PDA

View Full Version : Most Significant Win/Loss Week 4

bjtheflamesfan
September 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Thought Id start the discussion (and pray that they arent the same game this week) on the biggest winner and loser for the week

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
Biggest loss was Montana State to SFA. Stonybrook was my close second.

Biggest win... Gardner webb?

FargoBison
September 22nd, 2013, 01:58 PM
Biggest Loss: Montana St(by a landslide)
Biggest Win: Gardner Webb

tribe_pride
September 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Biggest Win could be Nova. They were 0-2. A loss to a Stony Brook team that looked good before this puts Nova at 0-3 and a potential lost season. The win could turn this season around for them.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Biggest Win ='s Villanova
Biggest Loss ='s Montana State

Gil Dobie
September 22nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Biggest loss Montana St, should they be ranked without their QB and SFA already losing to Weber St.

Stony Brook hasn't been looking as good as last season, so the Nova win was not as big of a surprise to me than GW beating Wofford.

Bronco
September 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Biggest Win... NDSU
Not for the game but for the College Game day experience impressing the ESPN crew and anyone watching

Biggest Loss... Bobcats
Posters have felt they have been over rated even before the QB was injured and have been looking for an excuse to drop them in the polls

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Biggest loss Montana St, should they be ranked without their QB and SFA already losing to Weber St.

Stony Brook hasn't been looking as good as last season, so the Nova win was not as big of a surprise to me than GW beating Wofford.

Holding their own into 5OT against FBS Buffalo was pretty admirable for an FCS team.

citdog
September 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Win: Gardner Webb

Loss: Montana State

ElCid
September 22nd, 2013, 03:52 PM

I was thinking the same thing about Stoney Brook and Villanova. None of that surprised me. The loss or the win. Only the margin of the score was a little interesting.

GW first beating Richmond at home last week might have been a fluke. GW beating Wofford on the road the very next week is a seriously significant win. Even if they do not win the Big South, if they do respectable the rest of the season, they won the two OOC games that they needed to (over both a #10 and #12 team) in order to have any chance at getting an at large.

I think Montana State's loss is probably the most significant, even on the road.

Ivytalk
September 22nd, 2013, 05:12 PM
Win: Gardner Webb

Loss: Montana State

Agreed.

rokamortis
September 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
GW first beating Richmond at home last week might have been a fluke. GW beating Wofford on the road the very next week is a seriously significant win. Even if they do not win the Big South, if they do respectable the rest of the season, they won the two OOC games that they needed to (over both a #10 and #12 team) in order to have any chance at getting an at large.

Problem with their schedule is they have second year NAIA Point and startup NAIA Warner on the schedule.