PDA

View Full Version : Is Holy Cross' Pujals the best Frosh FCS QB in the country???

Sader87
October 12th, 2013, 04:27 PM
In all honesty I really don't know who else is starting a freshmen at QB this year.

Today's #'s: 19-29-298 3TD's-O INTs. 13 carries for 80 yards and 3 TD's.

Kramer
October 12th, 2013, 04:31 PM
In all honesty I really don't know who else is starting a freshmen at QB this year.

Today's #'s: 19-29-298 (tel:19-29-298) 3TD's-O INTs. 13 carries for 80 yards and 3 TD's.

He is probably the best one who is playing, but I really don't know. Lots of teams have such quality with their upperclassmen that a freshman can't break into the starting lineup.

Go Green
October 12th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Dartmouth will not dispute this assertion.

bonarae
October 12th, 2013, 06:25 PM
The Rice award watchlist has three more QBs: of Incarnate Word, of Duquesne and of Charlotte (I'm not sure if he is really a freshman for the last mentioned school.)

Southsider
October 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM

Today's #'s: 19-29-298 3TD's-O INTs. 13 carries for 80 yards and 3 TD's.

Let's not get all gaga just yet.....must consider the competition....That said, I saw him against Dartmouth, and liked what I saw.

Sader87
October 12th, 2013, 09:21 PM
The kid has been fabulous since he took over as starter....I really was curious what other frosh QBs (that are playing) are out there in FCS right now.

LehighU11
October 12th, 2013, 09:46 PM
The kid has been fabulous since he took over as starter....I really was curious what other frosh QBs (that are playing) are out there in FCS right now.

Columbia's highly touted freshman 6'7" QB Kelly Hilinski ( who received 10 FBS offers including Arkansas, Colorado, and Vanderbilt) played most of today's game after the Lions lost their 2nd QB to an injury. Maybe it's the awful team around him, but I wasn't overly impressed.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Columbia's highly touted freshman 6'7" QB Kelly Hilinski ( who received 10 FBS offers including Arkansas, Colorado, and Vanderbilt) played most of today's game after the Lions lost their 2nd QB to an injury. Maybe it's the awful team around him, but I wasn't overly impressed.

Me too. IMO, he was more preoccupied with showing off his arm instead of trying to win. Though wind apparently was brutal up there, so that maybe that played a factor.