PDA

View Full Version : YSU vs ISU-Blue radio announcers are saying....

penguinpower
October 5th, 2013, 06:40 PM
That they can't see anything because it is so dark. They can't see the numbers of the players or if the ball is completed. WOW!

DoubleE
October 5th, 2013, 06:46 PM
they dont have lights ? or are they refusing to turn them on ?

penguinpower
October 5th, 2013, 06:49 PM
They said there are many lights burned out. They said this was supposed to be a day game but the weather delay caused the game to go really late.

I saw players on both sides stopping and looking for the ball when it was in front of them. The tv cameras must have compensated for the lighting conditions because it didn't look too bad on TV

DoubleE
October 5th, 2013, 06:52 PM
huh.....

anywho

YSU 35
ISUb 24
Final

Sycamore62
October 5th, 2013, 09:55 PM
If all the lights were working you wouldnt be able to see anything. I noticed in the 2nd qtr before the rain they had them on and there were about 40% of the bulbs out (guessing). I left at right before the delay because i didnt want to die from a lightning strike. When i was eating a while later, i was watching the gamecast and i looked out the window and thought, man i wonder how they are playing in this....but then i watched the highlight of that TD with the 2 laterals and thought, WOW i cannot believe how much light they have. Those cameras must be REAL good.

On a side note, I cant believe they were playing with that much lightning.