PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Open For Week 3

AGSPoll
September 14th, 2013, 11:52 PM
The AGS Poll is now open and accepting ballots for Week 3's Top 25. Remember to vote early and check your PM's in case there are any duplicates or anything we need to contact you about. If you accidentally vote for the same team twice, leave a line blank, or don't rank all the way to 25, we can't count your vote. Let's make sure they all get counted!

Poll is open until noon Eastern on Monday as per usual so get the votes in.

AGSPoll
September 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Something is keeping the banner from loading right now so here is the direct link to vote at for the time being.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlqaENlV0xreXBYMWlpeTVBYS0yRkE6M A#gid=0

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Ok, for whatever reason I can't get it to show at the top of the page but can get it to come out from hiding at the bottom of the page. It's down close to where the old link was now.

LeeshaJo
September 15th, 2013, 12:51 AM
anyone else struggling this week??? for some reason it is not becoming any clearer for me this week..... grrrr

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Man, this week is a struggle!

BisonBacker
September 15th, 2013, 08:09 AM
anyone else struggling this week??? for some reason it is not becoming any clearer for me this week..... grrrrBIG TIME STRUGGLE!

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 08:12 AM
So, who actually has a top 10 put together?

Not me :D

BEAR
September 15th, 2013, 09:33 AM
I may defer this week to the veteran voters.

mmiller_34
September 15th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Bump. This week was TOUGH. Clean slate for me.

Tribal
September 15th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Truth be told, I watched one game and speed-watched Delaware's game. I depend on TSN rankings, what I read on messageboards, and personal biases. This poll wasn't a struggle for me at all. Fordham and UT-Martin increased their standing. McNeese St. and Illinois St dropped a few spots.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I may defer this week to the veteran voters.

You can do that if you wish but you only get 3 missed votes and out for the year so use them wisely in case something else comes up.

Which is a good place to point this out to anyone that has skipped the first couple weeks. Miss this one and done for the season.

WestCoastAggie
September 15th, 2013, 03:44 PM
I don't think ima put Sac State in my poll this week.

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 03:51 PM
You can do that if you wish but you only get 3 missed votes and out for the year so use them wisely in case something else comes up.

Which is a good place to point this out to anyone that has skipped the first couple weeks. Miss this one and done for the season.

Dat Poll Perfection.