View Full Version : Football Gameplan's McNeese St. vs UNI Preview

FootballCEO
September 24th, 2013, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVqbiGMc9CQ

This is a pretty big game this week!

Em

msupokes1
September 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Definitely did his homework. Everything he said about McNeese was correct. We give up a lot of big plays and our interior defensive line is very small. UNI should be able to run up the middle pretty easily and then when we have to stack the box to stop them they can hit the big play on our slow CB's.

FormerPokeCenter
September 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Nice job on the video and the analysis...I don't think we're the favorites in this one....The UNIDOME will play a big factor in this one...

unigriff
September 24th, 2013, 04:59 PM
to be honest, i think it will come down to 1. our offensive playcalling on 3rd down and 2. our pass defense. Those two things could be the Cowboys biggest attribute. Outside that..I honestly think its a toss up but I feel it will be a 2 score game.

Twentysix
September 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM
to be honest, i think it will come down to 1. our offensive playcalling on 3rd down and 2. our pass defense. Those two things could be the Cowboys biggest attribute. Outside that..I honestly think its a toss up but I feel it will be a 2 score game.

I think it will comedown to David Johnson. xblehx

McNeese75
September 24th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I think it will comedown to David Johnson. xblehx

His counterpart will be wearing #3 in White. Wiltz does not have Johnson's stats but that is probably because he shares carries with 2-3 other RB's every game.

Twentysix
September 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM
His counterpart will be wearing #3 in White. Wiltz does not have Johnson's stats but that is probably because he shares carries with 2-3 other RB's every game.

If David Johnson does what he did to Iowa State, UNI will win, imo. This is going to be a great game, too bad I can't watch it. His stats from the other games don't really matter imo, they were both garbage games. Drake and UNC are horrid.

McNeese72
September 24th, 2013, 09:43 PM

I don't know if you saw it in the newspaper, but Javaris will finally be back for this game. So that will dilute Wiltz's carries even more and along with Kelvin Bennett add more speed to the backfield.

Doc

ursus arctos horribilis
September 24th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Another great video Emory and the fact that you got a couple of nice words out of some McNeese is a bigger testiment that anything I couls say anyway. xlolx

McNeese75
September 24th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Another great video Emory and the fact that you got a couple of nice words out of some McNeese is a bigger testiment that anything I couls say anyway. xlolx

His product has improved. Seeing his alma mater logo flash across the screen still makes us throw up a little bit in our mouth. But I am sure you would be very complimentary as well if a Cat fan was producing the reviews on the Griz Games :D

But I digress, Emory, good job!!! xthumbsupx

McNeese72
September 24th, 2013, 10:56 PM
His product has improved. Seeing his alma mater logo flash across the screen still makes us throw up a little bit in our mouth. But I am sure you would be very complimentary as well if a Cat fan was producing the reviews on the Griz Games :D

But I digress, Emory, good job!!! xthumbsupx

Yes, everything in the preview was good. But that logo.......that logo has got to go. It doesn't belong in a FCS game preview video unless that school is looking to drop down to the FCS level. ;)

Doc

FormerPokeCenter
September 24th, 2013, 11:12 PM
It doesn't belong in a FCS game preview video unless that school is looking to drop down to the FCS level. ;)

Doc

You mean where they've always belonged???? ;)