PDA

View Full Version : Illinois State - W...T....F?

clenz
September 29th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Seriously, what the ****?

I, and most others, had them pegged at #3/4 in the MVFC behind NDSU, UNI, and SDSU.

Sitting at 1-3...absolutely blasted in all 3 of their losses - including MISERY FREAKING STATE 37-10.

What...the...****?

Transfer QB from Iowa State - honestly, wasn't that good at Iowa State

and

This 260 lb 4.3 40 yard running back from Cali that was supposed to win the heisman from the FCS level

I thought you guys would be ****ing stacked. You don't have a RB over 41 yards per game, or over 4 yards per carry....anyone else shocked that a 260lb tailback is struggling at the D1 level? No? Didn't think so.

Passing has thrown for as many picks as TD's

Someone explain this to me.

Bisonator
September 29th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Seriously, what the ****?

I, and most others, had them pegged at #3/4 in the MVFC behind NDSU, UNI, and SDSU.

Sitting at 1-3...absolutely blasted in all 3 of their losses - including MISERY FREAKING STATE 37-10.

What...the...****?

Transfer QB from Iowa State - honestly, wasn't that good at Iowa State

and

This 260 lb 4.3 40 yard running back from Cali that was supposed to win the heisman from the FCS level

I thought you guys would be ****ing stacked. You don't have a RB over 41 yards per game, or over 4 yards per carry....anyone else shocked that a 260lb tailback is struggling at the D1 level? No? Didn't think so.

Passing has thrown for as many picks as TD's

Someone explain this to me.

Yes, I would like an explanation too! xlolx

frozennorth
September 29th, 2013, 10:07 PM
making a good case for most regressed team

Professor Chaos
September 29th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Ah yes, the all-"World" Collin Keoshian hasn't exactly lived up the hype that this thread (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?126201-Illinois-State-football-fans) and this thread (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?127612-MVFC-Blog-Illinois-State-Lands-Playmaking-Transfer/) tried to build for him.

With the big offensive linemen at Illinois State, he would average between 150-200 yards per game rushing and another 50 yards per game receiving if he played for them against FCS competition....

Keoshian is faster, more athletic and stronger than Brandon Jacobs. He averaged 170 yards rushing per game in the last 7 games. It now appears the he will be tested this coming year by Pac 12 defenses as he could very well be UCLA's starting running back this Fall. We will know next few weeks on this.

Keoshian will be in the running for the Walter Payton award this coming Football season

Congratulations to Illinois State fans

Tennessee comes a calling, but Keoshian is staying with Illinois State

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/sports/tn-gnp-collin-keoshian-commits-to-illinois-state-20121220,0,2635091.story

you are talking here about JC transfer RB Collin Keoshian, the starting running back for future 2013 FCS champion Illinois State and a top 5 running back in the FCS.

come back when Keoshian rushes for his first 200 yard game - probably in the first three games of the season

Illinois State will win the game, NDSU's only loss of the year as both teams will meet in the FCS Champioship game

Oh, and Keoshian?

He will rush for less than 200 yards, probably about 120 yards, but catch 6 passes for 105 yards. Three TD's in total.

Lots of xlolx's looking back at that. So far through 4 games his high has been 54 yards rushing. He's got 43 rushes for 140 yards (3.2 ypc) on the year albeit with 5 TDs however. Oh, and he hasn't caught a pass yet this season.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 30th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Answer: Brown graduated

Plus their supposedly great O-line is mediocre at best. Defense is crap....again.