PDA

View Full Version : UNI @ NDSU: The Battle for the Valley

Pages : [1] 2 3

IBleedYellow
September 29th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Here we go! To say I am bummed that I have drill this weekend is an understatement. Two years ago I had to miss this home game due to prior commitments, same again this year. :Bleh:

Should be #1 in the country vs #2-3. The Dome will be rocking, and it will be Kollmorgan's first game in the Fargodome. I hope we can effect his game with some great loud Fargo friendly noise.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2013, 06:30 AM
For UNI to win they have to be able to run effectively; if not they will lose.

Bison will run the ball, mix in play-action passes and play the field position game. With the way the defense is playing there is no need to change anything.

If UNI cannot run the ball it will be something like 31-10 Bison. But with these teams not liking each other it will be more like a 24-17 game.

IBleedYellow
September 29th, 2013, 06:45 AM
For UNI to win they have to be able to run effectively; if not they will lose.

Bison will run the ball, mix in play-action passes and play the field position game. With the way the defense is playing there is no need to change anything.

If UNI cannot run the ball it will be something like 31-10 Bison. But with these teams not liking each other it will be more like a 24-17 game.

Is their O-Line better than SDSU? I'm not going to compare their RB to Zenner, because ZZ's problem was the O-Line, not his personal abilities.

I think the Domefield advantage leads us to victory. 27-10. NDSU

TennBison
September 29th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Is their O-Line better than SDSU? I'm not going to compare their RB to Zenner, because ZZ's problem was the O-Line, not his personal abilities.

I bet it is our defense that leads us to victory. We actually have a better record on the road than at home over the last couple years. But I do love the dome for all its noise.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2013, 06:54 AM

Probably not. SDSU has a good O-Line but the Bison D-Line is just better.

Can UNI beat the Bison? You bet they can. Now can they come into the FD and do it....we'll see come Saturday.

To be honest, it is going to take a perfect game by another FCS team to beat the Bison this year. The Bison defense is scary good. Now, UNI is very capable of beating the Bison but their defense is going to have to step up and shut down the Bison offense and I don't think they will.

TennBison
September 29th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Probably not. SDSU has a good O-Line but the Bison D-Line is just better.

Can UNI beat the Bison? You bet they can. Now can they come into the FD and do it....we'll see come Saturday.

To be honest, it is going to take a perfect game by another FCS team to beat the Bison this year. The Bison defense is scary good. Now, UNI is very capable of beating the Bison but their defense is going to have to step up and shut down the Bison offense and I don't think they will.

If the Bison offense plays like they did against SDSU, then UNI does not have to step it up. To many penalties and balls touching the ground again and UNI will be all over us. Our offense does not need to play perfect, it just can't shoot itself in the foot is all.

nmatsen
September 29th, 2013, 07:21 AM
our defense has being playing great football this year. ndsu is going to score, there is no doubt about. offensively uni's strength is in their balance, one thing sdsu lacks severely. we will move the football, what will dictate our offensive success will be whether or not we are able to put the ball in the end zone and not through the uprights. we have WAY too many field goals this year under 30 yards after a first and goal. that has to be fixed if we are going to sing our fight song in fargo sat, if we don't, forget about it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2013, 07:50 AM
If the Bison offense plays like they did against SDSU, then UNI does not have to step it up. To many penalties and balls touching the ground again and UNI will be all over us. Our offense does not need to play perfect, it just can't shoot itself in the foot is all.

I agree with the mistakes part. But if NDSU runs for 260+ like they did against SDSU, the Bison win this game easily.

RabidRabbit
September 29th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Is their O-Line better than SDSU?[/B]
I'm not going to compare their RB to Zenner, because ZZ's problem was the O-Line, not his personal abilities.

The ability of the opponent's O-line vs NDSU's D will be defining for each team on the Bison's schedule. I suspect that UNI will find themselves as "1 dimensional" as SDSU did vs the Bison.

mmiller_34
September 29th, 2013, 10:02 AM
The ability of the opponent's O-line vs NDSU's D will be defining for each team on the Bison's schedule. I suspect that UNI will find themselves as "1 dimensional" as SDSU did vs the Bison.

This^^

UNIFanSince1983
September 29th, 2013, 10:31 AM
48-7 NDSU

We will be outclassed and it will show. David Johnson will find slightly more room to run than Zenner but not much. We will be forced to throw and that will give the Bison a chance to tee off on Kollmorgen.

It will be interesting to see if Johnson can find room out of the backfield. Most of the time he cannot be covered by a linebacker. McNeese didn't even bother to put anyone on him at all and I expect Bohl and company will be aware of his receiving skills. I think we have the talent, but I think NDSU gets up for this game more than any other on the schedule and that includes the Marker game. They will be ready. I do not have high hopes.

Go Panthers!

IBleedYellow
September 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM
48-7 NDSU

We will be outclassed and it will show. David Johnson will find slightly more room to run than Zenner but not much. We will be forced to throw and that will give the Bison a chance to tee off on Kollmorgen.

It will be interesting to see if Johnson can find room out of the backfield. Most of the time he cannot be covered by a linebacker. McNeese didn't even bother to put anyone on him at all and I expect Bohl and company will be aware of his receiving skills. I think we have the talent, but I think NDSU gets up for this game more than any other on the schedule and that includes the Marker game. They will be ready. I do not have high hopes.

Go Panthers!

What? Even the biggest homer in me can't imagine that. First to 24 wins.

RabidRabbit
September 29th, 2013, 10:44 AM
48-7 NDSU

Go Panthers!

Been hanging with the McNeese crowd?xlolx If there's anyplace that knows sandbagging, it's Fargo! xrolleyesx Tough to sandbag sandbaggers!

This should be the toughest remaining regular season game for the Bison.xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
September 29th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Did someone say Sandbags?!

http://www.ndsu.edu/fargo_geology/flood_photos/march_2009/woodcrest_fargo_nd_26-iii-2009_reetz.jpg

Bisonator
September 29th, 2013, 10:52 AM
We definitely have to clean up the penalties and bad snaps. You can't make mistakes like those against UNI and expect to win. I'm confident the guys will get it corrected and back on track. UNI's balanced offense worries me a little but our defense is just playing unbelievable right now. I don't see them giving up more then 20 at home to anyone. Offensively we just need more of the same. Control the ball keep moving the chains and wear them down and put them away in the fourth quarter. Early predict is 24-17 Bison!

RabidRabbit
September 29th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I agree with the mistakes part. But if NDSU runs for 260+ like they did against SDSU, the Bison win this game easily.

How many rushing yards did the Bison have through 3rd quarter? I'd venture that it was about 130. The Jacks D was exhausted due to the huge TOP by the Bison. As long as NDSU continues that ownership time, they will win. Truly the Bison kept making uncharacteristic mistakes that slowed their offense or extended Jacks drives. If UNI wins, it will be 10-9 rather than 35-28. Expect another defensive battle.

Professor Chaos
September 29th, 2013, 11:12 AM
I'm so jacked for this game. The Fargodome will be absolutely rocking and I think the Bison will feed off that even though they're facing a potent and balanced offense. The offense needs to clean things up a lot in terms of penalties and holding on to the football (looking at you John Crockett). I think the Bison pass rush will be the difference in this one. I think UNI is going to rely on throwing the ball and with the crowd noise the D line will be able to get after the QB and make life miserable for Kollmorgen.

Gil Dobie
September 29th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Bison can stop UNI's rushing, but they will get yards due to their passing offense. UNI's passing concerns me the most. That is how K-State scored with a couple good passes. Yes, NDSU needs to clean up penalties and no picks thrown by Jensen. UNI may be the toughest FCS opponent since GSU last season.

BisonFan02
September 29th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Any of you UNI guys making the trip up to Fargo?

PantherRob82
September 29th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I am tempted. If only I had bought a ticket...

UNIFanSince1983
September 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Okay so I was sandbagging a little bit with the score and the comment about being outclassed and it will show. I know we will put up a fight. I do think the rest of what I said is true. David might have a little more success than Zenner, but the Bison defense is too strong against the run. We have struggled at times to give Johnson some holes (:)). In a game between too good teams it will come down to turnovers and special teams. We have done a great job of not turning the ball over, but we have also not played a defense near the level of the Bison yet.

I think the problem is if we cannot run the ball then NDSU will be able to blitz and put pressure on Kollmorgen. In that case I think we will be in trouble, and might turn the ball over. Defensively controlling Crockett and Ojuri will be key. If NDSU can run and keep our offense off the field this game will be no different than the game against SDSU. I am looking forward to the game and wish I could go, but it just isn't in the cards this year. I am going to make it to Fargo for a game one of these years though.

Go Panthers!

NoDak 4 Ever
September 29th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I so want to come for this game. I went to the game last year and came from Ohio. Alas, I have driven up to Fargo and Brookings the last two weeks and Dr N4E would like me to stay home this weekend but I have the directv sports package so I'll be watching on TV.

I actually don't see much difference between last years game and this years.

Twentysix
September 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Okay so I was sandbagging a little bit with the score and the comment about being outclassed and it will show. I know we will put up a fight. I do think the rest of what I said is true. David might have a little more success than Zenner, but the Bison defense is too strong against the run. We have struggled at times to give Johnson some holes (:)). In a game between too good teams it will come down to turnovers and special teams. We have done a great job of not turning the ball over, but we have also not played a defense near the level of the Bison yet.

I think the problem is if we cannot run the ball then NDSU will be able to blitz and put pressure on Kollmorgen. In that case I think we will be in trouble, and might turn the ball over. Defensively controlling Crockett and Ojuri will be key. If NDSU can run and keep our offense off the field this game will be no different than the game against SDSU. I am looking forward to the game and wish I could go, but it just isn't in the cards this year. I am going to make it to Fargo for a game one of these years though.

Go Panthers!

I hope UNI wins, that way we can go 14-1 again.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2013, 06:47 PM
I hope UNI wins, that way we can go 14-1 again.

Blasphemy

NDSU is a better all-around team and they will prove that on Saturday.

Thundar
September 29th, 2013, 06:55 PM
I am tempted. If only I had bought a ticket...

you would get a ticket in the tailgate lot no problem

Twentysix
September 29th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Blasphemy

NDSU is a better all-around team and they will prove that on Saturday.

Lol, who do you want us to lose to? 14-1 is clearly our recipe for success.

frozennorth
September 29th, 2013, 08:32 PM
34-10

clenz
September 29th, 2013, 09:26 PM
My heart tells me UNI by 2
My head tells me NDSU by about 8.

I see this playing very similar to the 2011 game in Fargo - except we are much better on offense.

Matsen was 100% correct about too many FGs this year inside of 30. We have 6 FGS inside of 30 and 1 at 31 yards. For us to have any kind of chance that NEEDS to change. We were stopped on 4th and goal from the 1 this past weekend. If UNI can convert a FG or 2 into a TD we have a shot.

The Bison D will probably force UNI to beat them through the air. I am fairly confident in that. Kollmorgen is more than capable of putting the team on his back. If DJ can get to about 70 yards rushing and his typical 3-4 catch for 50-60 yards in a game I like our chances. DJ is a lot more diverse than Zenner, and you can bet Farley isn't going to bitch out on the run like SDSU does. UNI's passing game is also much more potent than SDSU's, so the play action may draw a touch more attention off of our WR.

I'm concerned if we don't get our injuries from last week back. I know for sure we aren't getting 1 back - the other two I don't know.

Starting TE, Sam Rohr, left the ISU game with a dislocated elbow...came back yesterday and looks like he tore his knee 100% apart.

QB/RB/WR/PR/KR Brion Carnes NEEDS to be healthy for us to win. He went out with a scary looking injury in the second quarter after his TD run. He went head first into a cement wall/crates that hold the turn when rolled up. He was out COLD...I mean motionless, looked dead, cold. They brought the stretcher onto the field, but it took them so long to get to him that by the time that they there he was up and walking. I stand over the north endzone for games, and when he was walked to the locker room it didn't look good. It was very clear that he had no idea where he was, what day it was, who he was, or why he was on a football field. I could be wrong on that, and I'm exaggerating some as he did talk with our AD on his way there, but that's what he looked like. I honestly doubt he is back this week but I hope he is alright.

WR Phil Wright left the game with an ankle/foot issue. Wasn't helped off the field, just left and didn't come back in. Was in a small boot after the game - could very well have been precautionary though.

Starting NT Xavier Williams - see Phil Wright. I don't know if he ended up in a boot, but I'd bet he did. Both looked like ankle sprains, though I have no idea. At his size (6'5ish 305ish lbs) a sprain could be a lingering issue.

If those 3 are still out it could be a long day. If they are healthy we have a fighting shot.

My best guess:
NDSU 27ish
UNI 20ish

achrist70
September 29th, 2013, 09:41 PM
I would guess that Rohr is done for the season, which is a huge loss for us because he is a great pass catching TE, with LeMaster already out that really put pressure on Veeren and Owens, both have stepped up so far, but haven't played a secondary like NDSU's

I would be surprised to see Carnes play, but he won't be done for the year.

I would put money on it that Williams and Wright play, the boots were more precautionary, but Williams it a needed player with his size in the middle, Ales his backup is a good player but better against the pass than the run.

I would say our offense is better than 2 years ago Kollmorgren is extremely accurate and doesn't make the stupid throw. I would say that our defense is better also as the players we have brought in the secondary are better than what we graduated last year. Plus the addition of former NFL defensive player of the year Bryce Paup as our DL coach has brought great improvement.

clenz
September 29th, 2013, 09:44 PM
I would love to have Mac O'Brien this year...him and Xavier in the middle gets us out of this 3-4 monster we are running and into a 4-3 with Deiondre playing the Garret Scott/Quinton Scott role. Sadly that won't happen and we are stuck with a 3-4-4 monster look

Hammerhead
September 29th, 2013, 09:50 PM
The Bison also wore down K-State's defense in the 4th quarter and finished the game with 17 unanswered points. It will be tough for any FCS team to hang with the Bison for the entire 60 minutes.

How many rushing yards did the Bison have through 3rd quarter? I'd venture that it was about 130. The Jacks D was exhausted due to the huge TOP by the Bison. As long as NDSU continues that ownership time, they will win. Truly the Bison kept making uncharacteristic mistakes that slowed their offense or extended Jacks drives. If UNI wins, it will be 10-9 rather than 35-28. Expect another defensive battle.

saxbison
September 29th, 2013, 09:54 PM
This game is going to come down to Kollmorgen's performance. If he can open up the running game with his arm, it will be a very close game. If not, bison roll.

RabidRabbit
September 29th, 2013, 10:44 PM

Go Panthers!

You do realize that you've just described the SDSU game? It will not be your running back that's the issue. It will be the ability of the O-line to control the Bison D. Jacks had a good game plan, but needed to add wrinkles. SDSU didn't. UNI, if anyone can, may beat the Bison, but you'll need Bison mistakes to make that happen.

Professor Chaos
September 29th, 2013, 10:55 PM
This game is going to come down to Kollmorgen's performance. If he can open up the running game with his arm, it will be a very close game. If not, bison roll.
Agreed and I think he'll have a pretty good game statistically but I think the Bison pass rush will be able to fluster him enough to stall drives and/or cause turnovers and that'll be the difference in the game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 30th, 2013, 06:13 AM
One thing for sure, my voice will be gone before the 1st quarter is done.

xnodx

Professor Chaos
September 30th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Coach Bohl's weekly press conference, not surprisingly he's talking up UNI as much possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QFlFobehDs

DoubleH
September 30th, 2013, 04:34 PM
As an outsider to the MVC, this, to me, is the FCS game of the year so far.

IBleedYellow
September 30th, 2013, 04:38 PM
You know what I love about Coach Bohl?

When there are things that need improvement, he is happy. Why? He came make us get better.

PantherRob82
September 30th, 2013, 04:39 PM
NDSU wins by 10

State Line Liquors
September 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Looks like it's going to be an exceptionally meaningful game.

What is the Valley that you all will be battling for exactly?

Twentysix
September 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Looks like it's going to be an exceptionally meaningful game.

What is the Valley that you all will be battling for exactly?

The one that follows the Missouri River.

Bisonator
September 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I'm a little concerned with UNI's 3-4 defense. NDSU seems to struggle with 3-4's. It's also imperative that we contain Johnson. He's very athletic and shifty. Heagle is gonna have to cheat in a bit could open up some deep routes.

Darlinikki150
September 30th, 2013, 05:01 PM
I agree w some of the Jacks posts, if the UNI oline can hold against the Bison dline, they have a strong chance of winning. But ppl just font realize how intense and disciplined our defense plays.

Bison 31
Panthers 17

UNI Pike
September 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I expect this game to be tight, barring some major injury (or ejection) in the game to a key player on either side. First past 20 wins

UNIFanSince1983
September 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Coach Bohl's weekly press conference, not surprisingly he's talking up UNI as much possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QFlFobehDs

I may not like some of your players or some of your fans, but it is so hard not to like your coach. Guy is just pure class!

State Line Liquors
October 1st, 2013, 07:36 AM
The one that follows the Missouri River.

xnodx

NDSUstudent
October 1st, 2013, 07:55 AM
I'm a little concerned with UNI's 3-4 defense. NDSU seems to struggle with 3-4's. It's also imperative that we contain Johnson. He's very athletic and shifty. Heagle is gonna have to cheat in a bit could open up some deep routes.

Did they run 3-4 last year?

BisonBacker
October 1st, 2013, 08:30 AM
Did they run 3-4 last year?

No, they ran a 4-3 last year according to Bohl and his presser.

ysubigred
October 1st, 2013, 08:37 AM
NDSU 3

UNI 2

Classic Defensive battle xbowx

UNI Pike
October 1st, 2013, 08:49 AM
We ran a 3-4 hybrid (LB was all but playing DL, but didn't have his hand down) 3 years ago @ UNI when it was a sack-o-rama. Last two years have been more traditional 4-3. Returning to hybrid 3-4 this season.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
We ran a 3-4 hybrid (LB was all but playing DL, but didn't have his hand down) 3 years ago @ UNI when it was a sack-o-rama. Last two years have been more traditional 4-3. Returning to hybrid 3-4 this season.

Perfect for a downhill runner like Crocket. Let him get a couple steps to speed up and he is gone.

achrist70
October 1st, 2013, 12:49 PM
I would say we officially run a 3-4, but some times it acts like a 4-3, sometimes, a 4-2-5, sometimes a 5-2, even occasionally a 4-4, there are almost 3 guys with their hands on the ground, but that doesn't necessarily mean 3-4

clenz
October 1st, 2013, 01:05 PM
I would say we officially run a 3-4, but some times it acts like a 4-3, sometimes, a 4-2-5, sometimes a 5-2, even occasionally a 4-4, there are almost 3 guys with their hands on the ground, but that doesn't necessarily mean 3-4
That's pretty much exactly what a 3/4 monster/hybrid describes.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2013, 01:11 PM
If you ask our opponents, they would say we run a 8-9 defense cause it feels like we have that many on the field at a time.

penguinpower
October 1st, 2013, 01:42 PM
This is going to be the national championship game this year. I don't think anyone has a chance at beating NDSU except for UNI. This should be a good one to watch.xpopcornx

clenz
October 1st, 2013, 01:45 PM
This is going to be the national championship game this year. I don't think anyone has a chance at beating NDSU except for UNI. This should be a good one to watch.xpopcornx
This was my preseason pick for the title game....but it won't happen for a couple reasons

1. Unless UNI is on the other side of the bracket, seeded, of NDSU there is no way the NCAA puts us on opposite sides.
2. If on the other side of the bracket UNI will probalby have to play Montana...see our record against Montana - though as of now it'd be in Cedar Falls as UNI would be seeded and Montana woudln't - never played in CF.
3. It's UNI....we'll find some way to **** it up...xlolxxbawlingx

344Johnson
October 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM
Bison pull away in late 3rd/4th.

Bison 31 (at least one TD set up by a very short field)
UNI 17 (late TD)

Woody Hayes
October 1st, 2013, 02:31 PM
UNI 30
cows 14

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM
UNI 30
cows 14

There is no way UNI is going to score 30.

Ronin
October 1st, 2013, 02:44 PM
This should be one of the better games this year.

NDSU
Strong, big offensive line, hard nosed running backs.
QB can hit the short passes when he needs to.
Defense hits hard and is quick.
Fargo Dome is worth 7 points by itself. Fans will be loud the whole game regardless of the score.

UNI
Balanced and deceptive.

The edge has to go to NDSU. UNI will need to start off well on the scoreboard to have a chance to steal a win.

Ronin
October 1st, 2013, 02:46 PM
This was my preseason pick for the title game....but it won't happen for a couple reasons

1. Unless UNI is on the other side of the bracket, seeded, of NDSU there is no way the NCAA puts us on opposite sides.
2. If on the other side of the bracket UNI will probalby have to play Montana...see our record against Montana - though as of now it'd be in Cedar Falls as UNI would be seeded and Montana woudln't - never played in CF.
3. It's UNI....we'll find some way to **** it up...http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-lol.gifhttp://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/smilies/bawling.gif

Montana in the UNI Dome... count me in. I'd love to see them away from their home turf. Yes, Montana has a good record at home, but their away record is another story against ranked opponents.

clenz
October 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Montana in the UNI Dome... count me in. I'd love to see them away from their home turf. Yes, Montana has a good record at home, but their away record is another story against ranked opponents.
The only way we will ever seen Montana in the dome...ever...is if it is a playoff game and we are seeded higher....

ever...

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 1st, 2013, 03:33 PM
UNI 30
cows 14

Laughed at this one.

No frickin way UNI scores 30 on the Bison.

MplsBison
October 1st, 2013, 03:40 PM

3. It's UNI....we'll find some way to **** it up...xlolxxbawlingx

NDSU undefeated, 11-0, MVFC champs.

UNI, 10-1, MVFC runner-ups, only loss to NDSU in Fargo.

NDSU #1 seed, UNI #2 seed.

IBleedYellow
October 1st, 2013, 03:47 PM
I can't wait for this game.

Bisonator
October 1st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Let's say NDSU wins 24-17. Where does UNI rank? I'd still have them 3 or 4.

Let's say UNI wins 24-17. Where do you rank both teams? UNI goes to #1 Ndsu #2??

This will be a huge game when we get to playoff seeding.

Professor Chaos
October 1st, 2013, 05:03 PM
Apparently mother nature was listening in on the UNI/NDSU pissing match we had a few years ago about who has ****tier weather and has a sick sense of humor about it.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/980/1m8m.jpg

Bring your long underwear to tailgating.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2013, 05:08 PM
Apparently mother nature was listening in on the UNI/NDSU pissing match we had a few years ago about who has ****tier weather and has a sick sense of humor about it.

That's more like it. I was kind of bummed it wasn't colder when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

BisonFan02
October 1st, 2013, 05:19 PM

Perfect week for College Gameday! Bring em back!

MplsBison
October 1st, 2013, 06:52 PM
Let's say NDSU wins 24-17. Where does UNI rank? I'd still have them 3 or 4.

Let's say UNI wins 24-17. Where do you rank both teams? UNI goes to #1 Ndsu #2??

This will be a huge game when we get to playoff seeding.

UNI would be #2. Who's better?? Towson? Fordham? Come on...

Twentysix
October 1st, 2013, 10:15 PM
That's more like it. I was kind of bummed it wasn't colder when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

**** you.

Bison56
October 1st, 2013, 10:59 PM
That comment ranks up with chattowns coments. :)

Darlinikki150
October 1st, 2013, 11:44 PM
Only The Strong can Survive North Dakota!

Southern Bison
October 2nd, 2013, 12:03 AM

Damn...It'll only be 85 and sunny as I watch the game from Charlotte, NC. :D

BisonBacker
October 2nd, 2013, 06:55 AM
Damn...It'll only be 85 and sunny as I watch the game from Charlotte, NC. :D
I don't like you!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 2nd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Only The Strong can Survive North Dakota!

God damn right. I love the cold. I haven't been able to play hockey outdoors in years.

UNIFanSince1983
October 3rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
So this dropped off the first page so I have to bring it back! Go Panthers!!

BisonBacker
October 3rd, 2013, 07:49 AM
GO BISON!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
We're too busy making fun of each other on our home boards so lets get some good Iowegian jokes going!

caribbeanhen
October 3rd, 2013, 08:40 AM
when was the last time North Dakota St lost at home?

BisonBacker
October 3rd, 2013, 08:44 AM
Regular season game last year Indiana State. October 13, 2012
NDSU 14
ISU-B- 17

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 08:44 AM

Last year - Indiana State.

BisonBacker
October 3rd, 2013, 08:46 AM
They scored on a pick 6. Jensen had a terrible game.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
They scored on a pick 6. Jensen had a terrible game.

Yep, that game was about the biggest turd ever. The last two years they have dropped a game where they let their guard down.

Professor Chaos
October 3rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
They scored on two pick 6s. Jensen had a terrible game.
Fixed it your you. And he threw another pick in FG range near the end of the 4th quarter when all NDSU needed was a FG to tie. After that Marcus Williams had a PI call that extended the game long enough for them to run it down to basically nothing. ISU's defense played heroic but their offense did next to nothing. It was a prime example of how a superior team can lose if they play sloppy.

IBleedYellow
October 3rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Fixed it your you. And he threw another pick in FG range near the end of the 4th quarter when all NDSU needed was a FG to tie. After that Marcus Williams had a PI call that extended the game long enough for them to run it down to basically nothing. ISU's defense played heroic but their offense did next to nothing. It was a prime example of how a superior team can lose if they play sloppy.

This. 100 times this.

That was such a frustrating game to watch, because the defense was playing amazing and the offense couldn't do anything.

BisonBacker
October 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM

Yeah I knew that I was just posting a quick response. I thought both their scores were off turnovers as ISU-B's offense did nothing that day. Either way it was an eye opener for the Bison. This weekends game is going to be tougher than hell. UNI is going to be out for blood after losing the last two. Defensively this game is going to be tougher than the game against the bunny's. UNI isn't as one dimensional as SDSU is. One week at a time. If we come to play on both sides of the ball we cover the spread. If we don't we maybe looking at that eye opening game like last year except that a loss to ISU-B last year should never have happened talent wise. UNI is a much better team than ISU-B was last year it's not even close.

RabidRabbit
October 3rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Yeah I knew that I was just posting a quick response. I thought both their scores were off turnovers as ISU-B's offense did nothing that day. Either way it was an eye opener for the Bison. This weekends game is going to be tougher than hell. UNI is going to be out for blood after losing the last two. Defensively this game is going to be tougher than the game against the bunny's. UNI isn't as one dimensional as SDSU is. One week at a time. If we come to play on both sides of the ball we cover the spread. If we don't we maybe looking at that eye opening game like last year except that a loss to ISU-B last year should never have happened talent wise. UNI is a much better team than ISU-B was last year it's not even close.

This bolded statement is the crux of the issue. Bison make UNI as one-dimensional, they will have a herd of linemen at Kollmorgan's body the whole 4th quarter. If UNI is more successful, then there may be a chance for enough NDSU errors for the Panthers to sneek out a W. I'll take the over, that UNI goes down by double digits.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 10:54 AM
This bolded statement is the crux of the issue. Bison make UNI as one-dimensional, they will have a herd of linemen at Kollmorgan's body the whole 4th quarter. If UNI is more successful, then there may be a chance for enough NDSU errors for the Panthers to sneek out a W. I'll take the over, that UNI goes down by double digits.

I have no doubt that even if both teams play their game, the Bison game is miles ahead of anyone elses and they will win by 10-14.

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
But it's not the crux.

If you had to pick either Kollmorgen, and UNI's offense, or Sumner and SDSU's offense to beat NDSU knowing that the ball has to be thrown who are you going with?

UNI/Kollmorgen has proven they can and will throw all over people. SDSU has proven that they need Zenner to be effective throwing the ball.

DJ had 86 yards rushing last week, first time in 10 games that he hasn't hit 100 yards rushing, and UNI threw for 300, scored 41, and left at least 10 on the field against a defense that was honestly as good as we will see in the MVFC other than UNI and NDSU.

BisonBacker
October 3rd, 2013, 10:59 AM
I'm confident in this team yet I also realize anything can happen. If its going to happen this year with who we have left on our regular season schedule I'm looking at this weekend. Each of the last two seasons should be reason enough for any Bison fan to not overlook or be so overconfident to think our guys can't lose a game. On the other hand if we have ever had a team that could run the table this group of seniors leading this team would be my bet. Having hopefully learned over the last two years not to overlook anyone would be good to remember each weekend. UNI is a talented team on both sides of the ball. We will need to play better offensively than last weekend that's for sure.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
I'm confident in this team yet I also realize anything can happen. If its going to happen this year with who we have left on our regular season schedule I'm looking at this weekend. Each of the last two seasons should be reason enough for any Bison fan to not overlook or be so overconfident to think our guys can't lose a game. On the other hand if we have ever had a team that could run the table this group of seniors leading this team would be my bet. Having hopefully learned over the last two years not to overlook anyone would be good to remember each weekend. UNI is a talented team on both sides of the ball. We will need to play better offensively than last weekend that's for sure.

This is a game that they get up for, top to bottom. The games they sleep on are where they have gotten burned.

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
Like I said, I'd still put money on NDSU to win by 7-10ish points.

A lot of it depends on if the guys that got hurt last week are able to comeback. Carnes, Wright, and Williams are all going to be needed this week.

One thing that seems different about this UNI team, that us UNI fans haven't seen in years, is this killer instinct. Normally when the score got like it was against McNeese the second stringers were in very early and the ball didn't leave the tailbacks hand between the guards. The defense used to be a soft tampa two, this years is a much tighter blanket coverage. We would always punt/kick a FG on 4th down...ALWAYS. We've already run a fake FG this year and gone for it on 4th and goal in the first half. Something is different, but I'm not sure what, so far.

Watch, this weekend goes back to the same old soft tampa 2 zone, punt/fg without hesitation, don't try anything fancy, etc...

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 11:15 AM
Like I said, I'd still put money on NDSU to win by 7-10ish points.

A lot of it depends on if the guys that got hurt last week are able to comeback. Carnes, Wright, and Williams are all going to be needed this week.

One thing that seems different about this UNI team, that us UNI fans haven't seen in years, is this killer instinct. Normally when the score got like it was against McNeese the second stringers were in very early and the ball didn't leave the tailbacks hand between the guards. The defense used to be a soft tampa two, this years is a much tighter blanket coverage. We would always punt/kick a FG on 4th down...ALWAYS. We've already run a fake FG this year and gone for it on 4th and goal in the first half. Something is different, but I'm not sure what, so far.

Watch, this weekend goes back to the same old soft tampa 2 zone, punt/fg without hesitation, don't try anything fancy, etc...

You'll need it because you're up against a team with a bigger killer instinct.

RabidRabbit
October 3rd, 2013, 11:33 AM
Rabbits and Panthers will make their own direct comparison in 3 weeks. Which team is better between SDSU & UNI will be settled at CAS 10/26. But this week, it's UNI & NDSU. I'll be incredibly surprised if UNI numbers vs NDSU are much different than SDSU/NDSU's. IMHO, NDSU IS THAT GOOD.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
Rabbits and Panthers will make their own direct comparison in 3 weeks. Which team is better between SDSU & UNI will be settled at CAS 10/26. But this week, it's UNI & NDSU. I'll be incredibly surprised if UNI numbers vs NDSU are much different than SDSU/NDSU's. IMHO, NDSU IS THAT GOOD.

Yep. UNI will dismiss you because of last week. They are going to learn their own kind of humility this weekend.

WFbisonfan
October 3rd, 2013, 11:38 AM
I cant wait for this game! I can hardly sleep already!

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 11:41 AM
Yep. UNI will dismiss you because of last week. They are going to learn their own kind of humility this weekend.
Or...because of the beatdown we put on them last year...when we finished 5-6 and they were a playoff team...and didn't allow them to score a TD?

South Dakota State 33006
UNI 7107327

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 11:45 AM
Or...because of the beatdown we put on them last year...when we finished 5-6 and they were a playoff team...and didn't allow them to score a TD?

South Dakota State 33006
UNI 7107327

Do we really want to go off of last year?

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Do we really want to go off of last year?
Not really...

UNI is a much better team than last. I don't believe SDSU is.

NDSU is better than last.

I don't get where BiSSon fans would be pissy about anything I've said.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
Not really...

UNI is a much better team than last. I don't believe SDSU is.

NDSU is better than last.

I don't get where BiSSon fans would be pissy about anything I've said.

Besides your usually silly pronunciation slur, there is nothing to worry about.

Northern Iowa will take its normal position looking up at only NDSU this year. Good to have you back.

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM
Normal position?

I believe that even in 2011 UNI shared the conference title with NDSU....NDSU won the title so theres that, but

How is that a pronuciation slur?

The letter S makes an S sound. Do you think the zun keeps the world warm during the summer. Are you someone's zon?

Grizalltheway
October 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Normal position?

I believe that even in 2011 UNI shared the conference title with NDSU....NDSU won the title so theres that, but

The letter S makes an S sound. Do you think the zun keeps the world warm during the summer. Are you someone's zon?

Reazon, seazon, treazon, poizon...the list goez on.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Normal position?

NDSU is a finisher, UNI is a premature ejaculator.

RabidRabbit
October 3rd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Keeping with the smack title defense?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Keeping with the smack title defense?

I prefer to call it being concise, in a visual way.

UNI hates Montana and NDSU. What do those teams have in common that UNI does not?

Professor Chaos
October 3rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
WTF Vermont?

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9463/yilp.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
WTF Vermont?

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9463/yilp.jpg

who knew they had such a following in Vermont?

Mattymc727
October 3rd, 2013, 01:01 PM
Vermont is upside down. They are not right in the head.

MplsBison
October 3rd, 2013, 01:08 PM
It was like one guy in the state that voted. And he was high on maple syrup.

UNIFanSince1983
October 3rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
I prefer to call it being concise, in a visual way.

UNI hates Montana and NDSU. What do those teams have in common that UNI does not?

Well they both have titles, but we hate Montana for some completely different reasons. I.E. video cassettes being thrown at our team while in Missoula. Montana has something else a winning record against us while being Division I. That is something NDSU cannot say. We also rarely get Montana outside of the playoffs or in Cedar Falls.

Most people don't dislike NDSU because of the Championships or the players or the coach. They dislike them because of fans like you. Right now you are on top of the FCS world. Just don't get pissy and think we don't like you because of that. We dislike you because you are not a good winner. There are NDSU fans on here who are great. Then there are those like you and Lakes. At least your coach and players know how to win graciously and show humility.

I do believe NDSU will beat us and it will be by at least 10 points, but one thing I can guarantee is we will score more than the fat goose egg the Bunnies put up.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Well they both have titles, but we hate Montana for some completely different reasons. I.E. video cassettes being thrown at our team while in Missoula. Montana has something else a winning record against us while being Division I. That is something NDSU cannot say. We also rarely get Montana outside of the playoffs or in Cedar Falls.

Most people don't dislike NDSU because of the Championships or the players or the coach. They dislike them because of fans like you. Right now you are on top of the FCS world. Just don't get pissy and think we don't like you because of that. We dislike you because you are not a good winner. There are NDSU fans on here who are great. Then there are those like you and Lakes. At least your coach and players know how to win graciously and show humility.

I do believe NDSU will beat us and it will be by at least 10 points, but one thing I can guarantee is we will score more than the fat goose egg the Bunnies put up.

Oh jeez. moo moo moo. That's all you guys do about us big bad Bison fans. We are constantly hurting your feelings or something.

You're just mad because we said what we were going to do and we did it.

MplsBison
October 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM

I can't imagine that NDSU being ranked pre-season #1 in 2008 went over too well in Cedar Falls. Of course, it was all for naught...but the bad taste was there at the start of the season. Probably threads on here somewhere to prove it.

Bisonator
October 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM
Let's get the focus back on the game. How is UNI's special teams playing this season? The kicking game? Coverage? Returners?

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 02:40 PM
Tyler has missed 2 FG's already, which is as many as he missed last year. Very strange for him.

Coverage has been very good. Forced a couple fumbles on returns, getting down there quick, and keeping returns short.

21 returns against for 445 yards...21 yards per return - very respectable.

UNI has only returned 5 kicks this year at close to 24 yards per return

Allowing less than 8 yards per punt return

Twentysix
October 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM

Every year we lose at home. We are unstoppable on the road. :D

Bisonator
October 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
Tyler has missed 2 FG's already, which is as many as he missed last year. Very strange for him.

Coverage has been very good. Forced a couple fumbles on returns, getting down there quick, and keeping returns short.

21 returns against for 445 yards...21 yards per return - very respectable.

UNI has only returned 5 kicks this year at close to 24 yards per return

Allowing less than 8 yards per punt return

Thanks Clenz. Have your returners had any fumbles? I know that punt return fumble by your guy last year was a huge turning point in that game.

clenz
October 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks Clenz. Have your returners had any fumbles? I know that punt return fumble by your guy last year was a huge turning point in that game.

None yet. We've learned how to fair catch...:D

Our pr/kr are much better this year. Sonie was a headache for UNI his entire career. Personal fouls after personal foul, blown coverage, more time jawing as playing, probably threw mute punches than tackles on his career. He is what we call addition through subtraction. That fumble, no matter how much NDSU fans down play it, is the single biggest play of that game, and cost UNI any chance we had. I've never felt 16k feel so hopeless that early in a game.

Don't know much about our returners. They are very fast, that's all I know

Bisonator
October 3rd, 2013, 03:16 PM

Our pr/kr are much better this year. Sonie was a headache for UNI his entire career. Personal fouls after personal foul, blown coverage, more time jawing as playing, probably threw mute punches than tackles on his career. He is what we call addition through subtraction. That fumble, no matter how much NDSU fans down play it, is the single biggest play of that game, and cost UNI any chance we had. I've never felt 16k feel so hopeless that early in a game.

Sonie that's right. I couldn't think of his name. Thanks again!

MplsBison
October 3rd, 2013, 03:45 PM
Sonie that's right. I couldn't think of his name. Thanks again!

His brother was briefly on NDSU's team (not sure if he ever played).

Thundar
October 3rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
gonna be a great game

home advantage helps

21-17 ndsu

ValleyChamp
October 3rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Oh jeez. moo moo moo. That's all you guys do about us big bad Bison fans. We are constantly hurting your feelings or something.

You're just mad because we said what we were going to do and we did it.

Ooohhh, you are such a big tough guy. How many TDs did you score in those games? I'm sure you were integral.

Professor Chaos
October 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Jeff Kolpack made a good point on the Bison Media Blog (http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=89657) today about what team has the emotional advantage. You'd think that NDSU playing at home in from of a raucous and partisan crowd would give the Bison an emotional edge but you can't discount the fact that UNI is a proud program that isn't used to losing to the same opponent 3 consecutive years. As has been pointed out every NDSU players "gets up" for this game but I think the UNI players will bring the same level of intesity. It's going to be fun one to watch because both teams are going to be especially charged up.

Thundar
October 3rd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Vermont is upside down. They are not right in the head.

xlolxxlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Ooohhh, you are such a big tough guy. How many TDs did you score in those games? I'm sure you were integral.

Tell me where the bad Bison fan touched you. It's ok. This is a safe place.

MplsBison
October 3rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
Jeff Kolpack made a good point on the Bison Media Blog (http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=89657) today about what team has the emotional advantage. You'd think that NDSU playing at home in from of a raucous and partisan crowd would give the Bison an emotional edge but you can't discount the fact that UNI is a proud program that isn't used to losing to the same opponent 3 consecutive years. As has been pointed out every NDSU players "gets up" for this game but I think the UNI players will bring the same level of intesity. It's going to be fun one to watch because both teams are going to be especially charged up.

Tell it to the 2008 and 2009 NDSU teams that lost to G-D South Dakota State. Pretty terrible, frustrating run against the Jacks those three years.

Admittedly NDSU was down and out in 2009. But the 2008 team had everything to play for against SDSU in 2008: last game, at home, playing for a chance to be included in the playoffs (despite everything else that had gone wrong that season) and a chance to avenge the 2007 seniors' only loss (which in itself had everything riding on it).

Still couldn't get it done.

Professor Chaos
October 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Tell it to the 2008 and 2009 NDSU teams that lost to G-D South Dakota State. Pretty terrible, frustrating run against the Jacks those three years.

Admittedly NDSU was down and out in 2009. But the 2008 team had everything to play for against SDSU in 2008: last game, at home, playing for a chance to be included in the playoffs (despite everything else that had gone wrong that season) and a chance to avenge the 2007 seniors' only loss (which in itself had everything riding on it).

Still couldn't get it done.
UNI doesn't have Nick Mertens under center. The 2008 team and the 2009 team especially had more problems than just QB but the primary reason why those teams had no teeth was the inconsistent play at QB. Kollmorgen is a very good QB and UNI in 2013 is much better than NDSU was in 2008 or 2009.

ValleyChamp
October 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Tell me where the bad Bison fan touched you. It's ok. This is a safe place.

Oh, sexual molestation jokes.

Nice.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
UNI doesn't have Nick Mertens under center. The 2008 team and the 2009 team especially had more problems than just QB but the primary reason why those teams had no teeth was the inconsistent play at QB. Kollmorgen is a very good QB and UNI in 2013 is much better than NDSU was in 2008 or 2009.

Anyone who says that Brock Jensen isn't a great quarterback need only look at those two years.

MplsBison
October 3rd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Prof and NDE,

I'm not going to argue with you on the point ...... BUT ..... I'll give you one guess as to who was the last NDSU QB to throw for more than 300 yards and against which team he accomplished that feat.

Go ahead.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
Prof and NDE,

I'm not going to argue with you on the point ...... BUT ..... I'll give you one guess as to who was the last NDSU QB to throw for more than 300 yards and against which team he accomplished that feat.

Go ahead.

Great, so he was a good passer. I'll take a winner over a good passer any day.

Bisonator
October 3rd, 2013, 06:26 PM

Emotion can be good or bad depending on how you harness it. NDSU has handled it better then anyone the last 3 years!

Professor Chaos
October 3rd, 2013, 06:35 PM
Emotion can be good or bad depending on how you harness it. NDSU has handled it better then anyone the last 3 years!
That's true and I can't even say I agree with Kolpack that UNI will have the emotional edge just because I think the Bison players will feed off the crowd but it made me look at the game from a different perspective. Think about how we felt two years ago before the NDSU/UNI matchup when they had beaten us 3 times in a row. I guarantee that's about the same as what UNI is feeling right now.

PantherRob82
October 3rd, 2013, 07:47 PM

#4 Charles Brown fumbled a kickoff last week, didn't he?

MarkyMark
October 3rd, 2013, 08:30 PM

Has UNI picked out their scapegoat yet in case you lose on Saturday?

Bisonoline
October 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM
Its going to be a rumble I guaranteeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Both teams play extremely hard nose football. The trenches will be brutal! I will and would not discount UNI one bit.

Twentysix
October 3rd, 2013, 11:58 PM

You have a player named Charlie Brown?!?!? Nuh uh.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523172402/peanuts/images/a/a0/1107charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

Western_101
October 4th, 2013, 02:41 AM
NDSU is unstoppable.

NDSU is getting High MAC low BIG recruits, year in and year out now. Honestly, NDSU is a middle of pack Big Ten or top Mountain West. Dear God how good will this program be when they go FBS and add 22 more scholys and renovate the Fargo Dome to hold 22,000....

Thank God Western has not played them lately at our lowest point in the history of the Leatherneck program. WIU will be a top 4 team next year and contend with the mighty BISON.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 4th, 2013, 08:12 AM
UNI' Mark Farley talks about the FargoDome on the FCS Gameday Report:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/ncaa-division-i-sports/fcs-football/753-podcast-fcs-gameday-report-week-of-10-5-2013

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 08:18 AM
UNI' Chris Farley talks about the FargoDome on the FCS Gameday Report:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/ncaa-division-i-sports/fcs-football/753-podcast-fcs-gameday-report-week-of-10-5-2013

It's Mark Farley, although we need to get on some kind of Chris Farley meme.

Bisonator
October 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM
It's Mark Farley, although we need to get on some kind of Chris Farley meme.

Mark probably read this: http://www.football-defense.com/vandownbytheriver/

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:02 AM
NDSU is unstoppable.

NDSU is getting High MAC low BIG recruits, year in and year out now. Honestly, NDSU is a middle of pack Big Ten or top Mountain West. Dear God how good will this program be when they go FBS and add 22 more scholys and renovate the Fargo Dome to hold 22,000....

Thank God Western has not played them lately at our lowest point in the history of the Leatherneck program. WIU will be a top 4 team next year and contend with the mighty BISON.

This post reads sarcastically, yet I think there is some truth to what you say... IM SO CONFUSED!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 10:07 AM
This post reads sarcastically, yet I think there is some truth to what you say... IM SO CONFUSED!

He's right. blind squirrel something something.

UNIFanSince1983
October 4th, 2013, 10:47 AM

I think it only reads that way because of the last line he put in there about WIU being in the Top 4 and challenging NDSU next year.

Houndawg
October 4th, 2013, 11:03 AM

Actually they are used to losing to an opponent 3 times in a row. Check with clenz to verify but I believe they lost to SIU in '08, '09, and '10.

caribbeanhen
October 4th, 2013, 11:38 AM
this game is my pick for the 1AA Finals - so whomever wins, get ready for a re-match

Bisonator
October 4th, 2013, 12:18 PM
this game is my pick for the 1AA Finals - so whomever wins, get ready for a re-match

I think that's what a lot of us thought before the YSU game last year. We will have to see what happens I guess.

UNIFanSince1983
October 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM
I think that's what a lot of us thought before the YSU game last year. We will have to see what happens I guess.

There is a slight difference between us and YSU last year. We may get crushed by you guys just like they did last year but we have a defense. That is something YSU did not have. Although who knows. I am not sure we have played anyone of significance yet so it could end up the same way.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 01:04 PM
There is a slight difference between us and YSU last year. We may get crushed by you guys just like they did last year but we have a defense. That is something YSU did not have. Although who knows. I am not sure we have played anyone of significance yet so it could end up the same way.

I'm sure UNI will be ready for this game. It will come down to execution and turnovers.

NDSU will try to make UNI 1-dimensional by taking DJ out of their gameplan. NDSU's defense needs to be sharp to win and the Bison offense needs to play error free.

tnbison
October 4th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I'm sure UNI will be ready for this game. It will come down to execution and turnovers.

NDSU will try to make UNI 1-dimensional by taking DJ out of their gameplan. NDSU's defense needs to be sharp to win and the Bison offense needs to play error free.

So does this mean we make them "unidimensional"?

nmatsen
October 4th, 2013, 02:07 PM

and by taking him out of our gameplan you mean doing your best to injure him the way you have with our top players each of the last three seasons :)

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 02:11 PM
and by taking him out of our gameplan you mean doing your best to injure him the way you have with our top players each of the last three seasons :)

Talk to your strength and conditioning coach and your training staff.

One suggestion might be keeping sour grapes off the training table.

Bisonator
October 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM

Now your just xbabycryx.

Bisonator
October 4th, 2013, 02:24 PM

True. I really don't know what happened to YSU but they completely collapsed after that loss to us. I doubt that happens with UNI. I also doubt either team wins in a blowout.

clenz
October 4th, 2013, 02:31 PM
True. I really don't know what happened to YSU but they completely collapsed after that loss to us. I doubt that happens with UNI. I also doubt either team wins in a blowout.
Not to take anything away from the NDSU beat down laid on them...I loved seeing that...

but

YSU's entire focus last year was beating UNI for the first time in over a decade. They hated that it had been since sweater vest they had beaten us. Their coaches talked about UNI all off season, it was the highest attended game of the season, it was the only game their fans talked about leading up to the season, that team was built specifically to find the traditional weaknesses of UNI.

They got the W and stormed the field like they had just won the national title, or beaten Alabama....After that game they completely lost focus on everything and weren't sure what to do with themselves. Not only that, that was going into their off week - so they literally had a full week to celebrate and not focus on anything.

That showed against NDSU and they never recovered.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM
NDSU is unstoppable.

No you won't. :)

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Actually they are used to losing to an opponent 3 times in a row. Check with clenz to verify but I believe they lost to SIU in '08, '09, and '10.

We aren't used to it, but it has happened. :)

clenz
October 4th, 2013, 02:48 PM
We aren't used to it, but it has happened. :)
Taking FBS games out of the equation and using the D1 era as the starting point (1981) the only schools we've ever lost 3 in a row too are

Montana (81, 87, 94, 01, 11) All 5 on the road
SIU (08, 09, 10) 2 of 3 on the road
WKU (02, 03, 04)

Professor Chaos
October 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Taking FBS games out of the equation and using the D1 era as the starting point (1981) the only schools we've ever lost 3 in a row too are

Montana (81, 87, 94, 01, 11) All 5 on the road
SIU (08, 09, 10) 2 of 3 on the road
WKU (02, 03, 04)
Exactly, for as much as we don't like each other NDSU and UNI are a lot alike. I think the fact that UNI was the only MVFC team that NDSU hadn't beat going into 2011 (and coming off that embarrassment in Cedar Falls the year before) was the biggest motivator for the Bison that year. The tables are turned this time around and I can imagine that the UNI players are more motivated for this game than any other on their schedule for the same reasons.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 04:04 PM

Or I could just say Bison give UNI a beatdown....How does that sound?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 04:05 PM

That sounds great.

And the silence you hear....is Panthernation.

ValleyChamp
October 4th, 2013, 04:07 PM

You can say whatever you would like. What position will you be playing on Saturday?

UNI Pike
October 4th, 2013, 04:20 PM
If UNI players and coaches can't get motivated for this game, don't know what it would take...

Just hope that McNeese score doesn't convince them that there isn't stuff to work on still

sent from my NSA monitored Samsung Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk for one percenters

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 04:23 PM
You can say whatever you would like. What position will you be playing on Saturday?

Is that really your only comment? Look around, this is a messageboard. You're soaking in it!

Daved
October 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Not to take anything away from the NDSU beat down laid on them...I loved seeing that...

but

YSU's entire focus last year was beating UNI for the first time in over a decade. They hated that it had been since sweater vest they had beaten us. Their coaches talked about UNI all off season, it was the highest attended game of the season, it was the only game their fans talked about leading up to the season, that team was built specifically to find the traditional weaknesses of UNI.

They got the W and stormed the field like they had just won the national title, or beaten Alabama....After that game they completely lost focus on everything and weren't sure what to do with themselves. Not only that, that was going into their off week - so they literally had a full week to celebrate and not focus on anything.

That showed against NDSU and they never recovered.What a CROCK!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah and if that cheatin sweater vest wasn't there in '92 UNI wouldv'e won by 50-0 and if Kenny Shedd had played it wouldv'e been 72-0.Realistically UNI is always a great team that has probably made the playoffs a gazillion times.YSU reached the top of the mountain many years ago in the last century and hasn't been back since.YSU was shell shocked by a team that they had beaten before and got taken to the woodshed big time--I guess if it makes you feel good keep believing your delusions about YSU's season's focus of beating UNI--they may have celebrated more than usual but you have to realize that all our players weren't even born back in '92.

UNIFanSince1983
October 4th, 2013, 07:02 PM
So where does NDSU focus? Do they take Johnson out of the running game or keep him out of the passing game? Arguably you could say he is actually more dangerous when he is a receiver. If they can do both then this game will not be close.

I'm getting excited for this game though! Should be a good one!

Go Panthers!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 07:03 PM
2 words. Colton Heagle.

Bisonator
October 4th, 2013, 08:18 PM
2 words. Colton Heagle.

Yep. xnodx

MWill will have to take whatever side he's playing out of play. Dudzick will play center field but more then likely shifted Smiths way.

Bisonwinagn
October 4th, 2013, 08:45 PM
So where does NDSU focus? Do they take Johnson out of the running game or keep him out of the passing game? Arguably you could say he is actually more dangerous when he is a receiver. If they can do both then this game will not be close.

Go Panthers!

I'm guessing they will play as similar defense as against SDSU with 8 guys in the box and man to man on the receivers. If you can beat our dbacks one on one you could hit some big plays. I think they will keep Johnson under 100 yards total for the game.

clenz
October 4th, 2013, 08:51 PM
I'm guessing they will play as similar defense as against SDSU with 8 guys in the box and man to man on the receivers. If you can beat our dbacks one on one you could hit some big plays. I think they will keep Johnson under 100 yards total for the game.
That would be the first time NDSU has done that.

Didn't as a freshman or a sophomore

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 08:58 PM

My usual spot for the last 11 years....on the 30 yard line, 3 rows up behind the visitors bench yelling my a** off.

Good enough for ya!

Green1
October 4th, 2013, 09:01 PM

Is Johnson's rushing really the key to N. Iowa's offense? I don't think so. I think a varied defensive scheme is what is called for to stop N.I.'s offense.

This is one of those "games within the game" that makes this contest so interesting.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 09:02 PM

Last year DJ was held to 108 total yards....Bison do that again they win.

Houndawg
October 4th, 2013, 09:09 PM

Go Panthers!

Stop the run first. On passing downs make him pickup the blitzing LB.

clenz
October 4th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Is Johnson's rushing really the key to N. Iowa's offense? I don't think so. I think a varied defensive scheme is what is called for to stop N.I.'s offense.

This is one of those "games within the game" that makes this contest so interesting.
Not really....I mean, yes, but not really.

At this point the thread of DJ early in the game should open some quick PA routes up. What really opens the game plan up for UNI is the fact that DJ is just as dangerous, maybe more so, catching the ball than he is running. He is averaging 52 yards per game receiving. Doesn't sound like much, but compared to backs like Zenner that aren't a threat as a receiver, it makes a difference. It does a ton for our offense opening the middle of the field on crossing/in/drag routes. DJ has killed so many people on a wheel route from the backfield that teams jump it like crazy when they see him start to swing out. Whoever is spying him takes off after him, Sawyer gives that a quick pump to get one more defender looking that way and that underneath middle is usually there for one of our WR.

DJ is averaging about 7-8 ypc, but it's because of the balance of the offense and teams not being able to stack 8 or 9 in the box on every play because of Sawyer...not out of necessity.

clenz
October 4th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Last year DJ was held to 108 total yards....Bison do that again they win.
As a freshman he had about 130.

He gets to about 130 again and UNI has a very good chance.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2013, 09:23 PM
As a freshman he had about 130.

He gets to about 130 again and UNI has a very good chance.

Probably agree with this.

Good thing for NDSU is that they have very good LBers. LittleJohn and Beck are very quick and athletic on the outside. Olson is the rock at MLBer. The Bison will probably bring Heagle down into the box to stop DJ.

I'm looking forward to this game and see how the teams match-up and the adjustments they make.

Thundar
October 4th, 2013, 10:32 PM
gonna be a great game no matter what, but If you watch the SDSU game and see Heaglefly in and stop Zenner it makes me wonder if last year would have been close as Heagle didn't play, I know it was last year but hard to prepare for a guy like him, ask GSU and they only dealt with him 1 1 game. Heagle is a stud glad we get him for an extra year

im jacked love the UNI NDSU games great fans great team..

Drblankstare
October 4th, 2013, 10:50 PM
The Bison offense has a bad habit of disappearing at times over the last few years. The defense has almost always took up the slack, but it can be dicey at times.

If UNI can find a way to score first and put some pressure on the Bison O, this could be a really tight game. If they play from behind I don't like their chances.

I'll say NDSU 24 UNI 13.

ValleyTalk
October 4th, 2013, 11:12 PM
NDSU 24
UNI 10

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2013, 11:13 PM
UNI 13
NDSU 24

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2013, 11:14 PM
NDSU 24
UNI 10

This.

I think it will be a lot like the SDSU game. Close at the beginning with NDSU wearing them out at the end for a couple of easy scores.

dewey
October 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM
This.

I think it will be a lot like the SDSU game. Close at the beginning with NDSU wearing them out at the end for a couple of easy scores.

My thought as well and I also think 24-10. However if it ended up like the YSU game last year I would be very happy with that.

Go Bison!

Dewey

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 05:19 AM
It's Bison GAMEDAYYYYY!!!

Do you hear that? It's the sound of THUNDER!!!

nmatsen
October 5th, 2013, 06:31 AM
I remember playing Youngstown State in 2001 when they were ranked #1 (maybe #2 in some polls) and we beat them 35-7. I bet because we did that to one team in the conference that was ranked really high we will do that to NDSU....

UNI 35
NDSU 7

:)

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 07:54 AM
I remember playing Youngstown State in 2001 when they were ranked #1 (maybe #2 in some polls) and we beat them 35-7. I bet because we did that to one team in the conference that was ranked really high we will do that to NDSU....

UNI 35
NDSU 7

:)

Ha....got a good laugh out of this....xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Ha....got a good laugh out of this....xlolx

You might get 35 pts in 2 games this season.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 08:24 AM
You might get 35 pts in 2 games this season.

K-State scored 21 and UNI is not better than K-State.

Looking forward to the Bison defense kicking UNI's a**!!

xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 08:28 AM

xthumbsupx

Don't you dare turn us into a "buttbama" school....

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 08:33 AM

No worries...xthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 08:37 AM

They are a buttIowastate?

something about that seems off

UNIFanSince1983
October 5th, 2013, 08:47 AM

xthumbsupx

If you are going by that logic we scored 21 last year, and we are certainly better this year than last year. xthumbsupx

Oh and Iowa State lost to Texas by 1 where K State lost to Texas by 10, so obviously Iowa State is better than K State xblehx

Should be a good one today! GO PANTHERS!!

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM
There is that logic thing again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM
If you are going by that logic we scored 21 last year, and we are certainly better this year than last year. xthumbsupx

Oh and Iowa State lost to Texas by 1 where K State lost to Texas by 10, so obviously Iowa State is better than K State xblehx

Having watched both teams, K-State is a better team compared to UNI.

But you're right, it will be a good game today.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 08:56 AM
There is that logic thing again

Oh, I forgot about your UND team. Man, must hurt right?

xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 09:01 AM

If you use logic you will see that 21 pts was more like 10 so 14 would be better.

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Not at all. I still have the Cats and Griz, but I will be at the NDSU game.

Yes, the Sioux football sucks, but that is life. At least you guys have always had winning seasons. Good luck today.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Not at all. I still have the Cats and Griz, but I will be at the NDSU game.

Yes, the Sioux football sucks, but that is life. At least you guys have always had winning seasons. Good luck today.

Interesting....live in Fargo and a UND-Griz-Cats fan....How does that work?

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Oh, I forgot about your UND team. Man, must hurt right?

xlolx

UND is so bad they may lose to ISU.

Wish we had your defense, great job holding Zenner and the jacks down.

As bad as we suck you must be a little embarrassed as we scored more points on the Jacks 28-20 and put up 455 yards to your 371.

(I will post your comebacks so you can save your fingers. SDSU let off the gas, and defense wins championships)

Now we know UNI is definitely better on both sides of the ball. The question is can they put up 24, or maybe 21 points against your defense to secure a win. That will be very tough to do .

Will be fun to watch. Again good luck, and no injuries to either team.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 09:33 AM

As bad as we suck you must be a little embarrassed as we scored more points on the Jacks 28-20 and put up 455 yards to your 371.

(I will post your comebacks so you can save your fingers. SDSU let off the gas, and defense wins championships)

Now we know UNI is definitely better on both sides of the ball. The question is can they put up 24, or maybe 21 points against your defense to secure a win. That will be very tough to do .

Different offensive systems. I love watching our ground and pound power west-coast offense. It is not flashy but just old-school..."you know what is coming and try to stop me", football.

UND fits in well in the Big Sky....pass happy and limited defense. Check out Sam Houston's rushing #s against EWU.

Ya, UND scored more than the Bison against SDSU but I think the Bison shut them out at their place....How did UND do against ZZ?

:D

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 09:37 AM

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3653/3390182310_f86c82cb95.jpg

marenlee
October 5th, 2013, 09:41 AM
I love hearing that argument. "Well they're much better than last year." Well "logic" also says that NDSU is much better than last year also. UNI returns a lot of starters, NDSU returns a lot of starters. Shouldn't that cancel out? xsmiley_wix In all seriousness, should be a good game. I just can't see NDSU losing the "big" games. Maybe a stumble like the last couples years. But if there's a team to go 15-0. It's this Bison team.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I love hearing that argument. "Well they're much better than last year." Well "logic" also says that NDSU is much better than last year also. UNI returns a lot of starters, NDSU returns a lot of starters. Shouldn't that cancel out? xsmiley_wix In all seriousness, should be a good game. I just can't see NDSU losing the "big" games. Maybe a stumble like the last couples years. But if there's a team to go 15-0. It's this Bison team.

Unless the Bison suffer a ton of injuries, I don't see another FCS team beating them. Yes, they can lose but it is going to take a great effort by another team IMO.

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Like I said they suck.

You won we lost, all that matters

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Interesting....live in Fargo and a UND-Griz-Cats fan....How does that work?

Grew up a cat fan living in Bozeman as my dad was in college when Dennis Erickson, j. Stenerud, and, ex Purdue coach Joe Tiller played. Moved to Crosby, ND my junior year then attended UND. My wife is a Griz. We follow all three.

Moved to Fargo about 20 years ago.

Good friends with the owner of Fargo Billiards, he is out of town and gave us his 4 season tickets. Can't miss a great game like this.

melloware13
October 5th, 2013, 10:53 AM
This was the FCS Gameday pick, Brent Mussburger picked UNI while Corso and Herbstreit picked NDSU.

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Muss: "UNI beats the Bisons!"

Corso: "Not so fast my friend!! All I have to say is "Fargo.""
Kirk: "BISON!" (as he looks at Muss while removing the "S" from the end of Bison)

I laughed.

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 11:06 AM
This was the FCS Gameday pick, Brent Mussburger picked UNI while Corso and Herbstreit picked NDSU.

Why on earth would you make that pick?

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Muss: "UNI beats the Bisons!"

Corso: "Not so fast my friend!! All I have to say is "Fargo.""
Kirk: "BISON!" (as he looks at Muss while removing the "S" from the end of Bison)

I laughed.

I laughed when I read this. Those guys are idiots. Any intelligent football fan picks NDSU by more than a score. Could UNI win? Yes. Would I predict it today in Fargo? Nope.

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I disagree with you. I'm at work (couldn't get it off, damn Government shutdown!) shaking in my boots super nervous. Kollmorgen and DJ are a crazy good offensive unit, and your defense is also very good. We are going to have to play great football to win.

These 3 hours leading up to kickoff are probably going to kill me at work. Argggggggggg

Bison56
October 5th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I disagree with you. I'm at work (couldn't get it off, damn Government shutdown!) shaking in my boots super nervous. Kollmorgen and DJ are a crazy good offensive unit, and your defense is also very good. We are going to have to play great football to win.

These 3 hours leading up to kickoff are probably going to kill me at work. Argggggggggg
Ok take a deep breath and exhale.

Bisonator
October 5th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Unless the Bison suffer a ton of injuries, I don't see another FCS team beating them. Yes, they can lose but it is going to take a great effort by another team IMO.

Or the Bison beat themselves ala ISUb last year.;)

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Or the Bison beat themselves ala ISUb last year.;)

Yeah, I doubt there will be anything like that for this game. Usually it's a game that they are not usually "up" for. They will be on point this game.

UNIFanSince1983
October 5th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I doubt there will be anything like that for this game. Usually it's a game that they are not usually "up" for. They will be on point this game.

Exactly this is NDSU's biggest regular season game every year. They know we are good. They will be ready.

Which is why IF we pull the miracle I don't want any excuses out of Fargo!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Exactly this is NDSU's biggest regular season game every year. They know we are good. They will be ready.

Something supernatural or other worldly will have to happen so that would be a good excuse.

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 12:34 PM

There line would be, we beat ourselves.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 12:36 PM

That's the only way it will happen. The only 2 losses they have had in 36 games, they beat themselves

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 12:41 PM
I'm sorry, but it's not a miracle if you beat us...

Bison56
October 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM

What else would it be? The only team that can beat NDSU is NDSU right? xblehx

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM
That's the only way it will happen. The only 2 losses they have had in 36 games, they beat themselves

Like GSU last year? They beat you badly in all areas except two, penalties and a TO.

I thought there were only two columns, win and loses. Sorry I will look for the we beat ourselves line, can you give me a link?

Anyway heading up to the game, should be good. Hope everyone stays healthy.

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 12:53 PM

Yep...not even Bama.

Hell, the Broncos would be lucky to score 20

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Bison56
October 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=clenz;2022507]Yep...not even Bama.

Hell, the Broncos would be lucky to cross their own 20.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

FIFY

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Yep...not even Bama.

Hell, the Broncos would be lucky to score 20

Bama? No. UNI? Yes.

UNI Pike
October 5th, 2013, 01:55 PM

Bison would easily skunk a team full of Diktas

sent from my NSA monitored Samsung Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk for one percenters

Bisonator
October 5th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Just heard our Center is out. Hinz replacing Colville.

Bisonator
October 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Gimmestead is still out too. Dang our oline depth is gonna be tested.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Just heard our Center is out. Hinz replacing Colville.

That might not be a bad thing. Clean up those shotgun snaps maybe

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Hope Colville is okay...He got hit on his bike.

Welp, Pre-Game show is on. I'm out of here!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I tell ya what. One of these ****ing channels better switch from Ball State/Virginia because it's not going to be over in 15 minutes

Mattymc727
October 5th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Any free streams of this game?

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 02:35 PM
http://www.gobison.com/showcase/#

Free Stream.

Mattymc727
October 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks, any free video stream?

Drblankstare
October 5th, 2013, 02:39 PM
M Will fumbles the kickoff. UNI ball deep in the bison zone

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Well that's not a terribly good way to start.

Drblankstare
October 5th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Bison D holds. UNI Fg Good 3-0 UNI 13 min left in the 1st

IBleedYellow
Yeah, I like our Defense.

Seriously Marcus, let's hold this **** and run a bit.

Drblankstare
Well that's not a terribly good way to start.
Let's hope that's the worst thing that happens all day.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Yep. That's uncharacteristic. Glad to know the D will hold.

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 02:44 PM
We are already playing uncharacteristically.
1st Play: Fumble
2nd Play: Block in the Back.

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Another holding call.

@@#@@#

Drblankstare
October 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Turnovers and penalties hurting the Bison early. Bison punt deep in their own end.

Drblankstare
October 5th, 2013, 02:51 PM
UNI Forced to punt after great field pos. Bison D being tested early

NoDak 4 Ever
The D is managing to keep this game together. Now the Offense needs to step up

clenz
second straight week forcing a fumble on the opening kick.

However, like I said, we need to find a way to turn fg in to td

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Holy crap...

Can we please start a drive without penalties? Goodness we aren't playing well yet. xrotatehx

Drblankstare
October 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Wow the Bison O looks sloppy. False start to start the drive.

Drblankstare
October 5th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Good lord. Another false start.xbawlingx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Ho lee ****. What in the world is going on?

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 02:55 PM
It would be nice if uni would learn to tackle...it's only been an issue at uni for about a decade

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Well guys, this will be us beating ourselves. So far we can't be happy.