PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 conference power rankings

Twentysix
September 15th, 2013, 02:21 AM
My conference power rankings are based solely upon my top 25. I am no longer going to include conferences that do not make my top 25.

I am doing conference power using a point system, I.e. my #1 team earns it's conference 25 power points. The number 22 team earns 3 points for its conference, the number 15 team earns 11. The number in parenthesis is the number of teams appearing in my top 25. I have removed the point values because that would reveal my placement of teams in my top 25, especially for conferences with 1 team, before the poll is released.

1 MissouriValley (5)
2 CAA (5)
3 BigSky (4)
4 Southland (3)
5 OhioValley (2)
6 Southern (2)
7 PatriotLeague (1)
8 BigSouth (2)
9 MEAC (1)

Tod
September 15th, 2013, 04:57 AM
My conference power rankings are based solely upon my top 25. I am no longer going to include conferences that do not make my top 25.

I am doing conference power using a point system, I.e. my #1 team earns it's conference 25 power points. The number 22 team earns 3 points for its conference, the number 15 team earns 11. The number in parenthesis is the number of teams appearing in my top 25. I have removed the point values because that would reveal my placement of teams in my top 25, especially for conferences with 1 team, before the poll is released.

1 MissouriValley (5)
2 CAA (5)
3 BigSky (4)
4 Southland (3)
5 OhioValley (2)
6 Southern (2)
7 PatriotLeague (1)
8 BigSouth (2)
9 MEAC (1)

Good for you!

Twentysix
September 15th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Other posters should also do this. The point system is pretty simple as explained.

Curious to see how regionality effects perceived conference strength (in relation to each top 25 ballot) and how that changes as more games are played.