PDA

View Full Version : Friday Water Cooler: Harvard/Lehigh

Lehigh Football Nation
September 29th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Features:
Shameless Self-Promotion
Fearless Picks (Biggest "upset": Lafayette over Yale :p )
Press Mash-Up

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

Coach Coen said he focused more on fundamentals than on Harvard. :eyebrow: Could this be true? Or is it sandbagging? Discuss.

Ivytalk
September 29th, 2006, 12:42 PM
I didn't know about Witt's shoulder separation until I clicked on the Harvard Crimson link. I just hope Irvin stays healthy tomorrow!:nod: The Harvard QBs have been falling faster than Delaware's poll rankings!:p

Harvard Worship
September 29th, 2006, 02:42 PM
I didn't know about Witt's shoulder separation until I clicked on the Harvard Crimson link. I just hope Irvin stays healthy tomorrow!:nod: The Harvard QBs have been falling faster than Delaware's poll rankings!:p

God forbid something happens to #4, but aren't you all a little bit morbidly curious to see who comes in at QB if he goes down? Mazza? Maybe they'll just chuck the QB add another lineman or TE and direct snap the ball to Dawson!

GannonFan
September 29th, 2006, 02:44 PM
The Harvard QBs have been falling faster than Delaware's poll rankings!:p

That makes no sense at all - we were #18 last week, and we moved up, not down, to #17 this week. Is that Harvard logic? :p

Ivytalk
September 29th, 2006, 04:02 PM
That makes no sense at all - we were #18 last week, and we moved up, not down, to #17 this week. Is that Harvard logic? :p

I knew I'd get a bite from a Hen!:p

All I know is that I'll be at Goodman, breathing the fresh mountain air and cheering mightily for Dawson & Co.:hurray: :hurray:

GannonFan
September 29th, 2006, 10:59 PM

All I know is that I'll be at Goodman, breathing the fresh mountain air and cheering mightily for Dawson & Co.:hurray: :hurray:

Well, in that case, remember, Goodman is up on the other side of the mountain. If you follow your logic and go down the mountain you simply won't get there. ;) Enjoy!

ngineer
September 29th, 2006, 11:36 PM

Not TOO mightily I hope--sitting in the the middle of the Lehigh season ticket holders could be a 'little' dangerous...;)