Time to change my polls:

1. Bethune Cook
2. Bethune Cook
3. ""
4. ""
5. NDSU

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Delaware State coach Kermit Blount: “We’ve seen the No. 1 team in FCS, and there isn’t a whole lot of difference between North Dakota State (a 51-0 winner over the Hornets) and Bethune-Cookman.”

Haha....that's cute. Maybe the Bison shouldn't have taken their foot off the gas in the 1st or 2nd quarter.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Hilarious.

darell1976
October 4th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Bethune-Cookman??? Seriously.xlolx

Big Dawg
October 4th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Are ya'll that sensitive on this page...I mean really? It's coach talk

Look BCU is a damn good team...I believe they're capable of winning a playoff game(or a few) this year

I've seen them play a few times this year(including in person at FSU)...they aren't NDSU good...but they are quick, fast, and powerful(FSU fans were shocked at how well they matched up during the 1st half)

DoWe
October 4th, 2013, 05:44 PM
The only difference being that the Bison would most likely beat BC by the same margin, or however many points they choose.

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Look BCU is a damn good team...I believe they're capable of winning a playoff game(or a few) this year

I've seen them play a few times this year(including in person at FSU)...they aren't NDSU good...but they are quick, fast, and powerful

I didn't state my opinion on the main post.

I believe BC is a pretty damn good team. I think they'll get to the Quarters of the playoffs if they keep playing like they are right now. I raised and eyebrow when I read these comments, hence posting the article.

The only difference being that the Bison would most likely beat BC by the same margin, or however many points they choose.

We don't know that. Any given saturday. Hopefully NDSU just steps up to the challenge tomorrow with UNI coming to town.

Lehigh'98
October 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM
All hail ye mighty Bison!!!

Franks Tanks
October 4th, 2013, 06:07 PM
BCU is obviously not as good as NDSU, but BCU did beat Florida International by 20 points.

Green1
October 4th, 2013, 06:15 PM

Now you're getting the hang of it!!

Welcome aboard! :D

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 06:40 PM

The yellow tinted glasses get passed out on Saturdays only. Sorry, come back tomorrow. :D

Bison56
October 4th, 2013, 07:55 PM
The the smartest thing you have ever posted. And it only took you 500 and change posts to do it. Congrats!

Lehigh'98
October 4th, 2013, 08:14 PM
The the smartest thing you have ever posted. And it only took you 500 and change posts to do it. Congrats!

As much as it pains me, you guys got it going on up there. Bohl looks like the best coach in FCS by far, QB is a winner and it's pretty much the same team from two yrs ago. Could be one of the best FCS teams of all time.

Green1
October 4th, 2013, 08:28 PM
As much as it pains me, you guys got it going on up there. Bohl looks like the best coach in FCS by far, QB is a winner and it's pretty much the same team from two yrs ago. Could be one of the best FCS teams of all time.

WHAT?!

Who is this?

What have you done with Lehigh'98?!!! :)

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 09:09 PM
NDSU will roll BCU if they get matched up this year.

gumby013
October 4th, 2013, 09:15 PM
It's a roundabout way of saying BCU will goose egg his team as well.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2013, 09:17 PM
It's a roundabout way of saying BCU will goose egg his team as well.

Delaware St. reminded me of Ferris State...just not as good at any aspect of the game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Delaware St. reminded me of Ferris State...just not as good at any aspect of the game.

Ferris State would give every team in the Valley besides UNI-SDSU trouble this year. That pistol/veer running attack is very effective.

Lehigh'98
October 4th, 2013, 09:32 PM
WHAT?!

Who is this?

What have you done with Lehigh'98?!!! :)

Soak it in while you can.....Assuming we make the playoffs, I'd love to get a shot at you guys in the dome. While our chances to win are slim to none, at least it would be a barometer of where we stand against the elite of the FCS. I'll be at the Fordham game this wknd seeing how we matchup against another good team, but will be keeping a close eye on the NDSU - UNI game. If UNI can't compete, I'm not sure if any team will be able to against you this year.

MTfan4life
October 4th, 2013, 09:53 PM
JFC, it's clear the coach wasn't trying to diss NDSU, he was simply trying to lift up BCU. I know thou shalt not compare anyone to the Bison, but as gumby stated, this is simply him pretty much saying we're going to get rick rolled by BCU just as we did NDSU. The funniest part is every one feels the need to drag Delaware St. through the mud because of it. I mean does it really hurt that much? This is the freaking FCS, for crying out loud. There is a playoff. Only one team can win. No use getting your underwear all bunched up simply because of a random quote in a local newspaper. Important to remember this is local to BCU and they're simply trying to get other people to respect them more. No need to get the kleenex boxes out.

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 09:55 PM
JFC, it's clear the coach wasn't trying to diss NDSU, he was simply trying to lift up BCU. I know thou shalt not compare anyone to the Bison, but as gumby stated, this is simply him pretty much saying we're going to get rick rolled by BCU just as we did NDSU. The funniest part is every one feels the need to drag Delaware St. through the mud because of it. I mean does it really hurt that much? This is the freaking FCS, for crying out loud. There is a playoff. Only one team can win. No use getting your underwear all bunched up simply because of a random quote in a local newspaper. Important to remember this is local to BCU and they're simply trying to get other people to respect them more. No need to get the kleenex boxes out.

Wash your hands afterwards.

Thundar
October 4th, 2013, 10:27 PM

i think most are posting all in good fun........I hope

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:34 PM
i think most are posting all in good fun........I hope

They are.

Bisonoline
October 4th, 2013, 11:06 PM
xbowx
All hail ye mighty Bison!!!xbowx

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Going to the game tomorrow who has the best tailgate to stop for a beer. I was given four tickets, and this could be the game of the year.

Thundar
October 5th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Going to the game tomorrow who has the best tailgate to stop for a beer. I was given four tickets, and this could be the game of the year.

everyone out there has a good tailgate, stop at us all

Vitojr130
October 5th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Bethune Cookman is pretty good.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131004/SPORTS/131009810?p=2&tc=pg

Time to change my polls:

1. Bethune Cook
2. Bethune Cook
3. ""
4. ""
5. NDSU

I'm just gonna throw this out there, but there might be a reason why they lost 51-0.... I'm not sure this coach knows exactly what he was seeing on the field in the first place...

Vitojr130
October 5th, 2013, 03:06 AM

I've seen them play a few times this year(including in person at FSU)...they aren't NDSU good...but they are quick, fast, and powerful(FSU fans were shocked at how well they matched up during the 1st half)

BCU does seem to be a pretty good team, but I think this coaches opinion may be different if we didn't put our 3rd string in before halftime... :/

nmatsen
October 5th, 2013, 06:44 AM
I'm just gonna throw this out there, but there might be a reason why they lost 51-0.... I'm not sure this coach knows exactly what he was seeing on the field in the first place...

Bill Walsh could have been coaching DSU that day and it would have been 51-0.

Nothing wrong with his comments, he is pimping (no pun intended due to the MEAC affilliation) his conference mates, good for him. Coach speak, heard of it? Its when coaches say things that aren't true to try to sugar coat or hide things from fans. Let me speak NDSU for you:

"we didn't buy, or steal anything...." Craig Bohl when referring to the hiring of UNI players and coaches. :)

I'm going to kind of miss it when NDSU week is over, you guys are relentless and I love it. Couldn't handle it every week but one a year ain't bad!

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Bill Walsh could have been coaching DSU that day and it would have been 51-0.

Nothing wrong with his comments, he is pimping (no pun intended due to the MEAC affilliation) his conference mates, good for him. Coach speak, heard of it? Its when coaches say things that aren't true to try to sugar coat or hide things from fans. Let me speak NDSU for you:

"we didn't buy, or steal anything...." Craig Bohl when referring to the hiring of UNI players and coaches. :)

I'm going to kind of miss it when NDSU week is over, you guys are relentless and I love it. Couldn't handle it every week but one a year ain't bad!

Coach Klieman went from DC at UNI to Dback coach at NDSU and got double the pay......nice career move for him....xthumbsupx

Poor Panthernation.....NDSU on the march for a 3rd straight NC and to think all of you guys thought NDSU was a 2nd rate D2 team that had no business in the Valley let alone 1AA.....xlolx

Good core group back next year for another NC run...xlolx

DSUrocks07
October 5th, 2013, 10:32 AM
This thread confuses me...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

semobison
October 5th, 2013, 11:11 AM
This thread confuses me...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Me too! No matter how good we are we still have fans who think we don't get enough respect.

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Pretty sure no one said that we don't get enough respect.

At least I didn't state it. Or imply it.

Htownbearkat
October 5th, 2013, 11:48 AM
If there was a Canadian Football League team in Fargo (for argument sake, lets call them the Wood Chippers) I seriously doubt there would be so much fan support for the Bison.

Twentysix
October 5th, 2013, 11:57 AM
If there was a Canadian Football League team in Fargo (for argument sake, lets call them the Wood Chippers) I seriously doubt there would be so much fan support for the Bison.

Not so fast kitty. We are taking our brand international, taking over Winnipeg! All your Blue Bomber fans are belong to NDSU.

Htownbearkat
October 5th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Not so fast kitty. We are taking our brand international, taking over Winnipeg! All your Blue Bomber fans are belong to NDSU.

I dont think it does. Bison play D; not so much in the CFL.

DSUrocks07
October 5th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I dont think it does. Bison play D; not so much in the CFL.

You heard it here first, NDSU to the CFL