PDA

View Full Version : A little love from Stewart Mandell for NDSU

BisonBacker
October 2nd, 2013, 02:27 PM
Interesting read.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20131002/texas-usc-coaching-mailbag/?sct=hp_t1t_a3&eref=sihp

UNI Pike
October 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM
Love = If Nebraska gets votes, why not NDSU

#banbugeaters

BisonBacker
October 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM
Love = If Nebraska gets votes, why not NDSU

#banbugeaters

Don't look now but you are turning Green.

dewey
October 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
I wad kind of surprised to see the question was from someone outside of either North Dakota or Minnesota.

Receiving votes in the 'big boy' polls is cool and all but unless the season ends with a national title it will be a disappointment.

Dewey

frozennorth
October 2nd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Do we really have to post every little thing relating to ndsu here? This isn't bisonville.

UNI Pike
October 2nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Don't look now but you are turning Green.

Only thing turning green is the water table around Williston, ND.

sent from my NSA monitored Samsung Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk for one percenters

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 2nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Do we really have to post every little thing relating to ndsu here? This isn't bisonville.

Easy solution buddy.....don't read it!

Texas
October 2nd, 2013, 09:28 PM
Welcome to Bisonville Jr! Read all about Bison CJs all day long!

Hammerhead
October 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM
Is this the article that used to be in the URL from the original post? (from 29-Sep-2013)
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130929/lane-kiffin-coaching-carousel-overtime/index.html

BisonFan02
October 2nd, 2013, 09:32 PM
Welcome to Bisonville Jr! Read all about Bison CJs all day long!

Save the whining for Katfans...individual threads maybe a bit much (should just consolidate the publication/publicity threads), but you didn't have to open it either.

Texas
October 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
Save the whining for Katfans...individual threads maybe a bit much (should just consolidate the publication/publicity threads), but you didn't have to open it either.
Wow, you still obsessing over me? You are getting creepy.