PDA

View Full Version : Deadline for 24 Hrs of Booty Donations - 3pm Friday October 4th

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Get on it and chip in.

Griz fans showed up yesterday and we need another great day today before this is over

If everyone here clicked this link like they masturbate, cancer would be a thing of the past by 2pmEST

http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1185201&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2013, 10:15 AM
You guys all rock! I have to be honest...I'm overwhelmed! Literally. I went to bed last night and this morning, the donations have mushroomed!

I sent out another fundraising mass e-mail last night and got some responses off of that, plus you guys..plus another challenge....

I gotta hit the road to ATL in a few minutes and WAY freakin behind on thanking everybody and sorting out the numbers...I think the Griz are about $250 ahead of the Bison at this point, but don't quote me on that!!

We hit $10K this morning....and hopefully the rest of the day can be spent in hot pursuit of the leader, Brian Hevesy...He's up about $1300 as of the time of this post...with roughly 6 and a half fundraising hours left....

Seriously...you guys all ROCK! I'm completely blown away by the generosity on this board...

Once I get off the road tonight, I'll work on posting the numbers...

I knew the Bison would be looking at our taillights............................xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Griz now have about a $250 lead on everyone..............................ubetcha!

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Rumor has it that the lead is growing to around $350 ish.............

I know that Jay has thanked all of you guys on here for donating, but I want to do the same.

Thank You AGS members!

Even thought there are over 10k members and about 50 of them chipped in that is still better than nothing and its awesome to know that some people are not so absorbed in everyday life that they care enough about humanity to throw away a few beers, night out or Starbucks coffee to help take care of some people in their communities that really need the help. I am glad I got to be a part of that.

Thanks again

AG1 Inc

TheRevSFA
October 4th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Why make this a one time thing? Maybe consider changing your donation to where it goes out monthly. That's how I support year round

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Very good point Rev!

2 more Griz donations pushing the lead.........

One hour left

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Bummed I just can't give anymore.

COME ONE BISON! Do you really want to lose to the Griz?! THE GRIZ!!

Actually, if we have to lose to someone, they are better than any other northern school...

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2013, 04:19 PM
There are some amazingly cool people on this site. Thanks for helping Jay out AGS members.