PDA

View Full Version : Fordham's John Skelton a Niner

Fordhamanhattan
October 1st, 2013, 06:48 PM
I am delighted to report that my friend John Skelton, the record setting Fordham QB has signed with the 49ers. The ghost of the Atlas Antelope Len Eshmont has surfaced. The SF squad still gives an award to Lenny who was on our Sugar Bowl and Cotton teams. Skelton had his post draft party at a certain 1892 built tavern on 18th street in Manhattan Island. Two of his mothers brothers played for Bill Campbell at who Owns NY. One is a partial owner of the Texans. See you on saturday at Rose Hill. It is quite a week for us long-term members of the Battered Fan Syndrome. Saint Ignatius, a great Basque warrior himself must be happy! My first tread!

xbowx

Pard4Life
October 1st, 2013, 06:52 PM
Cool.

Fordham
October 1st, 2013, 07:16 PM
Awesome. Happy for John!

Have to celebrate at the Old Towne!!! No finer place for a beer in NYC (and beyond)!

Fordhamanhattan
October 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM
Old Town, no english affectations here!

Bogus Megapardus
October 1st, 2013, 09:05 PM
I hope Skelton gets a chance to play.

citdog
October 1st, 2013, 09:14 PM
Pretty cool FCS NFL moment here.....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81d2fee7/Skelton-goes-deep-for-first-TD-pass

Fordham
October 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
Old Town, no english affectations here!

Sorry for the added 'e'

People should know the Old Town is not just one of NYC's best and most historic bars but is also the most Fordham, PL and FCS friendly bar around!

crusader11
October 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Congrats to John. I hope he is able to stick around with the Niners and enjoy a long NFL career.

Dom was better though (sorry, couldn't resist).