PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan AGS Game of the Week: Week 6

bjtheflamesfan
September 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Thought Id do another solid for citdog and kick off the week 6 (Oct 5) voting today

As usual, only FCS vs. FCS games count (Games featuring GaSou and App State are eligible) and you must phrase it "I nominate..." and all seconds "I second..." for them to count. Deadline for all nominations/seconds is 11:59 on Wednesday September 25. I'll leave it to our resident king of awesome ursus to tabulate and get the poll set up on Wednesday.

-------------------------

UNI @ NDSU-IIII

-------------------------

ursus says: (not bj saying this is what I'm getting at here)

Nothing else had a proper second to get it into the competition so there is your GOTW.

You can be a bunch of lazy asses if you wish and not get involved in things like this and we can quit going to the efforts I guess. To those that did make an effort thank you.

penguinpower
September 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
I think ysu vs siu is going to be a good match and will be higher scoring. YSU pass defense is still non existent, could make for an interesting game.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
I nominate UNI @ NDSU

I really wanted to pick Lehigh @ Fordham but I can't justify it over a Top 5 matchup......

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
UNI @ NDSU seconded.

penguinpower
September 22nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Wow missed that one. I nominate Uni ndsu as well

Bison56
September 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
UNI @ NDSU seconded.
Thirded.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2013, 12:34 PM
Best games that weekend

UNI @ NDSU
Lehigh @ Fordham
UNH @ Towson
Cal Poly @ Montana
W&M @ Villanova
NAU @ Montana St

Twentysix
Pretty sure UNI at NDSU will be the undisputed game of the week.

darell1976
Thirded.

Since UND is at Idaho State I will fourth the UNI @ NDSU game.

Samalum'10
September 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
I nominate Central Ark vs. McNeese St.

Squealofthepig
September 22nd, 2013, 12:44 PM

Not sure about undisputed, though it will probably get my vote.

I nominate UNH at Towson - sure the wildcats are 1-1, but the loss was close to a directional Michigan team; should be a good one.

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM

If UNI beats McNeese next week I agree. BUT if they don't, well just in case, I nominate McNeese vs Central Arkansas

citdog
September 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
I nominate Furman at The Citadel in the oldest SoCON rivalry.

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2013, 12:50 PM
If UNI beats McNeese next week I agree. BUT if they don't, well just in case, I nominate McNeese vs Central Arkansas

CARK just looks to crappy to be GOTW material.

If they would have beaten Misery st by like 20 or 30 maybe.

Houndawg
September 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
I think ysu vs siu is going to be a good match and will be higher scoring. YSU pass defense is still non existent, could make for an interesting game.

A game with playoff implications - I'll nominate SIU/YSU for week 5

achrist70
September 22nd, 2013, 05:45 PM
Panthers v. Bison

Southern Bison
September 22nd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Since UND is at Idaho State I will fourth the UNI @ NDSU game.

Considering it'll be a win for Idaho St., I'll fifth the UNI @ NDSU game.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 27th, 2013, 01:05 AM
No need to vote this week. Your GOTW is set. See first post for explanation if necessary.

Twentysix
September 27th, 2013, 01:09 AM
No need to vote this week. Your GOTW is set. See first post for explanation if necessary.

Wouldn't have mattered anyway, everyone knew that would be GOTW anyway. ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
September 27th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Wouldn't have mattered anyway, everyone knew that would be GOTW anyway. ;)

Maybe, and it probably should be but I get tired of seeing people not get involved in these things when their contemporaries are putting in an effort to do something democratic and get the boards say on matters. I could easily just sit back and personally pick these on my own on the board's behalf and it looks like that would be the easier way to do things.

I hope you were actually pointing that last comment at the one I posted as an addendum to bj's post. xlolx

Twentysix
September 27th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Maybe, and it probably should be but I get tired of seeing people not get involved in these things when their contemporaries are putting in an effort to do something democratic and get the boards say on matters. I could easily just sit back and personally pick these on my own on the board's behalf and it looks like that would be the easier way to do things.

I hope you were actually pointing that last comment at the one I posted as an addendum to bj's post. xlolx

Yeah, I read the edited OP.