PDA

View Full Version : Any McNeese fans on the board coming to UNI on Saturday?

PantherRob82
September 24th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Excited to play you guys. I wish it was a home and home. You are invited to our tailgate, so post or pm me and I will get you our info.

FormerPokeCenter
September 24th, 2013, 11:38 AM
CBuck will definitely make the trip...he hasn't missed a McNeese game since like 1977, I think...

I'd bet that McNeese75 will probably make it, too...maybe McNeese72...

I'll be listening via the net. Any video streams available out of UNI??

unigriff
September 24th, 2013, 11:51 AM
CBuck will definitely make the trip...he hasn't missed a McNeese game since like 1977, I think...

I'd bet that McNeese75 will probably make it, too...maybe McNeese72...

I'll be listening via the net. Any video streams available out of UNI??

your best bet is for video streaming is unipanthers.com (all access)...you'd have to buy a month pass which is like 7.95 or something like that. Its worth the money most the time. Some people struggle to enjoy our radio personalities but he is just super enthusiastic.

msupokes1
September 24th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I know McNeese75 is not going. I wish I was going but I schedule my annual duck and goose hunt to Canada for this weekend. As soon as I land in Saskatoon the game will be starting. I plan on listening to it on the radio through my Iphone. I don't care how much my international rates are.

Grizzlies82
September 24th, 2013, 01:49 PM
your best bet is for video streaming is unipanthers.com (all access)...you'd have to buy a month pass which is like 7.95 or something like that. Its worth the money most the time. Some people struggle to enjoy our radio personalities but he is just super enthusiastic.

In the past I've been able to listen to some No. Iowa night games on the radio while in eastern Montana. I can't tell you the name, or number, of the station (maybe somewhere around 800 on the AM dial?). I mention this because that radio station might also be streaming their station online (if so, presumably free). Though one of you locals would have to determine which station that was.

McNeese75
September 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM
This will be the only game I miss this year and I sure picked a hell of a time to skip one xbangxxbangxxbangx

msupokes1
September 24th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Gator 99.5 out of Lake Charles will be broadcasting the game on the radio. You can stream the station on the internet.

McNeese75
September 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
FYI the RadioPup droid App includes Gator 99.5

McNeeserocket
September 24th, 2013, 02:40 PM
McNeeserocket and two loyal Cowboy fans are going to the game. We rarely miss games. We circled this one as soon as it was added to the schedule. I know of at least another dozen Cowboy faithful who are coming ("The ususal suspects") that haven't chimed in yet. I think you can expect about 100 give or take 20.

I found it very expensive and very hard to find fights that didn't take 8 hours or more to get there from Lake Charles!

Those of us that are coming are looking forward to the game and to the atmosphere. We will try to make it by your tailgates!

Are there still plenty of tickets available?

PantherRob82
September 24th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Sent you a PM rocket.

McNeeserocket
September 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Sent you a PM rocket.

Got your message and sent you one back.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clenz
September 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Rob, us UNI fans allowed to attend?

Sent from a, likely, NSA tracked device

McGeaux
September 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
As to watching the game online according to the media guide that was given out at McNeese it shows that it will be streamed on Mcneesesports.com. The website doesn't show it as of yet though.

McNeese72
September 24th, 2013, 09:30 PM
As to watching the game online according to the media guide that was given out at McNeese it shows that it will be streamed on Mcneesesports.com. The website doesn't show it as of yet though.

I emailed the SID to check on that. I think that might just be an inadvertent cut and paste error from last week's game notes. I'll let you know what kind of reply I get.

Edit: Response was that there will be no video streaming on McNeeseSports.com. If you want to see video, you'll have to subscribe for a month on the UNI website. A note on that though. If you opt for that make damn sure that you go back and cancel the subscription after the game. Some of those companies that supply the video streaming for teams have automatic monthly renewals and will keep charging your credit card monthly if you don't cancel the automatic renewal.

Doc

Doc

McGeaux
September 25th, 2013, 06:27 AM
I emailed the SID to check on that. I think that might just be an inadvertent cut and paste error from last week's game notes. I'll let you know what kind of reply I get.

Edit: Response was that there will be no video streaming on McNeeseSports.com. If you want to see video, you'll have to subscribe for a month on the UNI website. A note on that though. If you opt for that make damn sure that you go back and cancel the subscription after the game. Some of those companies that supply the video streaming for teams have automatic monthly renewals and will keep charging your credit card monthly if you don't cancel the automatic renewal.

Doc

Thanks for checking on that and passing on the info

PantherRob82
September 25th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Rob, us UNI fans allowed to attend?

Sent from a, likely, NSA tracked device

Haha. Yes. Will send you a message.

achrist70
September 25th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Yes, if you buy one month from UNIPANTHERS.COM make sure you cancel it, the company will keep charging your credit card.

whathahappend
September 28th, 2013, 01:20 PM
I just registered on this site so I can't pm anyone. Three of us are driving up now. Should be in around 2:30