PDA

View Full Version : David Ball Breaks NCAA Record.

UNHWildCats
September 23rd, 2006, 04:16 PM
http://unhwildcats.blogspot.com/

We knew it was going to happen, it had to. He came into the season needing five touchdowns to tie the record and six to break it, no one thought he wouldn't.

While the record for now is still Jerry Rice's along with Ball and Troy Edwards who's 50 came in I-A, when Ball is all set and done with this, the record could be extended by 20 more scores.

Not only is he breaking a record of the greatest reciever ever, he's going to absoloutly destroy it.

Please feel free to post congratulatory remarks here for David Ball, and I will compile them all and forward them to UNH for him.

RadMann
September 23rd, 2006, 04:17 PM
Congrats to Ball on this record! Best of luck to him and the UNH team the rest of the season (except next week) lol....

Tod
September 23rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
A HUGE congrats to David Ball!!! Yeah, I was thinking about that a little while ago, the man has at least eight, probably 12 games left. The record won't be broken, it will be destroyed like no record since Bob Beamon. Heck, this will be bigger!!!

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

mainejeff
September 23rd, 2006, 04:21 PM
Congrats to David Ball and the UNH program! :hurray: :hurray:

slycat
September 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Congrats to David Ball. This is a huge accomplishment and puts him in the record books with the greatest WR of all time. Great day for Ball, UNH, and football fans everywhere.

This is great I can't wait to see how far he can surpass the record.

PantherRob82
September 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Way to go David! :hurray:

Dane96
September 23rd, 2006, 04:28 PM
Congrats to Ball, Santos, and UNH!

jennifer03878
September 23rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
Congrats David and here's to a very successful season for both yourself and the entire UNH Team.. You've made all of us in Wildcat Country very proud to be called Wildcat Fans!!!

umassfan
September 23rd, 2006, 04:30 PM
actully didnt he only tie the record?

UNHWildCats
September 23rd, 2006, 04:31 PM

Yes sorry, I misworded the title.

Sam Adams
September 23rd, 2006, 04:32 PM
Congrats to Ball on tying the record. He should be able to put some distance between himself and Jerry Rice. It will be interesting to see how UNH does against UD next weekend.

rcny46
September 23rd, 2006, 04:33 PM

Party pooper.

umassfan
September 23rd, 2006, 04:33 PM
Party pooper.
Sorry... I did my research this time. Just wanted everything to be correct.

SunCoastBlueHen
September 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM
Party pooper.

Some people seem to get off on being a dick. :rolleyes:

PantherRob82
September 23rd, 2006, 04:39 PM

who would that be? :confused:

xlolx xlolx xlolx

YoUDeeMan
September 23rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
Congrats to David Ball! An excellent player and, from all that I've read, a good person. Unfortunately, the tie today means that he will probably break the record against UD next week.

Well, as long as he only gets one! :-)

umassfan
September 23rd, 2006, 05:21 PM
Why? Because I am correct?

UNH 40
September 23rd, 2006, 05:38 PM
Why? Because I am correct?

You are correct. He tied the record today. I think it will be cool to see him top the record in Delaware next weekend in front of a capacity crowd. But Congrats to Ball on matching Rice's mark.

UNHknowledge
September 23rd, 2006, 06:06 PM
David Ball, the sky is the limit. I promise I will be at UDel to see history. GO CATS!

UNHWildCats
September 23rd, 2006, 06:13 PM
David Ball, the sky is the limit. I promise I will be at UDel to see history. GO CATS!

ya Ball for TDs and Santos setting the UNH passing yards mark. and Santos will have another 19 games atleast in his career plus upto 8 potential playoff games, thats another mark thats going to be totally crushed.

Tealblood
September 23rd, 2006, 07:22 PM
wasn't feeling well so have watched a lot of ESPN, Ball & NH have gotten good ink on this record---congrats to them and all of I-AA

UNH_ORACLE
September 23rd, 2006, 11:22 PM
looking forward to next week when dave breaks it and this post actually means something....