PDA

View Full Version : ESPN College Gameday coming to Fargo

Pages : [1] 2

melloware13
September 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM
They just announced on Gameday that next week, they will be airing from Fargo, to celebrate North Dakota State and all of the FCS (as they said). Seeing that the Bison are taking on Delaware State, I think it's no question which mascot head Corso will put on.

Walkon79
September 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM
They just announced on Gameday that next week, they will be airing from Fargo, to celebrate North Dakota State and all of the FCS (as they said). Seeing that the Bison are taking on Delaware State, I think it's no question which mascot head Corso will put on.

I missed it by a minute!

:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No_Skill
September 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Hell yeah! Fargo will represent the FCS well!

dbackjon
September 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Congrats - do us proud!

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2013, 09:51 AM
No! Freakin! Way! This is beyond awesome. I'm gonna need to sleep all day Friday in preparation for an epic Saturday!

Southern Bison
September 14th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Congrats to my Bison and the recognition that next Saturday will bring to the program and FCS in general!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 14th, 2013, 09:53 AM
That is awesome!!!

I'm hoping they'll be at Lehigh vs Lafayette next year. Penn vs Harvard is the last time they were at a FCS game iirc. That was about 10 years ago.

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6009/r8y2.jpg

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 09:58 AM
This is going to be awesome!

So EWU, which game was a bigger win now?

Moto X

Darlinikki150
September 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Great way to show off Bison pride and FCS pride. Pretty damn awesome!

gotts
September 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM

Moto X

Be nice. This is good for all of FCS!

Herder
September 14th, 2013, 10:00 AM

Moto X

Hey, that's uncalled for dude!

CID1990
September 14th, 2013, 10:00 AM
That's kick ass awesome! Great publicity and respect for NDSU and FCS!

Herbstreit must be gnashing his douchebag teeth.

CHIP72
September 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
That is awesome!!!

I'm hoping they'll be at Lehigh vs Lafayette next year. Penn vs Harvard is the last time they were at a FCS game iirc. That was about 10 years ago.

I'd absolutely love that, but how many Division I-A rivalry games are played on the weekend before Thanksgiving? That may be the determining factor.

CHIP72
September 14th, 2013, 10:08 AM
With the "NDSU to FBS?" thread active on the first page right now, I should note that there probably wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell that ESPN College Gameday would go to NDSU if they moved up to FBS (because IMO it would be very unlikely than NDSU would end up in a BCS conference in the long-term if they moved up to FBS).

Lehigh Football Nation
September 14th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Tremendous! So awesome! xthumbsupx

ThreadStopper
September 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM

He will probably "MISS THE BUS" and be AWOL

Sader87
September 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Very cool....congrats!

knucklehead
September 14th, 2013, 10:16 AM
But the game of the week next week is not in Fargo. It's in Richmond, VA. xnodx Seriously, Congrats. Well deserved.

gotts
September 14th, 2013, 10:18 AM
i smell the opportunity for an anygivensaturday.com sign apperance!!!

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Thank God Chattanooga is on bye next weekend, otherwise I think we all know where Gameday would be then.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 14th, 2013, 10:21 AM
i smell the opportunity for an anygivensaturday.com sign apperance!!!

+1000

Also Lehigh Football Nation

Grizzlies82
September 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM

Moto X

Oregon State. Keep in mind they'd never go to Cheney, WA.
First, unless Montana is playing their stadium is half empty.
Secondly, the red field would burn the lenses on their cameras.

Red & Black
September 14th, 2013, 10:23 AM

Moto X

I think it's awesome they're going to Fargo. Good for NDSU and good for the FCS. No reason to be a douche about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red & Black
September 14th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Oregon State. Keep in mind they'd never go to Cheney, WA.
First, unless Montana is playing their stadium is half empty.
Secondly, the red field would burn the lenses on their cameras.

Except that we've been at 90-100 percent capacity the past few years, including 2011 when we did not host the Griz. Nice try though. But I agree gameday wouldn't be coming to Cheney anytime soon.

DSUrocks07
September 14th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Congrats Bison, now I'm even more pissed that I'm unable to attend.

Flunkee
September 14th, 2013, 10:27 AM
I work right over by the Fargo Dome (Barn if your from Minnesota) It will be interesting to see all of the traffic and tailgating has really taken off over there. Hopefully the students will show up and support the show.

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 10:28 AM
I'll just apologize now for that low comment.

Excitement levels were a little high.

Moto X

Drblankstare
September 14th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Is this correct? or am I just in a horrible beer/whiskey hangover hallucination

Walkon79
September 14th, 2013, 10:35 AM

He didn't look very happy with the announcement. The inevitable Fargo movie references soon followed :)

Something about a wood chipper :)

Walkon79
September 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Congrats Bizon. This will be great for the FCS!

Drblankstare
September 14th, 2013, 10:41 AM
This is awesome, much props to ESPN for this. They are still stupid greedy bastards, but still this is nice.

gumby013
September 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM
He didn't look very happy with the announcement. The inevitable Fargo movie references soon followed :)

I'm expecting plenty of shots at the wood chipper shrine.

marenlee
September 14th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Holy crap. I picked the wrong week to stop watching Gameday. I chose today to watch Fox College Saturday. Oops. I laughed at the "rumors" earlier this week and thought there was not a snowball's chance in hell. The UNI game would have been better, but let's not get picky :D

RabidRabbit
September 14th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Congrat to the Bison & NDSU fans support! YOU xthumbsupx made this happen. The only shame is that SDSU isn't the opponent (for our 101st meeting). At least then there would be some blue to offset all the John Deere. xrolleyesx

NDSU - like Montana, or App St. - will do a great showcase of FCS PROUD!!!!

Envisous? Heck ya, but can't think of a fan base that will get out better than the Bison crowd.

penguinpower
September 14th, 2013, 10:53 AM
NDSU doesn't need help in recruiting. This is not fair to the other conference teams.

Red & Black
September 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM
NDSU doesn't need help in recruiting. This is not fair to the other conference teams.

You're not serious with this, are you? What in life is fair?

NDSUtk
September 14th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Very proud to be an NDSU fan and get blessed with this experience. I sincerely hope we represent well. No need for arrogant prick signs like "Bring on Bama" or "UND Sucks"...let's make this about us and FCS in general next week! Let's be a little bit classy, albeit fun.

geaux_sioux
September 14th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Maybe your team should win more. ESPN didn't draw NDSUs name out of a hat. NDSU just won alot of games.

superman7515
September 14th, 2013, 11:17 AM
That is awesome!!!

They did Grambling vs Southern in 2005 and Hampton at Florida A&M not that long ago in 2008.

DSUrocks07
September 14th, 2013, 11:34 AM
They did Grambling vs Southern in 2005 and Hampton at Florida A&M not that long ago in 2008.

Those aren't FCS teams ;)

MplsBison
September 14th, 2013, 11:35 AM
When they see our tailgating atmosphere and our game day facility, I can guarantee the following question will be asked approximately one million times: why the heck aren't you guys in FBS??

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I wonder what Jim Delany thinks of College Game Day going to a JV program when 8 of his "varsity programs" are hosting games on the same day?

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 11:45 AM
I just watched a video fo this and Herbie didn't look very happy, I don't even think he said a word.

I laughed. Hard.

Green1
September 14th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I just watched a video fo this and Herbie didn't look very happy, I don't even think he said a word.

I laughed. Hard.

Do u have a link? I missed the announcement.

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 12:03 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1001186124460 (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1001186124460)

I don't know if you can see it since you're not his friend, though.

BisonFan02
September 14th, 2013, 12:26 PM
I'll just apologize now for that low comment.

Excitement levels were a little high.

Moto X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO-KZni9pI0

bjtheflamesfan
September 14th, 2013, 12:37 PM
When they see our tailgating atmosphere and our game day facility, I can guarantee the following question will be asked approximately one million times: why the heck aren't you guys in FBS??

Not to be a wet blanket but I dont think conference administrators look at tailgating when making an invitation to join...

AmsterBison
September 14th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Pretty cool. Montana would be a great place for them to go too. And McNeese. In fact, lots of good places for them to go.

Twentysix
September 14th, 2013, 12:53 PM
We should print out the Believe signs with Bohl's face in green and yellow.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/375427_10150519186807008_37039354_n.jpg

One of the coolest fan made signs EVER.

bisonnation
September 14th, 2013, 01:14 PM
It keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger... I can't believe it! I hope we do the FCS proud. I am giddy like a little kid!

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Hopefully this is the start of Gameday coming to a FCS school once or twice a year!

BluBengal07
September 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM
congrats to FCS!

ESPN must be smelling money and want to check it out officially...

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O4Q1lPnQ0yk

BisonFan02
September 14th, 2013, 02:09 PM

Didn't sound like it was going to be over by the tailgate area/dome....gonna be curious to see where they set up shop.

darell1976
September 14th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Fargo, ND....I've never been there but I've seen the movie. Maybe NDSU needs to take Lee Corso to the Visitors Center and show him upclose the woodchipper from the movie.xlolx In all seriousness, congrats to NDSU for this chance to be in the spotlight again, and hopefully this will earn more respect of the FCS from ESPN and others.

aces1180
September 14th, 2013, 02:36 PM
I'm so pumped for this...I'll be there (as always) and can't wait!

No_Skill
September 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Didn't sound like it was going to be over by the tailgate area/dome....gonna be curious to see where they set up shop.

Newman Outdoor Field?

GAD
September 14th, 2013, 02:56 PM
xthumbsupx

URMite
September 14th, 2013, 03:22 PM
That is awesome!!!

If you get it next year, can we have the year after? 2015=125 UR/W&M

BISON Thunder
September 14th, 2013, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Walkon79;2005565]He didn't look very happy with the announcement. The inevitable Fargo movie references soon followed :)

...and how the terrain is so flat that you can watch your dog run away for a week...

UIWWildthing
September 14th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Fantastic news for the FCS!!

Ivytalk
September 14th, 2013, 04:25 PM
That is awesome!!!

Right, in 2002, and Penn blew us out before maybe 15K fans. The atmosphere in Fargo should be a lot better show for FCS in general.

TheDHC
September 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Big pick for the Bison! Way to carry the flag for the FCS!

The tears in the Twitter comments are extra tasty. (https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/378891521744850944)

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Big pick for the Bison! Way to carry the flag for the FCS!

The tears in the Twitter comments are extra tasty. (https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/378891521744850944)

That Lyndsey L chick is the definition of an UND fan. The hate she has is true passion. Anything good for NDSU is bad in her mind.

aces1180
September 14th, 2013, 04:46 PM
That Lyndsey L chick is the def of a UN_ hockey fan. The hate she has is true passion. Anything good for NDSU is bad in her mind.

Fixed your post...She made many comments about hockey meaning more to ND than football...

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Fixed your post...She made many comments about hockey meaning more to ND than football...

Delusional beyond belief.

darell1976
September 14th, 2013, 04:52 PM

There is a division between UND hockey fans and UND sports fans. They are the ones that wanted the nickname and logo saved at ALL costs while us UND sports fans knew what was best for the rest of UND athletics (hosting playoffs, no scheduling problems, etc.). I just hope there is no incidents and if they (UND hockey only fans) are there just to ruin it for the FCS community just stay home.

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 04:53 PM
There is a division between UND hockey fans and UND sports fans. They are the ones that wanted the nickname and logo saved at ALL costs while us UND sports fans knew what was best for the rest of UND athletics (hosting playoffs, no scheduling problems, etc.). I just hope there is no incidents and if they (UND hockey only fans) are there just to ruin it for the FCS community just stay home.

Okay, I will agree with this. The UN_ hockey fans are delusional, and the football fans really just want to have support of the team and what's best for the school.

But they both hate NDSU.

darell1976
September 14th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Okay, I will agree with this. The UN_ hockey fans are delusional, and the football fans really just want to have support of the team and what's best for the school.

But they both hate NDSU.

Hate is such a strong word. ;)

aces1180
September 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM

This was my point in the other thread...

The actions of a few can ruin it for many...

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Hate is such a strong word. ;)

Yet, when it's true, it doesn't lose any power.

dewey
September 14th, 2013, 05:28 PM
I was watching Gameday this morning when they announced it. The wifey said since we have no plans that we can go up for the game.

I just need to find a few tickets. Does anyone have any extra?

Dewey

IBleedYellow
September 14th, 2013, 05:30 PM
I was watching Gameday this morning when they announced it. The wifey said since we have no plans that we can go up for the game.

Dewey

Heh, goodluck with that.

Bisonville may have some. Good chance you could just come up and get some tailgating, though.

Twentysix
September 14th, 2013, 05:36 PM

Dewey

I have one for homecoming.

I'm only asking $325. ;)

superman7515
September 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Brent Musburger talking with Herbstreet about ESPN Gameday being at NDSU next week, asks Herbstreet who NDSU is playing. Herbstreet says Delaware State, to which Musburger replies Go Hens... *smh*

LeeshaJo
September 14th, 2013, 10:41 PM

jealous as hell, but also very proud of it for you... look at that quick ;) I probably wont repeat it.... ever. LOL

citdog
September 14th, 2013, 10:46 PM
So which Bison is going to camp out to get a good spot in front of the camera and hold up a sign that says "FCS Wedge>Gameday" ???????????

BisonFan02
September 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM
So which Bison is going to camp out to get a good spot in front of the camera and hold up a sign that says "FCS Wedge>Gameday" ???????????

I'll do it if EmDiggy is going to show up to Fargo for the game!!! :D

asujch
September 14th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Really ESPN? It's not like any other team has gone back to back with aspirations of a 3peat and beaten a BCS team in the same year. Why all the coverage now???

Drblankstare
September 14th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Really ESPN? It's not like any other team has gone back to back with aspirations of a 3peat and beaten a BCS team in the same year. Why all the coverage now???

Us Yankees stick together :)

Lehigh Football Nation
September 15th, 2013, 12:27 AM
I wonder what Jim Delany thinks of College Game Day going to a JV program when 8 of his "varsity programs" are hosting games on the same day?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Professor Chaos again.

dudeitsaid
September 15th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Huge deal for you guys! Your football team has brought some incredible attention to your school and program in general. It's well deserved. And you will show very well. You will represent yourselves and the FCS well, congrats! Who cares which win in week one was bigger, this is about as big as it gets!

Twentysix
September 15th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Us Yankees stick together :)

Haha, that was the perfect response. Rep to you sir.

Ex Pat
September 15th, 2013, 01:48 AM
i was at griz/und tonight. It is insane the direction the two nd programs have taken. The last Bison game i was at was Wofford in the quarters last year, and it was off the G.D. chains. One team has a half full stadium against a storied (and ranked) foe, and the other is hosting Gameday. When you look back at the rivalry days (full stands, passionate fanbase), it's just really hard to fathom. Glad my squad came out on the right side of the coin,

Twentysix
September 15th, 2013, 02:10 AM
i was at griz/und tonight. It is insane the direction the two nd programs have taken. The last Bison game i was at was Wofford in the quarters last year, and it was off the G.D. chains. One team has a half full stadium against a storied (and ranked) foe, and the other is hosting Gameday. When you look back at the rivalry days (full stands, passionate fanbase), it's just really hard to fathom. Glad my squad came out on the right side of the coin,

Meh these things are pretty fluid. UND will have some Nazi supporter donate 250 million bucks in like 80 years, and they will dominate the crap out of NDSU. Thank god I will be dead by then. :D

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 06:10 AM
I just need to become a Billionaire so that I can donate millions to NDSU...

NHwildEcat
September 15th, 2013, 07:45 AM
A great way to represent FCS in all its glory! Good stuff guys!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 15th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Great exposure for NDSU and all of FCS!!!

There will be more people at this Gameday compared to many Gamedays at FBS schools.

catamount man
September 15th, 2013, 08:36 AM
If I were there, my sign would be "we actually decide our champions on the field in FCS". DANG! WCU just had to get out of going to Fargo.

darell1976
September 15th, 2013, 01:48 PM

History will show that the two will go up and down, the 80's had NDSU up and UND down, 90's had UND up and NDSU down, 2000's UND was up until 2008, NDSU was down til 2004, now NDSU is as up as you can get and UND is pretty much as down as you can get. Maybe by the end of the decade the roles can be reversed.

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2013, 01:51 PM
If I were there, my sign would be "we actually decide our champions on the field in FCS". DANG! WCU just had to get out of going to Fargo.

This is a good point...didn't the Delaware St. game replace the Western Carolina date? That sucks I guess for WCU. :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 15th, 2013, 02:32 PM
This is a good point...didn't the Delaware St. game replace the Western Carolina date? That sucks I guess for WCU. :D

Yes!

Pard4Life
September 15th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Sorry to be Captain Comedown, but I recall reading an article about ESPN game day this week, maybe NY Times, that quoted their producer saying they weren't sure where'd they'd be this week since the schedule was kinda empty. So, this is more of a function of lack of quality FBS action than the Bisons' and FCS' grandeur.

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Pard, go check my newest post ;)

citdog
September 15th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Sorry to be Captain Comedown, but I recall reading an article about ESPN game day this week, maybe NY Times, that quoted their producer saying they weren't sure where'd they'd be this week since the schedule was kinda empty. So, this is more of a function of lack of quality FBS action than the Bisons' and FCS' grandeur.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Debbie_Downer.PNG

Bisonator
September 15th, 2013, 04:23 PM

Doesn't make this any less of a great opportunity for NDSU and the FCS!

superman7515
September 15th, 2013, 05:03 PM

They did cover an FCS team from the south when AppState won three in a row. I'm sure Florida A&M is greatful, haha.

Pard4Life
September 15th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Pard, go check my newest post ;)

Where?

Pard4Life
September 15th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Doesn't make this any less of a great opportunity for NDSU and the FCS!

I know. Not debating that. It's pretty cool.

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Scroll down in FCS discussion, pard.

MHDBisonfan
September 15th, 2013, 07:18 PM
We should print out the Believe signs with Bohl's face in green and yellow.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/375427_10150519186807008_37039354_n.jpg

One of the coolest fan made signs EVER.

Except it should say "Bohl-ieve"

gotts
September 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Bought one of these for myself tonight. Felt like a nice guy so I bought one for my wife, too!

http://espn.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_1554000%2fff_1554 890_xl.jpg&w=400

FargoBison
September 18th, 2013, 06:41 PM
The Gameday bus is about to roll into downtown Fargo....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUew8vACUAAp5Qu.jpg

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 08:41 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1270465_10151717626628889_1012556017_o.jpg

Mountaineer
September 18th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Represent well, Bison. xthumbsupx

sgt smash
September 18th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Did anyone else on Broadway tonight see the drunken Native American couple in Sioux sweats walking by? The professed their love for the Sioux but quickly responded that the Bison were cool too. Great fans really.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Did anyone else on Broadway tonight see the drunken Native American couple in Sioux sweats walking by? The professed their love for the Sioux but quickly responded that the Bison were cool too. Great fans really.

YES! Haha....ran into them again on the way back to my vehicle. They had to have been drinking all day up to that point.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 10:15 PM
http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/2013-09/19/IMG_0648_JPG_670x600_q85.jpg

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2013, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdWmjVzb-ZA

You guys...this was just for the damn Semi's to show up...Imagine what the actual show is going to be like.

sgt smash
September 18th, 2013, 11:22 PM
The welcome was just on ESPN SC.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2013, 11:33 PM
The welcome was just on ESPN SC.

Really??? Now I have to wait for Sports Center :D

Drblankstare
September 18th, 2013, 11:56 PM
What a great excuse to drink downtown at 8am. I'll be in the Bismarck watching it on TV probably. lol

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 01:11 AM
What a great excuse to drink downtown at 8am. I'll be in the Bismarck watching it on TV probably. lol

Umm...if the bars open that doesn't mean they'll be serving beer until 1100. Just saying.

RabidRabbit
September 19th, 2013, 07:39 AM
xhypedx What? No Kegs and Eggs for GameDay? xeyebrowx Or is that just a Hobo Day thing?xrolleyesx

Professor Chaos
September 19th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Umm...if the bars open that doesn't mean they'll be serving beer until 1100. Just saying.
Watchu talkin bout Willis? I read in the paper that at least Dempseys, the Spicy Pie, the Pickled Parrot, and the HoDo are serving booze at 8AM. I'm sure if they are there will be others too.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/412631/

NoDak 4 Ever
September 19th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Watchu talkin bout Willis? I read in the paper that at least Dempseys, the Spicy Pie, the Pickled Parrot, and the HoDo are serving booze at 8AM. I'm sure if they are there will be others too.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/412631/

Bars can legally be open at 8 am. There used to be one or two downtown that were open at that time as a matter of course.

Drblankstare
September 19th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Actually no. The Biz use to open at 8. It's been awhile, but I've been there and been drinking at that time.

NDSUstudent
September 19th, 2013, 08:43 AM

The Dirty E opens at 8AM every Saturday... not that I know firsthand.

Professor Chaos
September 19th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Chubs is open every morning (except Sundays) at 8AM I'm pretty sure and they even have happy hour right away. It's where the Sanford night crew goes to unwind after their shifts are over.

DSUrocks07
September 19th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Two things NDSU knows, it's football and it's alcohol lol

NoDak 4 Ever
September 19th, 2013, 09:24 AM
The Dirty E opens at 8AM every Saturday... not that I know firsthand.

I do. I worked there once upon a time.

gumby013
September 19th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Two things NDSU knows, it's football and it's alcohol lol

Any DSU fans coming? We can give them some drinking lessons.

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Those jerks at JL Beers won't start serving beer until 11!!!

I feel slighted since all the other bars apparently open with serving beer.

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkdcmTKJSl4

Well, this is hilarious.

darell1976
September 19th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Those jerks at JL Beers won't start serving beer until 11!!!

I feel slighted since all the other bars apparently open with serving beer.

MMmm JL Beers. I love their burgers.

BisonBacker
September 19th, 2013, 10:30 AM
MMmm JL Beers. I love their burgers.

Me to and you gave me the idea that I need to go over there for Lunch today. 13th Ave. one. Love the burger with the jalapeno's in it!

darell1976
September 19th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Me to and you gave me the idea that I need to go over there for Lunch today. 13th Ave. one. Love the burger with the jalapeno's in it!

Have you tried the one with egg on it. I am hesitant in ordering it.

aces1180
September 19th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Have you tried the one with egg on it. I am hesitant in ordering it.

The Humpty Dumpty is awesome!

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Get the Ave Burger + and Egg.

You can NOT go wrong.

heath
September 19th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Called a Gus Burger in VA(served at the White Spot at UVA for decades, google gus burger images) The spot special is a Gus with everything and a huge plate of fries and drink.
Awesome

marenlee
September 19th, 2013, 11:57 AM
If you haven't had a burger with an egg you're missing out!

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I'm going to JL beers after this class.

Moto X

Twentysix
September 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I'm going to JL beers after this class.

Moto X

Mmm Cajun chips.

Also the St. Andrea's fault is phenomenal when they can make it.

It's like a rootbeer/oatmeal cookie beer.

It's 1919 rootbeer with an oatmeal stout and a vanilla porter mixed.

Twentysix
September 19th, 2013, 04:43 PM
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1236004_10151544630081572_1587496369_n.jpg

Twentysix
September 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1233005_197778117070724_867812211_o.jpg

Twentysix
September 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1239906_10151918291249532_1498448795_n.jpg

Twentysix
September 19th, 2013, 04:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/792366_197198180462051_1503666861_o.jpg

Drblankstare
September 19th, 2013, 06:03 PM
JL has some chili cheese fries now that are pretty damn tasty also. Its got beer cheese soup on it.

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 06:31 PM
The lady wants to go to JL beers tonight. Score!

Moto X

Twentysix
September 19th, 2013, 06:55 PM
JL has some chili cheese fries now that are pretty damn tasty also. Its got beer cheese soup on it.

Meh those aren't that good. Anything but Cajun chips there are a waste of belly space.

Southern Bison
September 19th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Chris Fowler on Twitter: BTW, I'm on a flight tweeting to distract from the choppy turbulence. Not working. And Delta has run out of beer. Not kidding. - Chris Fowler (@cbfowler) 6 minutes ago

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2013, 09:52 PM
I told him to get to Fargo quick, since we never run out of beer!

Twentysix
September 20th, 2013, 11:45 AM
It's getting close!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/680315_512552972159905_1592622772_o.jpg

citdog
September 20th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Chris Fowler on Twitter: BTW, I'm on a flight tweeting to distract from the choppy turbulence. Not working. And Delta has run out of beer. Not kidding. - Chris Fowler (@cbfowler) 6 minutes ago

why is it that anything involving NDSU people run out of beer?

BisonBacker
September 20th, 2013, 01:52 PM
why is it that anything involving NDSU people run out of beer? LOL

Twentysix
September 20th, 2013, 01:56 PM
why is it that anything involving NDSU people run out of beer?

E havj nuor ideaeew

citdog
September 20th, 2013, 02:08 PM
E havj nuor ideaeew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFscmMFKjXQ

heath
September 20th, 2013, 04:04 PM
what is Fargo named after??????? Locals are clueless and crowd is terrible.

darell1976
September 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo,_North_Dakota

The area that is present-day Fargo was an early stopping point for steamboats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steamboat) floating down the Red River (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_of_the_North) during the 1870s and 1880s. The city was originally named "Centralia," but was later renamed "Fargo" after Northern Pacific Railway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Pacific_Railway) director and Wells Fargo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wells_Fargo) Express Company founder William Fargo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Fargo) (1818−1881). The area started to flourish after the arrival of the Northern Pacific Railroad and the city became known as the "Gateway to the West".

FargoBison
September 20th, 2013, 04:19 PM

Well people do have jobs but with that said I don't think they are allowing anyone behind the set like the do for gameday...right now they can just stand off to the side behind the barriers.

BisonBohl
September 20th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hey Heath, come back tomorrow morning and tell me how the crowd is, get your shots in while you can I gues...

Professor Chaos
September 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Nice little bit was just on Sportscenter from Fargo talking about the FCS\FBS upsets. They highlighted Samford, Towson, Southern Utah, Eastern Washington, and NDSU's FBS wins.

Bison56
September 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM

LOL must be tool time.

heath
September 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Hey Heath, come back tomorrow morning and tell me how the crowd is, get your shots in while you can I gues...
Guys, do not shoot the messenger , Just tuned into college football live(5:30) and saw Samantha and crew at Fargo. I was just amazed at the NO SHOW and lack of enthusiasm. DO better tomorrow, PLEASE for the sake of FCS.:)

Professor Chaos
September 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Guys, do not shoot the messenger , Just tuned into college football live(5:30) and saw Samantha and crew at Fargo. I was just amazed at the NO SHOW and lack of enthusiasm. DO better tomorrow, PLEASE for the sake of FCS.:)
Have you ever seen the Friday stuff from the Gameday location before? There's no one there because it's about a 5-10 minute bit before they go to the studio. ESPN is planning for 12-17K tomorrow morning so wait until then before casting any more stones from your glass house.

heath
September 20th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Have you ever seen the Friday stuff from the Gameday location before? There's no one there because it's about a 5-10 minute bit before they go to the studio. ESPN is planning for 12-17K tomorrow morning so wait until then before casting any more stones from your glass house.
Yes I have...............thought NDSU= Alabama?.............not on Friday,Hopefully on Saturday

BluBengal07
September 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM
just saw a digital short online promoting Gameday at NDSU. hope yall have a great turnout.

gotts
September 20th, 2013, 08:23 PM
heath, your Summer's Eve sponsorship is really paying dividends!

IBleedYellow
September 20th, 2013, 08:33 PM
0400Hrs wakeup!!!

I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep! I'll be there in the AM!!!

gumby013
September 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM
I know people who are already out there. They are staying all night.

Darlinikki150
September 20th, 2013, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna be downtown around 8am, pimp cane and Thundie undies are ready to go!

Southern Bison
September 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM
0400Hrs wakeup!!!

I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep! I'll be there in the AM!!!

0400 for an alarm?? Damn kids these days! xspankx Back in my day, we'd be leaving a house party about 3 or 4 am. We would've just kept the party going on the way to downtown for College Gameday. xbeerchugx

BisonFan02
September 20th, 2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnXJwGTUKug

For the non-believers....this is going to be something special tomorrow.

BisonFan02
September 20th, 2013, 11:33 PM
I'm gonna be downtown around 8am, pimp cane and Thundie undies are ready to go!

Thundie undies! I will be on the look out.

Twentysix
September 20th, 2013, 11:45 PM
heading out at 5:30a on the bus.

DSUrocks07
September 20th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Enjoy the experience Bison fans! Excellent opportunity to put your best face forward. Again I wish I could be there.

IBleedYellow
September 21st, 2013, 04:25 AM
So the bars close at 2:01 in Fargo. Apparently the line for Gameday started at 2:01.

Moto X

Twentysix
September 21st, 2013, 04:39 AM
So the bars close at 2:01 in Fargo. Apparently the line for Gameday started at 2:01.

Moto X

Where at? We are heading down at 5:30. Anyone know if there will be food for sale anywhere before 8?

Ginsbach
September 21st, 2013, 05:40 AM
There's already a huge line here. It's looking great.

IBleedYellow
September 21st, 2013, 06:14 AM
Sammys pizza is selling breakfast can zones!

Moto X

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM
Holy sh** this is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!

Oh ya, there is a game too....xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
September 21st, 2013, 06:52 AM
This place is a mofo party!

Moto X

IBleedYellow
September 21st, 2013, 06:53 AM
I like my location! Not in the pit, but I'm happy.

Moto X

marenlee
September 21st, 2013, 07:18 AM
WOW!!! Awesome crowd on sportscenter!!!

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2013, 07:58 AM
Enjoy the experience Bison fans! Excellent opportunity to put your best face forward. Again I wish I could be there.

no excuses DSU

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2013, 08:01 AM
looks like a fun time, don't forget to make the game, hard to read some of those signs the camera goes by so fast.....

DoubleH
September 21st, 2013, 08:15 AM
Very impressed Bison fans, GameDay broadcast looks awesome. Very impressive, you guys are representin'.

gregatim
September 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM
"Jim Delaney Wears Shape Ups" is my favorite so far lol

BluBengal07
September 21st, 2013, 08:27 AM
Looking good! Looking deep! Go job NDSU!

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 08:36 AM
no excuses DSU

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:beer: agreed.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2013, 08:45 AM
just saw a funny one " do you feel bloated, cramping, play for Delaware State" than try_________________________ Insert feminine product here

gumby013
September 21st, 2013, 08:50 AM
Best ones I've seen so far.

Samantha, can Christian even pass the salt?

Fargo:
Everyone
Seems
Pretty
Nice

Yes, We have 4G.

Jim Delany Wears Shape-Ups.

marenlee
September 21st, 2013, 08:51 AM
"Montana State bought out my other sign" LOVE IT!

gumby013
September 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
What state is Delaware in?

xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
September 21st, 2013, 08:58 AM
"Montana State bought out my other sign" LOVE IT!

That was my favorite too.

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 09:01 AM
Fordham just got a quick mention on the show. Fowler's $100 trivia question. Last opponent Arkansas played in the northeast on the road. Herbstreit guessed New Hampshire, CF then offer $20 for where Fordham is located. Lot of FCS references today.

gregatim
September 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM
Bison Beef resulted in me blowing snot out my nose

WM2001
September 21st, 2013, 09:04 AM
Great showing for Bison fans.

Tribe4SF
September 21st, 2013, 09:08 AM
Great day for the Bison! Great day for FCS!

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 09:11 AM
Sioux sighting! LOL UND trolling.

WM2001
September 21st, 2013, 09:12 AM
ND fan just spent $40 on a flag but worth its weight in gold. LOL

eaglewraith
September 21st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Great day for the Bison! Great day for FCS!

I'd agree that it's a good day for the Bison, but it's not really that much of a good thing for the FCS......yet. I was expecting to see a feature of some sort on the history of FCS since they said they wanted to honor the division. Nothing like that yet so we'll see.

Anyone notice they got the playoff format wrong? There's 24 teams now, not 20, so they didn't have up to date information.

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 09:16 AM
I'd agree that it's a good day for the Bison, but it's not really that much of a good thing for the FCS......yet. I was expecting to see a feature of some sort on the history of FCS since they said they wanted to honor the division. Nothing like that yet so we'll see.

Anyone notice they got the playoff format wrong? There's 24 teams now, not 20, so they didn't have up to date information.

You watching right now? Ask and ye shall receive.

eaglewraith
September 21st, 2013, 09:23 AM
You watching right now? Ask and ye shall receive.

I was expecting more than just a review of the players from FCS who've played in the NFL. There's a lot more history in the division than just that. You have several receivers who've shattered records (Hudgins, Ball) and probably one of the best RB's of all time (Peterson) who have received no mention. No talk about the history of the champions.

It's nice, I grant you. But it's just not that much. When you hear someone say they want to honor the division, you expect to see something a little bit more.

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Eastern Washington and Eastern Illinois QBs were profiled as potential NFL prospects along with Jensen. Referred to as "Andy Dalton in Green & Gold".

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2013, 09:27 AM
ND fan just spent $40 on a flag but worth its weight in gold. LOL

18323.........GOLD...O'...YELLAH??........xdontkno wx

PS......................COACH BOHL....NEEDS UH TRIM................................BRAWK!

Bisonator
September 21st, 2013, 09:29 AM
I was expecting more than just a review of the players from FCS who've played in the NFL. There's a lot more history in the division than just that. You have several receivers who've shattered records (Hudgins, Ball) and probably one of the best RB's of all time (Peterson) who have received no mention. No talk about the history of the champions.

It's nice, I grant you. But it's just not that much. When you hear someone say they want to honor the division, you expect to see something a little bit more.

Maybe your just being bitter because GSU hasn't been mention once yet? :o

IBleedYellow
September 21st, 2013, 09:31 AM

They are FBS just like they want.

Moto X

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM

.....AH WOODN'T BLAME...DUH GAME DAY CREW........DUH SHOW CONTENT...IS PROVIDED TO 'EM...BAH PRODUCERS & GO-PHERS......AWK!

Gil Dobie
September 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM
Sioux sighting! LOL UND trolling.

Thanking the Sioux fans for supporting Bison Football :)

Red & Black
September 21st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Nice EWU/Vernon Adams cameo. Got a chuckle out of the boos.

BEAR
September 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
What's with the "I'm white" sign? Saw the "Bohl game" sign too! Bison fans great rep for the FCS!

Red & Black
September 21st, 2013, 09:42 AM
What's with the "I'm white" sign? Saw the "Bohl game" sign too! Bison fans great rep for the FCS!

Saw that...found the "I'm white" one rather odd. Could be missing something.

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM
SUPREMACY GROUPS.....AS PLENTIFUL..AS BIZON'S.............AH'M GUESSIN'.....AWK1

gumby013
September 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM
Saw that...found the "I'm white" one rather odd. Could be missing something.

It's a play on this sign from earlier in the year.

http://deadspin.com/5939838/im-asian-your-roundup-of-the-best-signs-behind-the-college-gameday-crew

eaglewraith
September 21st, 2013, 09:50 AM

Actually no.

The FCS has a lot of history. It should be showcased.

Hammersmith
September 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM
It's a play on this sign from earlier in the year.

http://deadspin.com/5939838/im-asian-your-roundup-of-the-best-signs-behind-the-college-gameday-crew

Damn, that was more obscure than the really funny "L'Carpetron Dookmarriot 4 Heisman" sign that got good airplay.

Terrierforlife
September 21st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Great turn out in Fargo. You gotta love the whole town (officials included) shutting down for Gameday!

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2013, 09:55 AM
Great turn out in Fargo. You gotta love the whole town (officials included) shutting down for Gameday!

GOOD TIME TA KNOCK OVERAH....DUH WELLS-FARGO STAGECOACH!

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 21st, 2013, 10:00 AM
They are FBS just like they want.

Moto X

This is NDSU's day on Gameday and not the FCS's day. If it were for the FCS's day they would be at SHSU for possibly the biggest FCS game of the year and not at a game that will probably be over at half time.

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 10:02 AM
This is NDSU's day on Gameday and not the FCS's day. If it were for the FCS's day they would be at SHSU for possibly the biggest FCS game of the year and not at a game that will probably be over at half time.

First quarter you mean...

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2013, 10:06 AM

SAM HOUSTON STATE..VS..INCARNATE WORD?

Gothmog
September 21st, 2013, 10:07 AM
My choise for best sign of the day:

Everyone's
Scared
to Play
NDSU

Bisonator
September 21st, 2013, 10:08 AM

What? Today? Are you high???

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM
Oops, wrong week. But what I say is still true.

WM2001
September 21st, 2013, 10:16 AM
Just saw a brother holding a NDSU sign. Awesome.

dbackjon
September 21st, 2013, 10:19 AM
They lingered a long time on a s ign that says:

Bowls are for Cereal

FCS does it right!

Bisonator
September 21st, 2013, 10:21 AM

Bowls are for Cereal

FCS does it right!
xthumbsupx

marenlee
September 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
Just saw a brother holding a NDSU sign. Awesome.

There's a few out there ;)

Go Bison
September 21st, 2013, 10:25 AM
They lingered a long time on a sign that says:

Bowls are for Cereal

FCS does it right!

I like that one!

JSUBison
September 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM

Walter Payton, Kurt Warner, Jerry Rice, etc, too many to mention really. Only so much time in the broadcast, you really could fill three hours just on FCS. Maybe Ken Burns can make an FCS documentary.

skinny_uncle
September 21st, 2013, 10:45 AM

Bowls are for Cereal

FCS does it right!
xthumbsupx

eaglewraith
September 21st, 2013, 10:50 AM

Bowls are for Cereal

FCS does it right!

That's the featured sign from Twitter during the "Signs" segment. That was a good choice.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 21st, 2013, 10:57 AM
I'm holding my breath to see what head gear Corso is going to wear. xlolx

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Great showing NDSU xthumbsupx

RabidRabbit
September 21st, 2013, 11:06 AM
Guest Prognasticator, Phil Jackson, picks SDSU to beat Nebraskaxeekx

Great finish to the GameDay with the intro of the next live Bizun Mascot, Corso.

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2013, 11:10 AM
What state is Delaware in?

xlolx

not original but predictable with that one

gregatim
September 21st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Guest Prognasticator, Phil Jackson, picks SDSU to beat Nebraskaxeekx

Great finish to the GameDay with the intro of the next live Bizun Mascot, Corso.

Uhhhmmm, that would be Phil Hansen!!!

Winindy
September 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM
NDSU just got another win against the FBS today. This time it was their fans and the city of Fargo destroying all Gameday experiences that have come before today. That was amazing and a lot of fun to watch.

GSUsTALON
September 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
Here's a little something for TransAmBison, Lakes, and the rest of you Bison Scallywags- closet GSU fan to be sure.... ;-)
A great day for all of FCS!

Article Heading - "North Dakota State deserves 'College Game Day,' because North Dakota State is awesome."

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-gameday-BISON (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/20/4747804/north-dakota-state-football-college-gameday-BISON)

Yes, the No. 1 Bison have won two straight national titles and are favored for more. They claim 10 over the history of the program, although these are the first two since transferring up from Division II in 2004. There have been back-to-back FCS champions before -- Georgia Southern has done it three times, Youngstown State once won three out of four -- but only Appalachian State has ever managed to pull the three-peat. (It was funny because the Mountaineers beat Michigan, but rest assured: your team probably would have lost to Appy State too.)

McNeese75
September 21st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Uhhhmmm, that would be Phil Hansen!!!

xlolx Come on Rabid, you sound like an ESPN3 Sportscaster now ;)

I will repeat my post from another thread, GREAT job by the Bison fans and Fargo today!!!!!

RabidRabbit
September 21st, 2013, 12:48 PM
:o Hansen, Jackson - They're all North Dakotans aren't they? xsmiley_wix

Apologies Bizon fans, that's like attributing Venatari to USD.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in the Rabbits. Hope Jacks can match Phil HANSEN'S predictionxthumbsupx

Red & Black
September 21st, 2013, 12:49 PM

Next week. :)

darell1976
September 21st, 2013, 01:04 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence in the Rabbits. Hope Jacks can match Phil HANSEN'S predictionxthumbsupx

Hansen was a Bison, Jackson was a Sioux.

McNeese75
September 21st, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hansen was a Bison, Jackson was a Sioux.

Same difference xwhistlex:D

bri-dog
September 21st, 2013, 01:48 PM

Or an SDSU fan not knowing how to spell Vinatieri :D

Seriously, though, good luck Wabbits!

Drblankstare
September 21st, 2013, 02:03 PM
It was a lot of fun downtown today. I don't know the exact number of people that showed up, but it was a very festive atmosphere. I had a blast

darell1976
September 21st, 2013, 02:29 PM
I wonder if Gameday would come back?

pokefan02
September 21st, 2013, 02:37 PM
I AM a cajun. What the hell is a cajun chip

Gil Dobie
September 21st, 2013, 02:51 PM
Georgia Southern has done it three times,

..........and will not have a chance to do it again. There will be more history made in FCS, but not by GSU.

Go Bison
September 21st, 2013, 02:58 PM
I wonder if Gameday would come back?

Lee Fitting the GameDay producer tweeted so and was retweeted from the College GameDay twitter as well. Here is what he said:

Lee Fitting ‏@leefitting (https://twitter.com/leefitting)2h (https://twitter.com/leefitting/status/381465806145859584)
Big thanks to @NDSUAthletics (https://twitter.com/NDSUAthletics) & Fargo. Great hosts & great people. One of most memorable @CollegeGameDay (https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay) scenes of all-time. We will be back

marenlee
September 21st, 2013, 03:05 PM

Ever hear of a Cow Chip? xlolx

pokefan02
September 21st, 2013, 03:11 PM
But we bury those chipsxwhistlex

darell1976
September 21st, 2013, 03:12 PM
Lee Fitting the GameDay producer tweeted so and was retweeted from the College GameDay twitter as well. Here is what he said:

Lee Fitting ‏@leefitting (https://twitter.com/leefitting)2h (https://twitter.com/leefitting/status/381465806145859584)
Big thanks to @NDSUAthletics (https://twitter.com/NDSUAthletics) & Fargo. Great hosts & great people. One of most memorable @CollegeGameDay (https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay) scenes of all-time. We will be back

Thats cool!!!

GSUwinsagain
September 21st, 2013, 03:57 PM
Congrats to Fargo and NDSU. I watched Gameday and you guys did an outstanding job representing your university, city and FCS. For all us old timer 1AA guys, we say it's about time for some respect for FCS !

AmsterBison
September 21st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Wow, Delaware State isn't getting much love from the officials. One questionable personal foul, one completely blown personal foul, and a TD where the Bison runner was down at the 2 ft line. 41-0 at the halftime.

DSUrocks07
September 21st, 2013, 04:08 PM
Wow, Delaware State isn't getting much love from the officials. One questionable personal foul, one completely blown personal foul, and a TD where the Bison runner was down at the 2 ft line. 41-0 at the halftime.

FAMU wasn't getting any calls at Ohio State today either. Just comes with the territory. We need to be able to keep our heads in the game especially on the road, and that's something we haven't been very good at for a few years now.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2013, 06:30 PM

A freshly sliced potato deepfried into chips covered in Cajun seasoning.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2013, 06:31 PM

Agree there were some questionable calls in the game favoring NDSU, I really don't think it mattered though.