PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Montana vs UND - Video

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 15th, 2013, 11:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxll-r57VTQ

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Funny story during this game.

We sit down at our seats and there are about 8 kids sitting in the front row (11-13ish in age) and UND goes right down the field and score on us and they start talking smack to us about how this year is going ot be worse than last year etc.

Soooooo a few minutes later we go up 20-7 and they all get up to leave and I ask where they are going. One kids says they gotta go walk around and find some friends. I tell them to make sure they come back because I am not done talking smack with them yet. So I never see them again until halfway through the 4th qtr. They are walking up the step to the exit and one of them yells at me "Good Game". I asked where they went and why they didnt come back, they told me they went to get Dip N Dots but they didnt have enough money for all of them. I gave them $20 bucks and said Dip n Dots were on me. My friends laughed because the kids ran off yelling man, that guy just gave us $20 bucks for ice cream!

They were funny kids.

BisonBacker
September 16th, 2013, 10:32 AM
That's a good one Alpha. I am amazed at how the UN_ band sits spread out all over throughout the entire side of the stands in this video you provided. Mind you this is at the beginning of the game. They are all over the place in those "Band Seats". Those are the empty seats all over that side of the field and according to UN_ posters, it's where their band sits. They certainly have a large band ;)

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Most of the "band" left fairly early on Saturday..........................

344Johnson
September 16th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Always fun to be in attendance watching a team you hate get smacked around. Grizz looked good! UND....not so much. Felt bad sitting in the 2nd row of their student section seeing how the UND kids were not even surprised at how bad their defense is.

Twentysix
September 16th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Always fun to be in attendance watching a team you hate get smacked around. Grizz looked good! UND....not so much. Felt bad sitting in the 2nd row of their student section seeing how the UND kids were not even surprised at how bad their defense is.

There was a lot of confusion as to why the player didn't have hockey sticks.

Bisonator
September 16th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Most of the "band" left fairly early on Saturday..........................

xbandwagonx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah, there is a weird atmosphere at UND.........it feels almost like their fans dont want to be there............................................. .......

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah, there is a weird atmosphere at UND.........it feels almost like their fans dont want to be there............................................. .......

If you had to watch that team play weekly would you? xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2013, 12:03 PM
HELL no........I didnt even like watching my team take them apart!

footballgirl4ever
September 17th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Funny story during this game.

We sit down at our seats and there are about 8 kids sitting in the front row (11-13ish in age) and UND goes right down the field and score on us and they start talking smack to us about how this year is going ot be worse than last year etc.

Soooooo a few minutes later we go up 20-7 and they all get up to leave and I ask where they are going. One kids says they gotta go walk around and find some friends. I tell them to make sure they come back because I am not done talking smack with them yet. So I never see them again until halfway through the 4th qtr. They are walking up the step to the exit and one of them yells at me "Good Game". I asked where they went and why they didnt come back, they told me they went to get Dip N Dots but they didnt have enough money for all of them. I gave them $20 bucks and said Dip n Dots were on me. My friends laughed because the kids ran off yelling man, that guy just gave us $20 bucks for ice cream!

They were funny kids.

Nice!

citdog
September 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Nice!

I blame the Dip n Dots. They've been the ice cream of the future for like 20 years now. So when is the future?

footballgirl4ever
September 17th, 2013, 12:43 PM
I blame the Dip n Dots. They've been the ice cream of the future for like 20 years now. So when is the future?

Good Question. I wanna a hovercar to go with my dip and dots pls.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Awwww CUTE!!!!!

Cits gotta groupie!!!!!

BisonFan02
September 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Alpha...honest question. Hockey "jerseys" (yes...I know it is a sweater) or football jerseys....what outnumbered what?

BisonFan02
September 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Awwww CUTE!!!!!

Cits gotta groupie!!!!!

I call shenanigans...it is either UAH or Grizo screwing with Cit.

citdog
September 17th, 2013, 01:23 PM
I call shenanigans...it is either UAH or Grizo screwing with Cit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I cant believe you posted that meow.....................

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Alpha...honest question. Hockey "jerseys" (yes...I know it is a sweater) or football jerseys....what outnumbered what?

At the beginning I would say 50/50......but 9 mins in, all I saw were hockey jerseys and even some of them were riding the Zamboni out to the parking lot.

xcoffeex

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2013, 02:19 PM
At the beginning I would say 50/50......but 9 mins in, all I saw were hockey jerseys and even some of them were riding the Zamboni out to the parking lot.

xcoffeex

Musta been those darned band members xlolx