PDA

View Full Version : Is Chattownmocs teaching seminars?

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Seems like all the Bison fans took one. :D

One of these days you guys will get the same treatment he did. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year. But you will, and when you do, no bitching. xthumbsupx

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TjcOJmoJwpk

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Don't get me wrong. Your team has been great the last 3 years and is on track for a third straight title, but eventually the payback for many of your fans not taking things in stride will come around.

As a UNI fan I hope it starts tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it. :)

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Don't get me wrong. Your team has been great the last 3 years and is on track for a third straight title, but eventually the payback for many of your fans not taking things in stride will come around.

We've been great for a lot more than 3 years. The problem is, we have so much room for bandwagon fans, because we don't have 2 FBS teams in state. And bandwagon fans know how to use the interwebs.

Don't get me wrong, bandwagon fans are great, because a lot of them become solid fans after some time.

Just be happy your teams play in the FCS and your biggest problem are a few bison fans that realize how great NDSU truly is.

You could be dealing with SEC is better than god flamewars.

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:04 PM
P.s. https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1382972_10151952630974532_1592314776_n.jpg

I hope he has to eat a quart of ice cream tomorrow to get over the first loss. xblehx

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:10 PM
P.s.
I hope he has to eat a quart of ice cream tomorrow to get over the first loss. xblehx

Wow, that's a reckless tweet. Must want to stir up trouble.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2013, 10:10 PM
P.s. https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1382972_10151952630974532_1592314776_n.jpg

Is that a picture of LJ with Andre Martin while he was with the Rams? Maybe Andre could loan LJ his natty ring for a day or two? :D

Bisonator
October 4th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Seems like all the Bison fans took one. :D

One of these days you guys will get the same treatment he did. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year. But you will, and when you do, no bitching. xthumbsupx

Must be UNI week. xslapfightx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 10:16 PM

You need only look to the left here to see the difference between UNI and Chatty, and NDSU.

<===============================

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Wait wait wait! So a program that has had less losing seasons the past thirty years or so than you have on one hand is going to suddenly just go away? You're cool bro, very cool.

How do those 16 MVFC titles feel? Because our 10 National titles are even more enjoyable.

If you want to just talk FCS that's cool, we have 2 to your 0. So either way, NDSU accomplished twice the amount of National exposure you guys have worked towards for thirty or forty years in about five years.

Winning Tradition. It's what we are used to. It's what we do.

Just remember, how does a UNI Panther win a nation title?

Answer: Transfers to NDSU.

Moto X

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:18 PM
You need only look to the left here to see the difference between UNI and Chatty, and NDSU.

<===============================

Thanks. Didn't know you guys had any rings.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks. Didn't know you guys had any rings.

From the sound of you guys, didn't know you guys didn't have any rings

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Btw, I'm not one to talk smack and act like my **** doesn't stink, but when you start it every now and then I'll join.

The best part is all of what I said is true.

Moto X

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Wait wait wait! So a team that has had less losing seasons the past thirty years or so than you have on one hand is going to suddenly just go away? You're cool bro, very cool.

How do those 16 MVFC titles feel? Because our 10 National titles are even more enjoyable.

If you want to just talk FCS that's cool, we have 2 to your 0. So either way, NDSU accomplished twice the amount of National exposure you guys have worked towards for thirty or forty years in about five years.

Winning Tradition. It's what we are used to. It's what we do.

Moto X

Perfect example. I didn't say any of that. My guess is that you will not be undefeated every year or win every NC. When you don't you guys are going to get what you've been given in spades.

It's what you do....as complete d-bags. We were #1 of App State's 3, and they were never as intolerable as your fan base was even before the first one. It is possible to love your team, be confident in their ability and not be complete asses.

I'm sure it will get better when the bandwagon goes away, but thanks for the perfect example of what I am talking about.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Btw, I'm not one to talk smack and act like my **** doesn't stink, but when you start it every now and then I'll join.

The best part is all of what I said is true.

Moto X

Yep. I don't start it but I'm not one to let it stand either.

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Perfect example. I didn't say any of that. My guess is that you will not be undefeated every year or win every NC. When you don't you guys are going to get what you've been given in spades.

It's what you do....as complete d-bags. We were #1 of App State's 3, and they were never as intolerable as your fan base was even before the first one. It is possible to love your team, be confident in their ability and not be complete asses.

I'm sure it will get better when the bandwagon goes away, but thanks for the perfect example of what I am talking about.

Yeah, pretty sure you're just butt hurt that when we came up to FCS we said we were here to win Titles. You UNI fans said "Come through us first haha!"

Then it happened and your posters fell away quick. Retreating to the quite Panther nation.

Keep on saying I'm being an ass. The truth isn't being an ass or arrogant. It's calling stating the facts. Which apparently you don't agree with.

Moto X

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 10:28 PM
It needs to be Gameday. Can't wait for a great game! UNI either wins or NDSU wins. Either way I'm still proud to be a Bison fan!

Btw, how can you compare us to Chatt? We actually rise to the occasion... and we beat Georgia Southern when we say we will. ;-)

Moto X

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:33 PM
It needs to be Gameday. Can't wait for a great game! UNI either wins or NDSU wins. Either way I'm still proud to be a Bison fan!

Btw, how can you compare us to Chatt? We actually rise to the occasion... and we beat Georgia Southern when we say we will. ;-)

Moto X

I can see how he found the latitude, I often compare UNI to the Washington Generals.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Yeah, pretty sure you're just butt hurt that when we came up to FCS we said we were here to win Titles. You UNI fans said "Come through us first haha!"

Then it happened and your posters fell away quick. Retreating to the quite Panther nation.

Keep on saying I'm being an ass. The truth isn't being an ass or arrogant. It's calling stating the facts. Which apparently you don't agree with.

Moto X

#1- It's a game. Nothing to be butthurt about.
#2- I believe a lot of FCS fans said that when you guys moved up because of your attitude on all the message boards. It was plenty bad before you guys started winning. I don't see anything wrong with suggesting that your team do the talking on the field first. Congrats, they eventually did.
#3- I think you mean quiet. ;)
#4- You are being an ass. There's something called tact. It's a great quality to have. I agree with the facts that NDSU has won 2 straight and is looking at a 3rd. I agree NCs are more meaningful than Conf titles. I agree you guys have a great history. I also have to agree that a high percentage of your fans are message board douche weasels and we would be better off without them, and based on your reading comprehension in this thread, that would include you.

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM
#2- I believe a lot of FCS fans said that when you guys moved up because of your attitude on all the message boards. It was plenty bad before you guys started winning. I don't see anything wrong with suggesting that your team do the talking on the field first. Congrats, they eventually did.
#4- You are being an ass. There's something called tact. It's a great quality to have. I agree with the facts that NDSU has won 2 straight and is looking at a 3rd. I agree NCs are more meaningful than Conf titles. I agree you guys have a great history. I also have to agree that a high percentage of your fans are message board douche weasels and we would be better off without them, and based on your reading comprehension in this thread, that would include you.

Calm down, someday UNI will do something that matters and you will be in our shoes... well, maybe ;).

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM
I can see how he found the latitude, I often compare UNI to the Washington Generals.

or maybe because you guys talk non-stop ****.

I'd compare us to the Cubs. Makes more sense. The Generals don't even win games.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Calm down, someday UNI will do something that matters and you will be in our shoes... well, maybe ;).

UNI has accomplished plenty to keep my happy. I am a fan because I grew up there, not because they win.

I will never be in your shoes because I am a good sport and can react with class when we win. Just ask McNeese fans who we hung out with last weekend. ;)

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM
UNI has accomplished plenty to keep my happy. I am a fan because I grew up there, not because they win.

I will never be in your shoes because I am a good sport and can react with class when we win. Just ask McNeese fans who we hung out with last weekend. ;)

Reading comprehension my good man, you are approaching a fanbase as was I, if UNI does something meaningful, Iowejians will bandwagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=C6cxNR9ML8k

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Holy ****, here we go with our yearly attitude adjustment courtesy of UNI fans. Man would I love to own stock in Tampax just for this week alone.

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM
or maybe because you guys talk non-stop ****.

I'd compare us to the Cubs. Makes more sense. The Generals don't even win games.

See, that's where you are wrong. Most of us are pretty chill. If you were up in Fargo and I wasn't at work I'd have you at my tailgate in a heartbeat. I prefer to not talk smack, but an entire fan base being compared to Chatty is hilariously wrong.

NDSU: We may annoy the **** out of you on the boards, but we still will respect you and your team.

Unless you're a Sioux. Then you suck.

Moto X

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM
See, that's where you are wrong. Most of us are pretty chill. If you were up in Fargo and I wasn't at work I'd have you at my tailgate in a heartbeat. I prefer to not talk smack, but an entire fan base being compared to Chatty is hilariously wrong.

NDSU: We may annoy the **** out of you on the boards, but we still will respect you and your team.

Unless you're a Sioux. Then you suck.

Moto X

I've tailgated in Fargo, even with Lakes.

I never said the entire fan base, it's just a higher % than most teams, and has been since before the titles, so bandwagon isn't even a good excuse.

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM

I never said the entire fan base, it's just a higher % than most teams, and has been since before the titles, so bandwagon isn't even a good excuse.

We were 10-1 back to back after being told we couldn't succeed at the FCS level, including competing with and knocking off FBS teams. It was all bandwagon even then, you are blind if you can't see it.

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 10:56 PM

I've been a member long enough on AGS to know that the teams that currently are having success are the ones with more frequent posters here, so I'd venture to say quite(I did mean quiet last time ;) ) a few are bandwagon.

I grew up in Fargo, I've been going to NDSU events since I was 2. I wouldn't say I cheer for the Bison because we win... Although it's nice that we do.

Enjoy the game tomorrow. I applaud this thread, it will create great laughs tomorrow and will be true no matter which team wins tomorrow. Although if NDSU loses it won't be that humorous for probably a few weeks or years.

Moto X

Southern Bison
October 4th, 2013, 11:03 PM
I'll admit today that we will probably not be the #1 next year in the FCS throughout the season, but we do have a consistently strong level of recruits that will keep us in the upper half of the MVFC. Every program has up periods and down times, that goes without saying. Will we savor our moments in the sun? Sure, just like any other school. Do I believe that Bison posters will be narcissistic and delusional like Chattownmocs? Absolutely not!!

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 11:04 PM
I'll admit today that we will probably not be the #1 next year in the FCS throughout the season, but we do have a consistently strong level of recruits that will keep us in the upper half of the MVFC. Every program has up periods and down times, that goes without saying. Will we savor our moments in the sun? Sure, just like any other school. Do I believe that Bison posters will be narcissistic and delusional like Chattownmocs? Absolutely not!!

I don't think anyone honestly thinks that we won't have drop off. How much drop is the huge question.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 11:05 PM

This, the chattown comments are meant to be a low blow because of UNI week and I get that.

What I'm trying to determine is how demure one should be on a football message board.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 11:11 PM
This, the chattown comments are meant to be a low blow because of UNI week and I get that.

What I'm trying to determine is how demure one should be on a football message board.

No, they are for real. I never focused on the delusional part though. You guys are just arrogant, not delusional....most of the time. :)

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 11:13 PM
No, they are for real. I never focused on the delusional part though. You guys are just arrogant, not delusional....most of the time. :)

Being royalty just makes it so easy to be arrogant ;)

Southern Bison
October 4th, 2013, 11:19 PM

To those who aren't successful, they see the winners and confuse confidence with arrogance quite easily.

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 11:21 PM
To those who aren't successful, they see the winners and confuse confidence with arrogance quite easily.

There are some arrogant keyboard warriors, you can't totally dismiss his claims. He is definitely broad brushing with the best of them though.

Vitojr130
October 5th, 2013, 03:17 AM

3 is the number of losing seasons NDSU has had since like 1960 or something stupid like that. Greatness has existed for quite some time now. It's just starting to show at this level...

Vitojr130
October 5th, 2013, 03:25 AM

Are you implying that you have this trait?

Based on reading all of your posts as of late, I would strongly disagree. This holds especially true when you start a thread to bash on what you see as us bashing on others.

sgt smash
October 5th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Wow, that's a reckless tweet. Must want to stir up trouble.

must have went to chattown's seminars.

just goes to show you that fanbases have dumbasses. Get over it. NDSU will get what's coming to them, but until it happens, take a Midol and just be happy that the MVFC is being represented nicely by three teams

Bison56
October 5th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Cannot believe i wasted my time reading this thread. Any team that has success has morons who come out and post. You have to have something better to do then pretend you are above anyone else when it comes to posting on a mesage board. Get over yourself.

Looking forward to a good ole smashmouth football game.

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Cannot believe i wasted my time reading this thread. Any team that has success has morons who come out and post. You have to have something better to do then pretend you are above anyone else when it comes to posting on a mesage board. Get over yourself.
Looking forward to a good ole smashmouth football game.

THIS.

Careful because the kid PantherRob82 is a neg rep thrower if you do not bow to him. I remember riding both ways in a truck with him to a UNI/UNH playoff game (listening to him singing songs and adlibbing "nigg3r" throughout) and he COULD NOT BELIEVE that Ricky Santos and David Ball's Wildcats won. NO KIDDING!

The game could go either way today but don't argue with this kid. He does not know history or even current stuff, very similar to Chattownmocs.

Check out the App, GSU, UD, etc. posters from recent history if you want examples of supposed arrogance. To the victors go the spoils.

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM
THIS.

Careful because the kid PantherRob82 is a neg rep thrower if you do not bow to him. I remember riding both ways in a truck with him to a UNI/UNH playoff game (listening to him singing songs and adlibbing "nigg3r" throughout) and he COULD NOT BELIEVE that Ricky Santos and David Ball's Wildcats won. NO KIDDING!

The game could go either way today but don't argue with this kid. He does not know history or even current stuff, very similar to Chattownmocs.

Check out the App, GSU, UD, etc. posters from recent history if you want examples of supposed arrogance. To the victors go the spoils.

Funny, Ralph. Still a spoiled brat. How it REALLY went is that UNI won, 24-21, and you couldn't shut up about how great Ball and Santos were. Obviously they were good but our team was better.

To say I don't know history is arrogant. I've been around FCS football as long or longer than you. I don't claim to know everything, but I know plenty.

I'd be curious how many people have ever been neg repped by me. I think it's mostly you, because you're a lying piece of ****. Thanks for playing though.

I'm sure the fans of Montana, McNeese, UNH, Wofford, SIU, Illinois St, YSU, NDSU, UNI, and other schools I have spent time with would greatly disagree with you. xcoffeex

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
nice to see Ralph can put the crack pipe down long enough to start trolling again

Difference is now people can call him on **** with out fear of banning.

I'll also add Ralph has neg repped me more than any other poster...even more than lakes, and that's saying something
Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 03:01 PM
... To say I don't know history is arrogant. I've been around FCS football as long or longer than you. ... I'm sure the fans of Montana, McNeese, UNH, Wofford, SIU, Illinois St, YSU, NDSU, UNI, and other schools I have spent time with would greatly disagree with you...

I am not going to argue with you because I have treated you so nice for so long (and joking doesn't seem to work). My gawd how quickly you turned. No, you have not been around FCS longer young lad. Welcome to AGS, I introduced you, do you remember? I think I graduated college before you were born. I have seen games in the stadiums at "Montana, McNeese, UNH, Wofford, SIU, Illinois St, YSU, NDSU, UNI, and other schools" and tailgated with the fans and other AGS members at their home place. Have you?

BTW, you were the one to discount NDSU history. Just relax young man, you have a lot of football to experience.

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Edit

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM
... Ralph has neg repped me more than any other poster...

That's hard to believe because I haven't neg repped anyone in years and you are such a jerk that many others must have neg repped you.

and I do not hide behind a fake name like you

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Hahahaha..

Fake name my ass.

Also funny because at one point you had roughly 20 names going...I've had that verified by people that used to be in your l circle".

You and lakes are the only 2 to ever neg rep me

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 03:13 PM
... you had roughly 20 names going...

That is a lie told by a liar. Goodbye troll. I need to be cleansed after chatting with this person.

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Good...Don't come back please

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
good luck to both #1 and #2 in this game!

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I am not going to argue with you because I have treated you so nice for so long (and joking doesn't seem to work). My gawd how quickly you turned. No, you have not been around FCS longer young lad. Welcome to AGS, I introduced you, do you remember? I think I graduated college before you were born. I have seen games in the stadiums at "Montana, McNeese, UNH, Wofford, SIU, Illinois St, YSU, NDSU, UNI, and other schools" and tailgated with the fans and other AGS members at their home place. Have you?

BTW, you were the one to discount NDSU history. Just relax young man, you have a lot of football to experience.
I've been going to FCS games since 1989. I have plenty of history. I turned when you did, and I won't get into why. You started it on this thread. You want to act decent, we can talk.

I have been to games at Montana, UNH, SIU, ISU, YSU, NDSU, UNI, MoSt, Drake, InSt, SoDak, Chatty, WIU and plenty of others. I consistently invite AGS members to our tailgates and join them at theirs.

I have NEVER discounted NDSU's history.

Why are you telling me to relax when you came in this thread on blast? You are welcome at our tailgate anytime. I don't hold grudges. ;)

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 04:03 PM
neg repped again by PantherRob82, dude, relax and go easily in this house I brought you to... you know I love your team and we had good times together so cut the venom

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 04:04 PM
neg repped again by PantherRob82, dude, relax and go easily in this house I brought you to... you know I love your team and we had good times together so cut the venom

You deserved neg rep coming into this thread like that. I gave it right after you posted it. Let's keep it civil from now on.

I would still be "going easily" had you not come in with guns blazing. Re-read your first post and tell me you didn't.

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 04:09 PM
lol, I get mixed up because the smack and discussion threads are not so clear here these days. maybe you were just smacking ndsu because of the #1 v. #2 today and intentionally understated their winning history. that is why I said that. but my gawd you and coulson are my probably my only neg reps here.

Wallace
October 5th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I don't think ndsu fans are anywhere near as bad as other recent championship fans

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 04:19 PM
I don't think ndsu fans are anywhere near as bad as other recent championship fans

Fair enough. This is a website for opinions. Maybe it's the fact that NDSU has the highest # of posters that:

-visited out board long before we even had a game scheduled (when they were still in Great West)
-stay on our board weeks before and weeks after our games if not year round.

I agree that everyone has bandwagons. It's my opinion that the Bison posters as a whole, not all of them, love a lot of them, were worse before they even started winning in FCS.

I had terrible experiences with App State fans in Chatty, it was through this board that I got over that because they had so many great posters. Everyone has crappy fans. I can't stand plenty of ours. The point of this thread was to say, don't cry foul when you get this back. That was it. ;)

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Fair enough. This is a website for opinions. Maybe it's the fact that NDSU has the highest # of posters that:

-visited out board long before we even had a game scheduled (when they were still in Great West)
-stay on our board weeks before and weeks after our games if not year round.

I agree that everyone has bandwagons. It's my opinion that the Bison posters as a whole, not all of them, love a lot of them, were worse before they even started winning in FCS.

I had terrible experiences with App State fans in Chatty, it was through this board that I got over that because they had so many great posters. Everyone has crappy fans. I can't stand plenty of ours. The point of this thread was to say, don't cry foul when you get this back. That was it. ;)

I get nothing from going to other teams' boards. If I want to interact with fans of other teams, I'll do it here. ****ting on another teams board is stupid.

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM
I get nothing from going to other teams' boards. If I want to interact with fans of other teams, I'll do it here. ****ting on another teams board is stupid.

I don't do it much since we have boards like this. I'm not even talking about Lakes. He doesn't bother me and is just a character.xthumbsupx