ UM
UND @ PSU
UC Davis @ MSU
NAU @ Cal Poly

Grizzlies82
October 21st, 2013, 01:14 AM
ISU @ Sothern Utah
EWU @ U of Montana Grizzlies
UND @ Portland State Viks
UC Davis @ MSU bobcats
NAU @ Cal Poly Mustangs

I was a perfect 6-0 last week and the train rolls on... Less obvious this week. Taking the two upsets: Montana over higher ranked E. WA, and Cal Poly over ranked Northern Arizona.

Both are a bit of a stretch. How will Cal Poly react after that heart breaking loss? Is their confidence shattered, or do they bounce back strong? After essentially skipping this last game, how in the world can Montana's offense compete with Eastern Washington's all world offensive machine? Plus the Grizzlies are now facing several key injury issues, so is Montana limping into their best test of the season? We'll know Sunday but I suspect Poly and Montana both step up and take upset wins. Yes I'm taking the homer pick but I don't see Montana being off again with the annoying Eagles coming to town.

wapiti
October 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM
ISU 17 @ 27 SUU ISU gave NAU a close game this past week. Are they finally starting to show improvement that I have been expecting from them since Kramer took over. But SUU is at home and takes the W.

EWU 28 @ UM 25 Luck tends to help the prepared team, and that is what happened for UM against CP. But UM will have to play better to beat EWU. This game will probably be a nail biter and not be decided until late in the fourth. UM and EWU always seem to play each other tough entertaining games.

UND 17 @ 42 PSU I'll guess that PSU is eager to take on the weak defense of UND.

UC Davis 24 @ 35 MSU MSU is tough to beat in Bozeman. Ewe Sea Davis makes it closer after MSU takes it foot off the gas in the fourth quarter.

NAU 20 @ 24 Cal Poly CP should have beat the Griz last weekend. Now how will they respond to that discourgaing loss? CP is barely hanging on to postseason play. A NAU loss will put NAU on the bubble, while a CP loss will most likely eliminate CP from the post season.

catbob
October 21st, 2013, 03:44 PM
Home teams across the board, but the EWU/UM is going to be a good one and I wouldn't be surprised to see either team win.

dudeitsaid
October 21st, 2013, 04:05 PM
ISU @ Sothern Utah
EWU @ U of Montana Grizzlies
UND @ Portland State Viks
UC Davis @ MSU bobcats
NAU @ Cal Poly Mustangs

I was a perfect 6-0 last week and the train rolls on... Less obvious this week. Taking the two upsets: Montana over higher ranked E. WA, and Cal Poly over ranked Northern Arizona.

I agree with these picks. EWU needs to clean a lot of things up to play with tougher competition. I think UM had a big hiccup against NAU, but their depth and home crowd will likely be the difference in this game. And EWU still struggles against the run. UM will capitalize on that. I'd give the edge 70% to UM. In either case, it seems this is always a great game!

Also, give Cal Poly the edge at home, and they will be playing with anger after the game was just snatched from them when it seemed they would pull one out in Missoula!

mvemjsunpx
October 24th, 2013, 01:59 AM
NoDak 27-49 Portland St. — The jury's still out on PSU, but the No-Nicks appear to have given up

NAU 17-21 Cal Poly — The Mustangs pull out all the stops to save their season from the toilet

Idaho St. 23-31 Suutah — The Bengals are more competitive, but the T-Birds don't lose close games

EWU 34-38 Montana — Can Eastern's front-7 finally do something against a good opponent?

Davis 17-35 Montana St. — The clear frontrunner for the "Least Memorable Game of the Week" award

Skyhawk71
October 24th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Idaho State @ Southern Utah
Northern Arizona @ Cal Poly
North Dakota @ Portland State
Eastern Washington @ Montana
UC Davis @ Montana State

JALMOND
October 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM
5-1 last week puts me at 46-22 for the year. This week is pretty tough with only 5 games (Sacramento State, Weber State and Northern Colorado are all off). I need to be perfect. Here are my predictions.

EWU at UM---The game within the conference this weekend. The Eagles have been flying since starting off with a win at Oregon State. Two road losses have not deterred them in their quest for the conference title. But after seeing the resiliency of the Grizzlies to come back late last week, have to take the Grizzlies in this one...UM 24, EWU 22.

ISU at SUU---The Bengals can surprise people and this game could be ripe for them. The Thunderbirds seem to have lost their offense but they still have a defense that seems to be getting stronger every game. Too bad the offense isn't, but they should have enough here...SUU 14, ISU 7.

UND at PSU---The former Sioux are a big question as they should be doing better than they are. The search for a quality quarterback is wrecking havoc on their season. They head out to Portland State, who are also dealing with a bunch of questions, mainly how to eliminate stupid mistakes...PSU 38, UND 21.

NAU at CP---Maybe a must win for both teams. The Lumberjacks survived a bit of a scare last week against Idaho State and seem to be playing to the level of their opponents. That should not be a problem here as the Mustangs think they should have beat Montana last week. Should be good...CP 28, NAU 17.

UCD at MSU---The Aggies are on the verge of a good season in this time of rebuilding and would like a big win over one of the top conference teams. The Bobcats let Weber State hang around some last weekend before finally putting them away. Maybe more of the same here...MSU 38, UCD 25.

GoAgs72
October 24th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Re: Big Sky Conference Pickems Week 9
Idaho State @ Southern Utah
Northern Arizona @ Cal Poly
North Dakota @ Portland State
Eastern Washington @ Montana
UC Davis @ Montana State

bonarae
October 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
ISU @ SUU
EWU @ UM
UND @ PSU
UC Davis @ MSU
NAU @ Cal Poly

JALMOND
October 27th, 2013, 01:37 PM
5-1 last week puts me at 46-22 for the year. This week is pretty tough with only 5 games (Sacramento State, Weber State and Northern Colorado are all off). I need to be perfect. Here are my predictions.

EWU at UM---The game within the conference this weekend. The Eagles have been flying since starting off with a win at Oregon State. Two road losses have not deterred them in their quest for the conference title. But after seeing the resiliency of the Grizzlies to come back late last week, have to take the Grizzlies in this one...UM 24, EWU 22.

ISU at SUU---The Bengals can surprise people and this game could be ripe for them. The Thunderbirds seem to have lost their offense but they still have a defense that seems to be getting stronger every game. Too bad the offense isn't, but they should have enough here...SUU 14, ISU 7.

UND at PSU---The former Sioux are a big question as they should be doing better than they are. The search for a quality quarterback is wrecking havoc on their season. They head out to Portland State, who are also dealing with a bunch of questions, mainly how to eliminate stupid mistakes...PSU 38, UND 21.

NAU at CP---Maybe a must win for both teams. The Lumberjacks survived a bit of a scare last week against Idaho State and seem to be playing to the level of their opponents. That should not be a problem here as the Mustangs think they should have beat Montana last week. Should be good...CP 28, NAU 17.

UCD at MSU---The Aggies are on the verge of a good season in this time of rebuilding and would like a big win over one of the top conference teams. The Bobcats let Weber State hang around some last weekend before finally putting them away. Maybe more of the same here...MSU 38, UCD 25.

3-2 this week, puts me at 49-24 for the year. Trying to come back but it is difficult.

Walkon79
October 27th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Kind of surprised the Cat fans are picking MT to win but Coaching blunders will catch up with the Griz unfortunately!

Was hoping for the conference championship showdown in late November :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD