PDA

View Full Version : Best game of the day?

AppGuy04
September 23rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Which game on this beautiful Saturday do you think will be the best game?

I'm gonna say UC Davis vs YSU

ButlerGSU
September 23rd, 2006, 09:14 AM
On TV for me is the Furman/WCU game tonight at 7. Should answer some questions about the SoCon.

PantherRob82
September 23rd, 2006, 10:05 AM
There are quite a few interesting match ups.

Game I'm most interested in : YSU -UC Davis

carney2
September 23rd, 2006, 11:21 AM
Somewhere two teams that don't matter much to anyone but their own fans will play "one for the ages." There will, however, be very few serious AGSers who won't be looking for the UCD @ YSU score soon after checking out results in their own conferences.

TexasTerror
September 23rd, 2006, 11:22 AM
Portland St vs Weber St... :)

I think Portland St is going to get tested here, but come out with a 2-0 record in BSC play.

GrizFoo
September 23rd, 2006, 11:30 AM
I think the NAU at ISU game will be a good one. UC Davis/YSU would be another one I'd like to see. Those two come to mind, but

McNeese at Toledo and NDSU at Ball St. could be pretty good games too. Would be nice to see two more I-A drop.

mainejeff
September 23rd, 2006, 12:14 PM
UC-Davis-Youngstown

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 23rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
I'm biased, but I'm looking forward to the two big Socon games today, GSU-UTC and Furman WCU.

YSU and UC Davis ought to be an interesting test for YSU.

chattanoogamocs
September 23rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
I'm biased, but I'm looking forward to the two big Socon games today, GSU-UTC and Furman WCU.

Yeah, today is the day...once again...to see if WCU and/or UC are for real...or just same ole, same ole :rolleyes:

I think (hope) both are competitive games...win or lose, I want to see good football!

Tod
September 23rd, 2006, 02:41 PM
CCSU/Albany is another good one...